Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC? - page 12. (Read 1842 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 109
January 23, 2018, 01:32:48 PM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?
Yes i think its time to buy btc now due crashed down if price value its a good time to buy and invest .The price is always flactuating we cannot tell whether it can increase or decrease but anytime we can buy btc if we want.

Do you have any doubt in that.Since the price of bitcoin is on lower end ,you can inverse now.Soon you will get back additional  dollars in return.Use the opportunity to inverse in bitcoin for your future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 01:27:54 PM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
Yes i think its time to buy btc now due crashed down if price value its a good time to buy and invest .The price is always flactuating we cannot tell whether it can increase or decrease but anytime we can buy btc if we want.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 23, 2018, 01:24:43 PM
The market is really red today. Most of the altcoins and even bitcoin are dump. I think it is the best time to buy bitcoins and also altcoins because the price is still low. I am sure that the price will go up again after days or weeks.

Agreed.Todah the price of bitcoin is low as compared to price till the November,so don't waste this golden opportunity to get into the bitcoin.In two days the price of bitcoin will recover to it's old value .So just inverse now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 01:17:31 PM
The government has announced that six major banks will be ready to provide services for cryptocurrency transactions this month. Under the new system, the government requires exchanges to share user data with banks. Koreans who want to make virtual currency transactions will have to create new accounts and authenticate their identity in order to trade virtual currency. In addition, Korea will apply tax to these new users.
It shows that Bitcoin is being recognized in Korea, which will make the community more confident. Buy Bitcoin now.
Activity: 392
January 23, 2018, 01:01:15 PM
I will rather wait to buy deep when it sells below 10k
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 12:59:44 PM
IMO, this is a right time to purchase BTC. The prices are down, due to hostile government measures in South Korea and India. This has happened in the past as well. And during such occasions, the prices recovered after two to four weeks time. I think that the same is going to repeat this time as well.

Due to such things happen in SK and India,the price of bitcoin is reduced some how.But this is not a permanent.In virtual currency ,raise and fall in price  is quite common.Hope you understand it.I think this is the best time to inverse in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
January 23, 2018, 12:51:04 PM
IMO, this is a right time to purchase BTC. The prices are down, due to hostile government measures in South Korea and India. This has happened in the past as well. And during such occasions, the prices recovered after two to four weeks time. I think that the same is going to repeat this time as well.
Activity: 112
January 23, 2018, 12:36:27 PM
January 26 may be a milestone for BTC pump as the CME contract expires. The current price of Bitcoin on https://coinmarketcap.com/ is $ 10900 I think this is the right time for you to buy in and wait for the price to rise to profit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
January 23, 2018, 12:12:11 PM
The market is really red today. Most of the altcoins and even bitcoin are dump. I think it is the best time to buy bitcoins and also altcoins because the price is still low. I am sure that the price will go up again after days or weeks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
January 23, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

This sudden decline of bitcoin price has indeed made a huge impact for many users nationwide,but this kind of phenomena is inevitable though.Korea didnt ban bitcoin but regulated it that i think can make satoshi nakamoto's purpose to be in vain,the decentralized nature.Ayway,it is wise to buy bitcoin now while it's price is on dip and if possible get some other alternative as well,just choose those coin
that has a potential of growth in the future and worth holding.Its necessary to stick and be updated on every movements of your chosen coin.Bitcoin will surely back from it's bullish price and i believe on that,i also read an article pointing about bitcoin. here
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 23, 2018, 11:12:48 AM
perfect time to buy bitcoin is indeed,imagine how bitcoin price drops for just the past week and being investor/holder better that we get it now before recovering,though lots of option we have now since all the coins are dropping including ethereum.

But if i were you maybe you should consider buying other coin together with bitcoin so the chances of gaining are more,and we might knew some of those go pump this year
Activity: 490
January 23, 2018, 10:59:44 AM
Buying at dipped price is a key to resounding profit. Bitcoin is low now about hitting the support the second time.I think this the best time to buy and hold bitcoin and follow the ride up when the rebounce will occur.
Activity: 5
January 23, 2018, 10:53:13 AM
I honestly do fee, it's the best time to buy any coin , not just BTC.
The price has fallen. Buy low, wait,hodl and watch the price surge.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 23, 2018, 08:47:53 AM
With this low price is definitely time to buy. Cuz after this and some good news from change from South Korea price will increase in next period. So if you have opportunity to buy use it while it can be. With this low price this is perfect you will not buy at 15k or more for sure maybe on that price you will sell.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 23, 2018, 04:57:01 AM
It's really time, below 10k$ is really a good buy zone. You need to buy before it will take off to 15k$ to 20k$. That is friendly advice mate, you can thanke me next month. Just also check the chart of bitcoin, it is really good to buy now. It's buy zone  and you need to start accumulate.

Indeed,  below $10k is the best starting price of bitcoin to buy. For sure the price would go up again within a few months of waiting but we should not be very optimistic about it, we must also accept what will gonna happen if the price could evenly burst again for the whole year kr not.  Still,  holding is a must.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
January 23, 2018, 04:28:29 AM
It's really time, below 10k$ is really a good buy zone. You need to buy before it will take off to 15k$ to 20k$. That is friendly advice mate, you can thanke me next month. Just also check the chart of bitcoin, it is really good to buy now. It's buy zone  and you need to start accumulate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
January 23, 2018, 04:12:19 AM
I think that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin especially during this sideways movement.. Be wary if it breaks support though, I would always be on a lookout.

Yes, anytime it is a good time to buy BTC. If you have money and you have an extra time you can invest becasue you are capable of doing it. Eventhough the movement of price is unpredictable but it varries in trust, as a btcoiner you need to take a risk to become successful because you need to undergo with process.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
January 23, 2018, 03:21:54 AM
Hi. You said it. This is the correct time to buy some bitcoins. Now it costs around 10374 usd and falling. There is a chance to fall it down to the mark of 8000. So just wait. You can buy it in next month. It will go up again after February. This is my opinion. Do your reserch before you buy
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 23, 2018, 03:15:27 AM
The fall continues. And according to forecasts of analysts will continue to the mark of $ 8000. This is a really great time to break the purchase of bitcoin. You need to focus on the end of February or early March. Then there will be a steady growth. The movement of the market now is within a range and I believe it is trying to get a support within 10k - 11k. Now, it's a two way scenario - if it does have its support at this said range and makes a reversal, then you buy; but if it doesn't, and decides to go further down in its bearish direction, then you don't buy yet.
If you have enough capital and money, then it does not matter. But if you do not have money, you can only collect and work to get Bitcoin. Right now, it's a good time to buy Bitcoin. That's because the price of Bitcoin is still low and is down. Maybe in the future it will be difficult to get this chance, so make the most of it. It's only for you to believe and believe, if you're in doubt, you can try Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. Why did I ask you to buy it soon? Because no one can predict the future. We can only hope, after we buy, the price of Bitcoin will soon rise. But if it continues to fall, we can still wait until the price goes up.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 02:57:52 AM
Yes, this is the right time to buy bitcoin.
Right now the price of bitcoin is dropping and this is the chance to get profit because the price of bitcoin will increase again.
Pages:
Jump to: