Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ? - page 3. (Read 2713 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
well, hardly 99 percent of the Scam, I think less, but most of the coins very much falls in price and does not rise, as in this market of coins do not reach even the exchanges
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
I agree because nowadays many projects are experiencing a lot of decline and this is definitely a big setback. everything can only last a few months and will disappear because of the inability to compete and the severity of the market
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
 Undecided
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

I am really bored about waiting the payment from joining airdrops. It's takes really too long to wait so I didn't have the right to tell if airdrops are producing shitcoins, but based on my experience on bounty that also held some airdrops, not really. There's still good airdrops out there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Most of them are not worth of your time cause the airdrop earn are not even worth a dime. I have stopped claiming airdrop and more focus on my daily real job now. But i would admit airdrop is the best way to gather a large audience to know what are you promoting at and the best way for letting peoples know your product. 

Sometimes some bounty projects provide airdrop and indeed as you say that "airdrop is the most effective way to attract audiences" and for such airdrop I often follow it.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Most of them are not worth of your time cause the airdrop earn are not even worth a dime. I have stopped claiming airdrop and more focus on my daily real job now. But i would admit airdrop is the best way to gather a large audience to know what are you promoting at and the best way for letting peoples know your product. 
This is the best way just to fill your chats and social networks with people, so that later on the presentations of your project you can say that you have a very large audience. this is all the false
Activity: 346
Activity: 267
Not true.... Airdrops are payments for creating awareness of certain projects or for holding a particular coin or token. Back then, like last year and early this year, airdrops were worth it because the payments of letting people know about the project was huge and the work was not as difficult as now. Right now the airdrop is not worth it anymore, why? Because solid projects still give tokens for advertising their projects but its very little and most times worth nothing, just a waste of time. Many airdrops are not just shitcoins of bad projects but a very little fraction of good projects which makes it shitcoin because its worth nothing
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
I stopped with airdrops. If they even arrive the amounts are so low that we're talking about a few dollars worth tops. Extremely small chance they will rise much higher so it's plugging the project and sometimes even half kyc to get a few $ worth....it isn't worth the hassle to me anymore. Rather focus on good movements and try to buy and sell to make some $$.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Yes, most Airdrop projects are just fraudulent. Several times I followed the Airdrop channel but did not get results. And when I get a token from Airdrop until now the token cannot be sold. I prefer to do a Bounty campaign because the results are far greater.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
For some reason I agree with you mate, most of airdrop is from bad project, we can see that after the airdrop is done and the token is listed the price will slump because they all dumping the coin because it's from unknown project, better fast sell than holding them, but if you get lucky you will earn some bucks
airdrop maybe be could be as side job for us.its only bonus from this crypto market.and also dont forget some of them has high price and give their participants lot of money.for example polymath, ebitcoin and other.
Activity: 271
Last year airdrops are fine and I am earning from them but this year I didn't earn anything from an airdrops and it is just a shitcoins. They are all in my wallets but they're just nothing , no value at all.

In my opinion, you are right, but not all. Although it is airdrops but somewhat good for other investors and they bought a lot this year, you didn't get anything and lost money this year, I understand  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
For some reason I agree with you mate, most of airdrop is from bad project, we can see that after the airdrop is done and the token is listed the price will slump because they all dumping the coin because it's from unknown project, better fast sell than holding them, but if you get lucky you will earn some bucks
Activity: 378
Always loved these exaggerated figures. Why are you pointing them out? You want us to stop believing you? This is pure lying. Is there any way you can prove that?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I only participate in airdrops if they go along with the bounty company. In other cases, just do not pay attention. Already gone are the days when they could earn good coins. Now it's real junk.
I just like you join if the bounty is airdrop , before it was less than 1000 participants , and now more than 30,000 thousand participants in one airdrop , now comes for less than 1$ , and a year ago I was getting 100-200$ per airdrop
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
With so much diversity and too many shitty projects coming in market its been really hard for people and 99.9999 % times people do not get paid and all their hard work or investment go in vain.Its better to participate in free airdrop or bounty in free time rather than wasting valuable time where there is no confirmation of getting paid or any shit tokens which can never go live LOL Wink.These are all part and parcel of crypto world and with each day we may see more idiotic projects gets closed.Things have been very different from the past year so its better not to waste more time without any confirmation.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
Last year airdrops are fine and I am earning from them but this year I didn't earn anything from an airdrops and it is just a shitcoins. They are all in my wallets but they're just nothing , no value at all.
Activity: 280
        Yes it is true. Unfortunately, more and more airdrops are SCAM. The happy case is to avoid the scam and get an airdrop of a bad project. I quit doing airdrops because it's a waste of time. When I received the respective coins for airdrop, they were not listed on a stock exchange until today. I chose the bounty campaigns because they are safer and the work done more interesting.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. Sorry, I don’t know about the three projects you mentioned. Have they ever airdropped? The well-known airdrops I know about bitcointalk are DeepOnion and semux. For other airdrops I don't know much about.
The current airdrop is really bad. I don't know why there are so many people who are passionate about airdrops every day. In my opinion, the airdrop is dead.

Regardless, it is true that probably more than 90% of airdrop are shitcoins.  They have no value and just a spam token.  They do it either to get a list of email for their marketing offers to give them bulks of leads to offer to their client.  I seldom participate in airdrop since it is often a waste of time.
Activity: 319

No, of course it's not true. It seems to me that if 99% of the market were such, then we would not be able to earn a penny. Most likely, you should look more carefully and then it becomes clear that the numbers are less
Activity: 462
Not sure about exact % of shit airdrops, but some of them are good, like stellar airdrop.
it is 25 $ for sure, so i would recommend to participate in it!
Pages:
Jump to: