Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 32. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 05, 2018, 11:57:58 AM
Not worth it if you consider it a job. For the results you get, of course it depends on the project you are following, and therefore you need to research the project you are going to follow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
December 05, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

It is a common situation in the current reality. 50$ isn't the worst scenario, in some cases people got nothing after 3-4 months of wearing of signature.
"How do you feel?" -It is disapointing.
"How will you react?" - May be stop taking part in signature campaign and spend released time on more profitable activity.
I participate in signature campaign because I am not a native english speaker and it is useful for me to write posts in this forum to improve my english writing skills. Also I hope to get pleasant bonus by my signature project. Smiley
Activity: 280
December 05, 2018, 09:01:05 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I'm going off bounty, just will finish last ones. Don't see any reason to do anything with such market, many good projects will not get even softcap, so we will get nothing and too many bounty hunters, adios...
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
December 05, 2018, 08:32:11 AM
For me, when I join the signature campaign, I always follow their ICO progress every day. I try to find out how many they raise and how high their ICO hype. If I think the ICO will be failed or look suspicious, I will leave it. Because I don't wanna waste my time for sometimes that not sure. Better I leave it and join another signature even if I don't get any stakes for my previous work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 05, 2018, 08:07:05 AM
Despite the fact that cryptocurrency requires a lot of patience, when it comes to delaying me in keeping the signature of the project that has long ended, i cannot wait for such. This is one of the reasons I am very choosy when it comes to working with some managers. Delaying is already part of the style of some managers, while some will never delay you for any reason whatsoever.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 06:50:03 AM
well I feel bad, I blame this situation of the market it can affect to the ICO's our reward will be low so if you received a small amount of token just try to hold that and wait to increase the price just gamble it.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 06:46:59 AM
Do not blame the project and its organizers. I believe that the result depends entirely on the person. The most basic component is the selection of the project. It is necessary to select the project very carefully. Read the white paper and see the value of the token in the initial stages, consider the coin in the future and draw a conclusion based on all their knowledge.
Activity: 551
December 05, 2018, 06:31:36 AM
We need to take a few projects. And participate in the subscription company. Yes you need to wait is well worth the benefits. The point is to get an ICO token. They will grow in the future. And you get profit.

in order to earn income, we really have to participate in a project, even though the current project situation is weakening, but we still have to endure and be patient.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 05, 2018, 06:13:21 AM
Indeed  several predict Dec that the cryptocurrency scenario can improve, however in my opinion things can improve within the finish of Dec, not early Dec, and may be the start of January 2019, so it's simply a prediction, it should be wrong in estimating this cryptocurrency scenario. traders or investors are already saturated with this scenario, they feel too long holding a cryptocurrency, I conjointly feel uninterested in waiting long, and holding coins, and sometimes raise once the cryptocurrency scenario improves once more, we have a tendency to are solely patient in facing this example, and lots of individuals particularly the anthusiast crypto hoped the crypto scenario would improve once more
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 05:59:53 AM
We need to take a few projects. And participate in the subscription company. Yes you need to wait is well worth the benefits. The point is to get an ICO token. They will grow in the future. And you get profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 04, 2018, 02:00:06 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
I think we just need to understand the nature of what we are doing. Of course, we are doing some work which requires our time, effort and even money to do our tasks but we need to understand that there is no certainty on Bounty Campaigns. We are all here to support the project by spreading the awareness through Signature Campaign and attract Investors to invest in that project.

Bounty Hunting is like digging up a gold mine. If we are fortunate enough then we will be rich in proper time. What I can only say is to cheer up and move forward. If the project is successful, I think the project team is more than willing to share what is really allocated to us as Bounty Hunters.
Activity: 224
December 04, 2018, 01:04:04 PM
It's a valuable lesson, 15 posts per week can make it difficult for us if we think it as work to be done. In this forum we should change our intentions as learning by discussing each other, and it will be easy to make a post. So you will not feel regret if you get unsatisfactory results.

As long as we hear a lot and ask questions, we will be wiser in our actions. So keep learning and working.

we have the choice to either do nothing or do and be ready that the work will be done in vain
Activity: 58
December 04, 2018, 12:33:11 PM
It's a valuable lesson, 15 posts per week can make it difficult for us if we think it as work to be done. In this forum we should change our intentions as learning by discussing each other, and it will be easy to make a post. So you will not feel regret if you get unsatisfactory results.

As long as we hear a lot and ask questions, we will be wiser in our actions. So keep learning and working.
Activity: 507
December 04, 2018, 12:18:32 PM
I think it is really not a worth doing of promoting their projects and you gonna received a small amount like 50$ and it is really hard to make your time to adjust while working in a regular job that's why I keep working in my regular job while spending some time with participating in bounty campaigns.
just if you could see which opportunities exists in the bounty campaigns - maybe you would leave your regular job
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 04, 2018, 11:38:49 AM
I have been wearing a signature for 20 weeks and got some tokens. It happened a year ago, and the project is dead now. But I do not worry much about this, because I am sure that as soon as the market recovers, even this token will pump.
is not a fact. I think that in the next wave of growth I will be already smarter investors and they will not investing in trash currencies.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
December 04, 2018, 11:31:35 AM
I think the majority works in such a mode, what do we still have? I am already tired of waiting, even though I understand that it’s most likely to wait the same amount (half year-year). I don’t know if I have enough patience. In any case, I advise everyone to find an additional hobby if you don’t have one. This will help you "winterize."
Activity: 252
December 04, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
I have been wearing a signature for 20 weeks and got some tokens. It happened a year ago, and the project is dead now. But I do not worry much about this, because I am sure that as soon as the market recovers, even this token will pump.
Activity: 322
December 04, 2018, 07:05:50 AM
I think it is really not a worth doing of promoting their projects and you gonna received a small amount like 50$ and it is really hard to make your time to adjust while working in a regular job that's why I keep working in my regular job while spending some time with participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 574
December 04, 2018, 07:00:17 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Of course I'll feel bad. I will not react in any way. Because I know where I came to make money. There is no fixed pay in bounty. Therefore, only the project and bounty Manager determines the cost of my work. And if the amount of payment I suddenly did not like, so it's my problem, because I agreed to do this work on such terms. Wink
Activity: 686
December 04, 2018, 06:53:12 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I would be grateful that I actually got anything out of the bounty campaign in the first place, there are so many bounty campaigns that are not paying out coins that at this point getting $50 from a bounty would be such a great thing. I would take the coins, keep it and then move on to find the next bounty that is actually going to pay out too
Pages:
Jump to: