Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ? - page 8. (Read 2713 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

Unfortunately, most airdrops today really do not deserve attention among the participants. They have no perspective concept, do not provide rewards. Therefore, I do not plan to work with airdrops yet, most of them now are just a waste of my time.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Yes, almost true because there are many projects out there that there only means of advertising their projects is through platform and in the long run project like this failed but there are still many good projects with good airdrops value but they are not easy to find.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry
From my experienced on participating in some airdrops is very disappointing. I have joined many airdrops and few only send me some tokens and the worse part is 90% of them are useless. I'm hesitant on joining airdrop now unless they are legit projects.

No , that's not a percentage of airdrops they are also giving rewards of the participants in there project. If 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins then probably all promoted project here are scams. I think it's just often.
Activity: 644
From my experienced on participating in some airdrops is very disappointing. I have joined many airdrops and few only send me some tokens and the worse part is 90% of them are useless. I'm hesitant on joining airdrop now unless they are legit projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Rather, Yes than no, as more than 1 year doing bounty, and in the beginning did Airdrops, so that's all of those tokens that I received, for landing, so to speak, a simple distribution, not one did not cost the norms of money so that it can be sold,and earn, basically 99% can not even be sold, since no where is not traded
Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
I don't know if there are trustworthy numbers because there are so many airdrops, most projects do this which is also a very good thing because tokens are distributed. But it's also a measure to promote new scam projects and a scam ICO to collect more money.

But most airdrops are nearly worthless, just hold them in your wallet and hope that you can sell them later at a good price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

Actually you are right. More than 90% of all airdrops as well as bounty programs are pure scam)) And that is your responsibility to choose good airdrops and bounties based their team, whitepaper and roadmap, their activity on social media and different conferences and so on. You have to get some experience and skill before you can make the right choice. Otherwise you would only lose your time and efforts.
Activity: 278
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Well, I wouldn't make generalization. There are some exceptions, of course. But I agree that 70% of airdrops are useless. That is why I avoid airdrops and do not participate in them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
There is a good project, there is not very much but it doesn't mean that 99 % of the projects and generally bad where did you get this number ?)
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
Yes, you are right but I think this is not all the project is shitcoins. It is true that now most of airdrops are bad and scams. And some are really potential. I took part in an airdrop at the beginning of this year. I got some reward. That was my last reward from airdrop. At present, I think it wastes our time to join any airdrop.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
Maybe i`m a looser, but all airdrops that were picked by me were scam. At least 20 drops were picked, and only 2-3 were paid after the ICO. that`s 90%
Activity: 294
It's right.  A lot of projects.  who, after collecting funds, immediately stopped their activities without even completing the project to the end!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Maybe not 99%, but many projects are either outright scammers or unable to support the work of their own project. But ultimately such coins/projects must die.
But their place will not be empty for long ). Twice as many meaningless projects will take their place. That is why it is not so easy to find among them a project that has good potential and with a team that can realize this potential.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

Not only from your experience many can prove that these airdrops are all lies and useless and will not give the community anything except profit for the developers of these airdrops, in only a matter of time these airdrops will vanish.
Activity: 169
Vite

If that is all your own "experience", then you know very little. There are so many successful airdrop projects that I have joined. Look for the site as well as the reviews on the airdrop project you plan to attend. Everything is easier if you find out. So DON'T judge all the projects are shit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
Many Aerodropi have no price, but since you do not spend a lot of time, you can participate in different droplets with the help of different blockchain for the future.
Activity: 140
99% is a huge amount and absolutely not accurate I don't deny there are bad projects but worthy of respect too many. No need to jump to conclusions.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I used half an hour to complete and found a lot of airdrop projects every day, but I also felt very lost, because the projects distributed so far are less than 1% of my participation.
Activity: 396
Yes, this is absolutely true. Many ICO projects fail when the cryptocurrency depreciates sharply. So don't easily participate in investing in ICO projects. Airdrop projects are meaningless, and now they are probably deceptive.
Activity: 490
Yes, more than 90% of the airdrops are shitcoins, but there are still some airdrops that are valuable, so I think it should be 90% instead of 99%. If you participate in every airdrop, then you may not miss some valuable coins.
Pages:
Jump to: