Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ? - page 9. (Read 2713 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Dont know who has said that %, but yep most of airdrops are scam and were made to pump and dump and moslty that airdrops are done with ERC 20 tokens but there are airdrops which were good and projects are live still now for example DeepOnion.Nxt and etc,so before joining try fidn more info as you can.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

the 3 coin u mentioned i didnt heard before  Embarrassed
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
Can agree with you a lot of shitty projects. I would only be slightly reduced percentage up to 80-90. But otherwise you're right, very few really good projects, but the projects created this year I really like.
Activity: 350
I don't agree with you, many good project have airdrop campaigns, airdrop is not anything bad, it's just a marketing campaign to make the project more popular, more people know about it, we're paid token to join airdrop and many projects give up to $100 in token. It's still worth to join airdrop.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
probably not that much but it is indeed bad for many popping up. This is what made me stop to follow airdrop since felt unsatisfactory results. even worse many coins from the airdrop is difficult to enter the market so it could not be sold. However if clever in picking, there are some decent airdrop to follow.
Activity: 854
I don't think so but there are the majority of Airdrops are a scam because they want to give free Airdrop coin to people who followed and joined in telegram group. Through this, they want to raise money from the community in order to cheat the people by not showing any developments after crowdsale.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
All I know is that all airdrop programs are shitcoin because as long as I follow Airdrop I never get coins that have quality when I get it and it all ends up just as a decoration on the wallet so I think not to do airdrop because it only wastes time though not all the airdrops but reality what happens is that the airdrop coin doesn't have a good price, even many don't get the price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Of course not. 99% is too high statistics, you can not talk about this. I would believe 77% or 81%, but 99%...
Activity: 368
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

They showed themselves very well KIN. On this coin I have accumulated valuable capital. The truth is then invested in other projects that have fallen heavily in price.
Activity: 252
I agree with you that all airdrops are worthless. Because you are spending a lot of time by participating in different airdrops, but at the end, you will get 100 tokens that are worth less than several cents.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
What I'm thinking about is that. Most airdrops are just really worthless coins. But what you have to remember is, not all projects that do airdrop are not valuable but indeed the fact that most projects are only coins that have no value. Therefore I am not very interested if I participate in airdrop.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Yes, the airdrops are being abused by some scammers, and I also believe that the vast majority of airdrops will not payment at the end, but airdrops are still one of the most common ways of promoting ICO, and nothing is more attractive than free lunches. So no matter how bad the airdrops are now, there will still be many people participating.
Activity: 215
indeed participating in airdrop income received is not worth it, moreover there are some airdrops that need KYC, where the tokens obtained are very few but require the cyc to get the tokens I think it is not worth it, and the worst is there are some airdrops at all do not pay their tokens to participants, or you could say scam airdrop.
Activity: 644
There are still many good Airdrop programs and if 99% Airdrop is bad, I don't think so. Good Airdrop is from the ICO project. The ICO project certainly has a good development team and continues to develop the project. And the Airdrop token is better to hold.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
The allocation obtained by everyone for airdrop is usually very small, if the price is cheap then we will not get much profit. Another case if the price is high. Not all airdrop comes from a bad project, but there are other things that affect it, as I mentioned above.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
So far this year alone I've joined over 50 different types of airdrops and only 8 of them paid and even among the 8  only 3 of them are good ones like avinoc ,Apollo and ABC coin,all the rest are plain rubbish and I've decide to stop participating in any airdrop
in airdrop program we need our luck.not all airdrop program give us lot money.most of them just be shitcoin in our wallet.maybe the best airdrop program for me was ebtc and mbrs token.this token give me lot money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
So far this year alone I've joined over 50 different types of airdrops and only 8 of them paid and even among the 8  only 3 of them are good ones like avinoc ,Apollo and ABC coin,all the rest are plain rubbish and I've decide to stop participating in any airdrop
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

You can say that again and there are so many people here that had enough with this useless airdrop because they do not offer something to do the community out of 100 airdrops only 5 or even less are legit, I prefer joining airdrops with an ICO project that all the people behind it had a good name.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Gone are the days when airdrops had value, this days scam projects are distributing airdrops in order to increase the circulating supply of their tokens or coins.
Airdrops this days are too little to trade and most times are just useless as utility tokens.
Activity: 247
I guess it's not 99% of all airdrops are shit coins of bad projects which are just being abandoned by their developers maybe I could say that 90% on all of those airdrops are total garbage or just shitcoins but I still do believe that there are still legit on them because I was able to earn many times from those airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: