Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ? - page 4. (Read 2713 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. Sorry, I don’t know about the three projects you mentioned. Have they ever airdropped? The well-known airdrops I know about bitcointalk are DeepOnion and semux. For other airdrops I don't know much about.
The current airdrop is really bad. I don't know why there are so many people who are passionate about airdrops every day. In my opinion, the airdrop is dead.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I am sure that crypto currencies can change a lot. And I am sure that now the percentage is not 99, but about 50. Now I wait when everything will fall into place and there will be growth. After that, the percentage of scam will drop to 10, according to my forecasts
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
This percentage isn't accurate cause I got only two airdrop, this coin are valuable. But most of the airdrop scam 70%-80% which also enough for scam.
Activity: 368
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

Yes, most projects distribute a penny AirDrops. They even sell then hard. Rarely come across good AirDrops, so I stopped from doing.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
You are right, 99% of the airdrop projects are fake, most of them are to deceive investors' money and hunter's privacy! I am more willing to pay attention to the bounty activities now.
Activity: 308
with my experience, I agree with you that  99% of all airdrop are shitcoin, its value can not increase or it can not  attract investors.
I do not understand why are they still organize airdrop  even though their projects have no potential for the future?
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
I only participate in airdrops if they go along with the bounty company. In other cases, just do not pay attention. Already gone are the days when they could earn good coins. Now it's real junk.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109

You're right. And there is. Airdrop in order and arrange to distribute what no one needs. This is such an attempt to create shitcoin`s liquidity (usually unsuccessful). As a result, hundreds of different shitkoins are piling up on our wallets.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
The statistics are far-fetched. 99% is so unlikely that you have no idea. It turns out that you can not find a successful project at all.
Activity: 546

Airdrop is just a way to attract investors, if their project is not good, I do not think it would be a good idea if they did not improve the quality of their services.  For me, I don't like to join airdrop because the reward I receive is very little, even I can not sell it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Hoaxes, shitty projects or the amount is so small it will never amount to anything. And then there are drops like ONT.
Activity: 726
yes, it seems that the reason is very basic, I see fake projects and bad ico make investors frustrated and choose to leave the cryptocurrency, especially many ico who do not have clear licenses
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

Airdrop is just a way to attract investors, if their project is not good, I do not think it would be a good idea if they did not improve the quality of their services.  For me, I don't like to join airdrop because the reward I receive is very little, even I can not sell it.

I think airdrop is to help more people know more about their project, because the amount of airdrop is very low. Stellar, for example, had a very high number of coin last month. It made a lot of people know and used the blockchain wallet
Activity: 140
Basically it is, but there are exceptions to any rule. Recently, a stellar was doing airdrop, and as the coinmarketcup shows, steller is Top 5.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504

Personally, I used to actively participate in various promising airdrops. After all, they regularly provided rewards. Unfortunately, over the past year the situation has changed dramatically for the worse. Therefore, I participate less and less in airdrops. I really hope that next year the situation will improve.
Trying airdrop for few cents out of filling the free time is totally alright as long it doesnt require that important thing called our private data.
However, it seems you really judge the value of a project based on its initial release whereas most of airdropped project need something called "progress"
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Michael Zasidkevich, co-founder TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

Please give us your feedback about usability TOPExperts - https://app.usabilityhub.com/do/81a697bcc809/936
So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
Activity: 350

Personally, I used to actively participate in various promising airdrops. After all, they regularly provided rewards. Unfortunately, over the past year the situation has changed dramatically for the worse. Therefore, I participate less and less in airdrops. I really hope that next year the situation will improve.
Activity: 551
It seems to me that the figure is too much exaggerated. Now everything looks much better than a year ago, so most likely bad coins and projects is about 5-10 %. This is my opinion
I agree with you that now is better than last year, but I consider the percentage a little higher. about 30-40 percent -  bad projects/coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
In addition to you listed, there were many more Airdrop quite decent projects. Apparently you just didn't participate in them.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
 The lack of technical knowledge and human greed are a breeding ground for scams.For example :
  • Asking you to share your private keys. That will 100% end up with a whipped account
  • Asking you to send crypto. Why would you need to send any money to get an airdrop?
  • Asking for personal data
  • Never click any links that are not sent from trusted sources

I only participate in signature campaign in my free time but unfortunately never got desired tokens.Thats not a big problem.But main thing is these fake airdrops are generally created by scammers themselves.So stay safe.
Pages:
Jump to: