Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 2. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 100
June 01, 2019, 02:10:56 PM
I feel so dissapointed, how can we react  Huh we can't control the price. So i will just relax and do nothing, you just need to remember in bounty program sometimes you will get big reward and sometimes don't.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 01, 2019, 02:08:40 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

This sort of situation right here can render you demoralised for the next one month. This is why my Bitcointalk account is the most precious marketing asset I have and I don't indulge in all signature bounty. I sincerely hope signature bounties will always be paid in bitcoin
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
June 01, 2019, 01:46:59 PM
I think you should better work on usual job or crypto related job and invest money in crypto. But don't do bounties on regular basis. It is not stable income and you will waste your time
do anything that can be profitable, and choose a field that you can afford.
Crypto is a tool that can make money and if you can do it well maybe you wait to get the results that are worth it.
prizes may produce but they will not always get money so you say it is just a waste, it doesn't have to be and depends.
In any case, activity in the cryptocurrency market will be beneficial.  Results we will see after a certain time.  Even Bounty Hunters work no matter what, even if over the past year their remuneration is almost meager.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 31, 2019, 06:58:12 PM
I think you should better work on usual job or crypto related job and invest money in crypto. But don't do bounties on regular basis. It is not stable income and you will waste your time
do anything that can be profitable, and choose a field that you can afford.
Crypto is a tool that can make money and if you can do it well maybe you wait to get the results that are worth it.
prizes may produce but they will not always get money so you say it is just a waste, it doesn't have to be and depends.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 31, 2019, 06:39:21 PM
Sometimes it's really not cool working and waiting at all but do we have to stay idle because we gonna work and wait, hell no! Every labourer is due his reward and so far as the reward will definitely come, why not rather than sit idle and expect nothing. I choose to work and wait and get something from my hard work than sleep and expect absolutely nothing at all. To me its really worth working and waiting.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
May 31, 2019, 06:34:27 PM
I agree with you that it is not worth the wait and hard work, but i also think you should treat bounty hunting as a side hustle and not your full time job because gone are the days you can make a living from hunting bounties alone, because most bounties are not worth the work now and some projects also delay bounty distributiona also, so if you depend on this to earn your living you will only get frustrated.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
May 31, 2019, 05:33:53 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Of course my feelings will be very disappointed. Even now I experience that because there are many bounty campaigns that I have not followed in the market, even though I worked on the bounty campaign to the maximum of mobilizing all my time and energy. I can only think positively that God is not sleeping and will give me beautiful results someday. Honestly I really lost money because I worked and did not get any results but I am sure that maybe I should be more patient.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
May 31, 2019, 05:27:26 PM
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
May 31, 2019, 04:26:09 PM
Its really worth it and waiting if the coin you are holding is worth it and profitable. You can then keep and hold it until prices rise and market recovers before selling.
Activity: 378
May 26, 2019, 04:54:54 PM
Is really worth working and waiting in the sense that, what about doing nothing and expecting nothing at all. To sit idle and fold hands is very bad to me. Work and at the long round, your tears and toil will pay off. It takes patience and perseverance to work and wait. Imagine how the smiles are like when you start receiving what you have worked on long ago.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
May 26, 2019, 03:06:54 PM
I think that now is a great time to invest and wait.  Because everything goes to the fact that there will be growth.  No need to miss this moment.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
May 26, 2019, 03:04:59 PM
I try to earn more money to be able to invest in cryptocurrency. I think that now is the best opportunity to skip Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
May 25, 2019, 11:16:09 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
yes definitely you can wait for the time to achieve something from a long period of time once you have decided to get the success from it don't get confused with your decision this is the only way to get the success easily for a long period of time.
Activity: 630
May 25, 2019, 07:50:51 PM
Yes, just work, invest and then wait while your investment is growing, look this approach is working, but you have to invest in any case!
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
May 25, 2019, 07:11:02 PM
If you ever feel the satisfaction feeling about joined on the campaign and got jackpot at old time it makes you doesn’t give up easily.
 But if we are feeling sad and painful about recently paid of bounties that’s make sense. But me; personally i feel this cryptocurrency will becomes a huge success in the future.
maybe many of us get the benefits that are appropriate for hard work and also waiting, but there are also those who have worked hard and waited quite a long time but got profits that were inappropriate and inappropriate, not necessarily and not always as I said.
but believe me, Crypto can provide big profits in the future because he has a good future, so anyone who is still here might get it.
Activity: 658
May 25, 2019, 06:51:47 PM
If you ever feel the satisfaction feeling about joined on the campaign and got jackpot at old time it makes you doesn’t give up easily.
 But if we are feeling sad and painful about recently paid of bounties that’s make sense. But me; personally i feel this cryptocurrency will becomes a huge success in the future.
Merit: 3
May 25, 2019, 05:59:01 PM
There are certain things you need to know and to be sure of before attempting to join any bounty campaign and before wearing their signature. I feel there are certain managers that will not allow you to keep the signature for long after the project might have ended. Most of the ones i have worked with, have not given me any cause to experience that.
Activity: 672
May 25, 2019, 05:43:41 PM
It is very painful to keep working for weeks and you will earn only small tokens. But that shouldn't make you lose hope, there are projects out there who will require you do only small tasks for handsome reward. Don't give up, better days are coming.
I get so many junk coins in the prize campaign that I follow. But that doesn't get me out, because I keep studying here, see market developments and the latest news from the world of cryptocurrency. right you say a lot of gift campaigns are more promising but until now I myself still have difficulty finding it.
Merit: 611
May 25, 2019, 05:40:29 PM

There are really big chances that you will work completely without a salary, but you can always find one that will prove to be a jackpot ;-)
Of course, chances are not very big but definitely bigger than trying to play lotto or other lottery, so if you have enough time, try but do it wisely - before you will waste a dozen of hours on promotion of any project check if the project has at least theoretical chances to be successful one - in the bounty section there are really many of them so before you meake a decision better spend a hour or two to make the best choice.

copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
May 25, 2019, 05:39:40 PM
Bounty hunting is not always smooth, sometimes we get disappointed but we have to just move on. If I find myself in such situation, I will feel bad but I can probably do nothing about it except to move on and embrace more opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: