Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 42. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 11, 2018, 03:23:21 AM
I'm going to feel very dejected about this. I really want to enjoy the result of my work as other people and I definitely do not want to be disappointed after such a long time. I'm sure many have encountered this
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 07:43:57 PM
In fact, you will never know if it was worth it or not until a couple of months after the completion of the bounty company and you finally get or do not get tokens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 03:16:36 PM
I can advise and govroit to nobody that time to sell or buy has come. Each person has to solve it. Everyone has to will learn to feel the price and its movement in the market.
Activity: 350
November 10, 2018, 03:12:38 PM
Waiting is the key to our success, but waiting patiently has to come with choosing the right coin, the new coin can grow so fast and that's how we can see that much. Successful people do
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
November 10, 2018, 01:25:21 PM
I hate cursed scammers. Yumerium reduced payments 25 times, lol. And what to do after that? We need a means to punish such projects.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 10, 2018, 11:37:22 AM
it's funny, we work according to what has been set and why you still do it if it's over. this is really bad management. we should get more than that.
Activity: 303
November 10, 2018, 11:11:00 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
So we have to be smart to choose bounty projects or similar campaigns, so the work we do so far will not be in vain, indeed for beginners it is a valuable experience so if you choose the next project you will be more careful than before.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 10:56:24 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Well, 50 bucks is still a normal amount considering that you have for example the rank was jr member , a lot of players now in the signature , I would recommend would be to make other kinds of bounty
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 10, 2018, 10:53:48 AM
Yes sometimes bounties can be painful. We have to wait long time for little reward. but prevent from that we need to choose good and promising project. i believe projects with good team also give some value to their bounty members and if team will not give any value to bounty members waiting will be rewarded because project is the best . So we need to choose best project. After that if we need to wait 3 4 months for that we will feel happy after that time when our coins will do 10x.
Activity: 448
November 10, 2018, 10:49:51 AM
I always had to wait and carry the signature after the end of not less than a week, I think it is necessary to wait until it is announced about permission to remove it! No emotion is not worth it!
This is normal, because bounty managers need time to check your work. 1 week is a very short time if you compare to you will wait 1-5 months to receive payment
Activity: 164
November 10, 2018, 10:46:26 AM
Profit of $ 50 for more than 3 months is not worth it, of course, if this work does not bother you, you can do it and save up coins, perhaps in the future you will get much more when the market improves
Activity: 602
November 10, 2018, 06:30:22 AM
This is how our patient are measured to our work, and it is waiting. If you can not wait, it's your lose. I am also working more than 10 weeks but it's worth to wait and i never feel disappointed by it. Continue work while waiting for you to success.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 10, 2018, 06:20:33 AM
I think its not worth it if only get 50$ with 3 months work as signature. Maybe you should wait for a while till the price is good. Im doing 12 weeks signature campaign right now and i hope i can get big amount of profit from this campaign.
Activity: 238
November 10, 2018, 06:16:53 AM
Oui, c'est un peu désagréable quand vous portez tant de signature, travaillez et finalement vous obtenez essentiellement un sou, j'essaie maintenant de participer à des entreprises pas plus de 10 semaines.
Activity: 420
November 10, 2018, 06:10:10 AM
I always had to wait and carry the signature after the end of not less than a week, I think it is necessary to wait until it is announced about permission to remove it! No emotion is not worth it!
Activity: 244
November 10, 2018, 05:56:09 AM
I'd feel as depressed as possible. It means my work wasn't appreciated and I just wasted my time. Now I see it only this way and in no other way. But I have actually never had such a situation
Activity: 210
November 09, 2018, 11:03:04 AM
How lucky ... a lot of factors that do not depend on you will influence the value of your work - such as the price of the token, the number of participants, etc. and so on.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
November 09, 2018, 11:00:18 AM
This is everyone's choice, no one forces you to carry a signature. Learn to choose projects so that your work is not in vain.
You said this and seems somehow irritating to me. I disagree with you that been selective before wearing signature is what would rise price of token in market. You are not experiencing that now or you haven't experienced it for once doesn't justify you knows all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
November 09, 2018, 10:57:54 AM
I must be very realistic with you buddy, I'm glad someone raised this topic before I do. I've been thinking about this for a while, the bounty campaign work/hustle had turned to something else which does not seems understandable to me personally anymore. I won't say it doesn't worth participating in bounty campaign anymore yet but the work we are doing is quite HUGE than DEVELOPERS taking us. Bounty hunters are working hard but they are taking us with levity hand these days.
Activity: 266
November 09, 2018, 10:57:36 AM
Well, now you have paid $ 50 but in the future of course the rate of the coin can grow very expensive, just need to be able to wait and sell!
Pages:
Jump to: