Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC? - page 13. (Read 1842 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 02:55:15 AM
Seems to be trading in about the $10,000-$12,000 range.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 23, 2018, 02:52:06 AM
The fall continues. And according to forecasts of analysts will continue to the mark of $ 8000. This is a really great time to break the purchase of bitcoin. You need to focus on the end of February or early March. Then there will be a steady growth.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
January 23, 2018, 02:44:37 AM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?
Yes, it is better to buy the bitcoins now. Though price may fall again but if you can hold it and wait for the good time, you will prosper.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
January 23, 2018, 02:24:43 AM
The movement of the market now is within a range and I believe it is trying to get a support within 10k - 11k. Now, it's a two way scenario - if it does have its support at this said range and makes a reversal, then you buy; but if it doesn't, and decides to go further down in its bearish direction, then you don't buy yet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
January 23, 2018, 02:17:01 AM
and why does not anyone consider that from bitcoin they can simply move away and switch to new coins. because of the society now so many smart and rich uncles have pumped money out, that enough for the transition of what else has a small capitalization and start the road to bitcoin for more interesting technology.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 01:57:59 AM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
A little bribe is worth it, because it is not known when there will still be such a price, and if there will be a collapse of bitcoin and its total eclipse by other coins.
Activity: 112
January 23, 2018, 12:36:49 AM
I think at the moment the value of Bitcoin on https://coinmarketcap.com/ is $ 10,000 and is decreasing. I think BTC can drop down and about $ 8000- $ 9000 then you buy and wait for the price to get maximum profit.
This is a personal point of view you can consider, to avoid unnecessary detriment.
Activity: 29
January 22, 2018, 08:16:33 AM
isn't Korean government state that they will tax the exchanges? should the uncertainty be cleared?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

For me yes because bitcoins are not gonna punp.if we not believe in them and when i say believe in them is to start using bitcoins again. You can now buy bitcoins in a much lower price than is used to be before because their value falls and that is not a bad thing if you are really a bitcoiner because that just simply means that it is time to buy a lot of  and start holding for a long time because before this year ends i know that the bitcoins will rise again to their prime and will be reaching to the moon again.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 08:01:50 AM
In cryprocurrency investments,there is an old saying that buy the dip and sell at highs.This is a dip period you buy now because that dip wont stay there forever.So fill your bags massively because the next bull run will be unstoppable.
The person who is chance taker will never let this time to go like this he will buy more coin in time like this because bitcoin don’t give a lot of chances to buy it at some slightly lower prices and if we have this time right now we should have to buy and fill up our wallets because future will be regarding to the bitcoin and at that time buy bitcoin is not as easy like now so go and grab your bitcoin and hold it for the betterment of future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 03:11:40 AM
I think, with bitcoin prices now is the right time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin prices become cheap and if you buy now it will be profitable if prices rise again
Activity: 44
January 22, 2018, 02:47:19 AM
Wait for the fall to 8000-9000 and buy and do not forget about ETH. They say that it will fall to 5000)

Who is "they"?
I think they are the analysis experts from his imagination ...
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
January 21, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

As of this moment, bitcoin price is still in the range of $11000 and is down by 6.87% according to coinmarketcap, almost all coins were also down. If you are looking for lower price before buying then it is possible for bitcoin to go down if it break another support level. If bitcoin price continue to go down this month, then it is not unusual because January is considered to be the bearish month for almost all of the cryptocurrencies. When you have enough funds for other coins then it is also the time to buy some of them their prices is still lower.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 09:26:21 PM

I think yes now its very good to buy bitcoin because it hits very low price this time.
Dont ever so long to buy or not because miss the boat for the second time again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
January 21, 2018, 09:01:19 PM
Wait for the fall to 8000-9000 and buy and do not forget about ETH. They say that it will fall to 5000)

Who is "they"?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 08:52:11 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
January 21, 2018, 07:32:48 PM
It may be the time to buy BTC, but in my very personal opinion BTC could drop more, so the best time could be in the near future IMHO.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 06:35:22 PM
Right now the price of bitcoin very low it is time to buy some of bitcoin, last price of bitcoin will reach into $14k and dip in $11k instead of waiting some dip i guess we should buy some bitcoin now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
January 21, 2018, 06:11:01 PM
Yes i think its time to buy btc now due crashed down if price value its a good time to buy and invest .The price is always flactuating we cannot tell whether it can increase or decrease but anytime we can buy btc if we want.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
January 21, 2018, 04:43:01 PM

I think it's time to buy btc, because I'm sure only this time the btc price drops as a result of korean statements that are not sure to receive bitcoin trade. so take advantage of this moment
Pages:
Jump to: