Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ? - page 10. (Read 2713 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Of course that's not true.  I think we could earn enough at least because its a great coin and projects it was much more. Now it is necessary to think about the fact that in fact the percentage is growing and you need to hurry to earn
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Yeah, it's pretty hit or miss.  So consider that when you're choosing how to allocate your time.  If a project is likely to fail, or no value pans-out, then maybe your time is better spent elsewhere.  Opportunity cost is a very real thing, and you should keep it in mind.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Unfortunately, the market situation has a negative impact on project fees. According to available data in 2018, only 4% of ICO projects collected soft cap. This is catastrophically small and scares off investors, the chances of choosing a good project are very small. Therefore, participation in airdrop or bounty campaigns now looks like a dubious kind of earnings.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

The percentage can't be that high. If this were the case, we would never be able to make money on it. I am sure that the good coins are actually several times more
Activity: 23
And what is about Precium Foundation project? is it ok?
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
I don't think so, there are still many quality airdrops out there. all we have to do is choose and observe first before following airdrop so you can get good results. a lot of projects are spread right now which used to start from airdrop, so don't underestimate airdrop.
Activity: 504
No matter how bad it may sound, I also think that most of the projects that are currently collecting fees and in the end all the same are collected, I am sure that these are very strange projects that may not develop in the future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
yeah i agree. some of the project without a clear development and make the document dead and harm many people. airdrop and selft drop are the most scam in my experience watching it
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
From 40+ airdrops I participated the only one paid me its shitcoin, other are dead or decided not to pay
Activity: 14
I think now it makes no sense to sell something ...
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry
I haven't participated in an Airdrop project for a long time. maybe because the results I got at airdrop didn't match what I expected, I followed a lot of airdrop projects but those who paid only a few and that took a long time to share, since then I decided to leave the airdrop project. in my opinion not 99% of all airdrop projects are bad but only 75%.
Just Hodl, guys
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
expect the result of the coin airdrop is a bad thing. many of the coins projects that contain only the airdrop will either serious about paying or not. many who fail when entering the market and even the most serious many have failed before the mask in the market. therefore expect results from the airdrop is too large and do not select the airdrop should be very selective.
Activity: 434

No, not all, airdrop is just a basic task to gain an easy increase of promotion to their social media accounts. It doesn't always mean that they have shitcoins but like a bounty campaign, we can still trust it.
Activity: 700
Maybe not 99, but 98 percent, but Yes, it's true. There are people who participated in hundreds of airdrop companies and they eventually came something about 100-200 dollars.
brand new
Activity: 0
Tell me, what to invest at now?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Last year we had many successful airdrops, but this year most of the airdrops are penny drops and
when they enter the exchange very often without value. The declining market conditions also not favoring
airdrops.
Activity: 392
Yes, I also came a lot of coins with airdrop and most were just the slag , but others that go to the stock exchange within six months closed
Pages:
Jump to: