Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ? - page 7. (Read 2713 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
There are still some other ones that are good like avinoc, but so many of them are trash ,intact 98% of all the airdrop this year alone are crap ,some never paid at all,its a shame that this is happening to airdrops that hardly worth anything
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
It is so. 1 year ago situation was better, so now you can make a trashcan of list of airdrops.
Skip this activity or make deep analysis before
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Not just airdrop. now there are 90% ico that is a big fraud. since the beginning of last year ico has experienced many major changes and full manipulations this year. make many investors lose big
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
Indeed, I have to admit - today there are very few airdrops that really offer rewards and bring real benefits for their members. Of course, in 2017, the situation on the airdrops market was excellent, with fairly large rewards, but now the conditions are depressing.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
in my opinion not 99% airdrop scam but more precisely 90% because I saw some airdrop giving lot of income to some participants,You must be careful when joining airdrop so you don't work in vain
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry
Most of the airdrop tokens now have no value, because most teams only send free tokens to you, but they never do things, so their tokens are not likely to add value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry
I had stop joining any airdrop as I found out that my token/s were not worth on my effort. It takes long to get listed and the price is not enough to pay for the transaction. Although some had been lucky to get their rewards from airdrops but I will not waste my time to participate again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
Most of the projects could not realize their ideas because of the long fall in the cryptocurrency market, among them there were many good and promising projects. Today the situation is exactly that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I believe that this is not such a large percentage of bad bounty campaigns. from my own experience I can say that it is not more than 50%
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
Yes, that is right. Many projects are very bad. In such projects, either a weak team or a bad product. Also many projects can be fraudulent. But this is not only in cryptocurrency projects.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
It is worth saying that, and it must be known that this is what makes the market difficult for green so that it decreases, I hope that soon a strict regulation on crypto will be made so that investors avoid scam projects.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

We often follow Airdrop, and very often don't get paid. They take advantage of us with the many who join their media, so that their media looks more active. But when they don't keep their promises it makes us think negatively, and this is a bad thing for others who work honestly. But I want to say, not all Airdrop is the result of shit coins. But don't focus too much on Airdrop, this will make you regret when you don't get paid.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
This is a very sad statistic, since I also had practically all the projects failed.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
So whats this all about?A question or advertising?You made a bad perceptions for airdrops just to advertise yours?Lol even that holdings of yours are shitcoins so don’t spare
But we have the same outview about things because airdrops are scams and not just shitcoins so better scape from this damn activities 
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
 This problem is not only in airdrop. But also in bounty companies. See how many projects come out and how many come to the end. Aerdropami generally difficult situation. I think most of them are just scam.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Well, I wouldn't make generalization. There are some exceptions, of course. But I agree that 70% of airdrops are useless. That is why I avoid airdrops and do not participate in them.
only 70 percent? I believe that only 1 percent of the air drops brings profit to the participants. air drops are useful for ICO because they collect visibility for investors
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
The abuse of airdrops is the same as the abuse of ICO. Countless projects attract fans through airdrops. I have participated in many airdrop missions. Only XLM's KYC Airdrop gave me coins, the rest were air, no notice and coins arrived at my wallet.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
The first time oken that ever hit mew after I joined the crypto space was from an airdrop and frankly speaking I didn't even remember when I signed up for it cos like I said, I just joined the crypto market then and I can tell you am still HODLing it and it has gone more than 100X since I received it, EXRNchain and I've even invested more in the project. Yeah, most of the other ADs now are just waist of time cos you get this bunch of tokens that are just sitting in your wallet without value.
Activity: 826
It is sad, but true, 90% of all airdrop shit tokens are useless and another 9% is scam projects without future. Only one percent is really honest and interesting.
Activity: 770
not intend to disfigure airdrop. but indeed many airdrops only contain coins that could not last long or not able to thrive in the marketplace. so this causes many hunters have complained enough of this condition and consider that the airdrop isn't too have a decent value.
Pages:
Jump to: