Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 44. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 07:17:55 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
I also been there,and honestly i am too much disappointed on the fact that after waiting that long the value of the token has dumped too low,too deep, that it almost become no value at all.I had asked myself where is the payment of my hardwork.I still feel the disappointment even if i know that patience in this community are mostly needed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
November 08, 2018, 07:09:23 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I would be very upset, very
but it happens worse when the project is renewed and renewed and then they say that “oh we have not collected anything” and just apologize
although I took part in a project that was extended for more than two months and then distributed tokens for about a month, and the amounts came out were not particularly good, but soon after the stock exchange went on, the coin began to make good X - 7 or 8 X in a couple of weeks.
so maybe you should keep those Coin for the best of times, 50 dollars a modest loss in case of failure
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 07, 2018, 09:24:40 AM
Market fluctuations are a normal thing of crypto. These changes will contribute to the development of this interesting platform. Therefore, continuing to work in this market and waiting to raise prices is a rightful job. But more caution is needed in every decision.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
November 07, 2018, 09:18:35 AM
It always happen that we might encounter such bounty project that we work for a long period of time and receive only less than $50 for a hardwork and it is very sad reality, it is also depend of the outcome of the project if they succeeded we also receive good bounty reward.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
November 07, 2018, 07:22:19 AM
I know, sometimes there are difficulties in doing bounties, but you will get what you deserve. Just be strong, forget this and move forward. As soon as the bullish market will come, you will benefit from every bounty that you have took part in.
Activity: 278
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 07, 2018, 05:27:06 AM
Such situations happens, unfortunately. It happened to me, too. Now I try to choose signature that lasts no more that 8 weeks. I am sure it worth the work here, it is not so difficult to wear a signature, so I do not complain and believe in good profit for everebody)
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
November 06, 2018, 03:10:04 PM
As for the earnings in bounty campaigns the situation makes me sad, personally I have not git yet the reward for 3 signature bounty campaigns I participated in. But saying that it is a hard work, I would not say so. Noone is made to do this, it is your choice. As for me I am here on this chat first of all in order to learn about new projects and thoughts about them from the participants of this forum.
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 01:45:23 PM
that`s not worth the time to be honest, you can have done something else rather. but i suggest dont sell those tokens yet if its become that worthless probably wait it out till it hit good exchange or the market gets better cause some will follow or going to get drag with BITCOIN`s price. that is why you have to do some research on the bounty you are going to participated in so you wont end up regreting in near future
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 01:10:38 PM
When you love the Bounty in the crypto market you will find that what you deserve will be worth the wait.The market returns well. I think what we are doing will be good and you will have peace of mind to do the job. Everything will come to you when you are sincere with Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 12:59:37 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Unfortunately, no project will give you any guarantee of success. No one is immune from this. We need to understand that bounty campaigns are roulette. You can make good money, but you can get 50 dollars, as in your case. Carefully analyze the potential of the project before entering.
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 06, 2018, 12:01:29 PM
I would not be disappointed, i have something that I tell myself, is that any money is better than no money and when it comes to cryptos you can be sure that there is always the potential for the price of the coin to go up, so what I would have to do with a coin like that is to hold it and wait for the coin to moon which will happen at some point. as long as I get my money
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
November 03, 2018, 08:25:01 AM
I am here because they said you could make money from a signature bounty, but I think it is not worth it if you just get worth $50 coin in your work for more than 10 weeks. Just like $50 for 3 months+, truly unfair..

Unfortunately, you will not earn too much with your rank. Campaign participants like newbie or jr.member get much smaller prizes from bounty hunters with higher rank. The higher the position in the forum, the reward for participation in the campaign is greater.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 08:11:59 AM
How will you react?
Well that happens to every newbie and jr.member often because the stakes for their signature is very low. But there are some too that gives a big stake for the junior member nowadays and they can earn big money for it. If you have time doing the signature campaign, you should have time to search for the campaign that you're joining too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 08:09:07 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
If such should happen, it is certain the affected person won't be happy, except he has better things to fall back on.
Then no reaction can be put on, because you cannot blame anyone for that. I believe you would have studied a project critically well before joining the bounty. Therefore, whatever becomes of it should be the participant's sole responsibility.
For this reason also, do not depend totally on crypto, before you might nit be able to sometimes predict what becomes of the market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 04:57:53 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

For me, investing is now the main activity. I think it's very cool to help me in the future and I finally will be able to earn a lot more through the year. Cryptocurrency is very important to me
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 03:21:30 AM
Actually I am also in a state of insecurity about work and income in the current crypto market. But my belief in crypto persisted with my work. I believe the market will soon stabilize and I will wait. I will wait for the market to increase, I will work seriously to wait for the bonus campaign to pay for me ... And I always told myself that I need to be more cautious in my decisions at this time . Need to work more scientific, more considerate...
Activity: 239
November 03, 2018, 03:18:35 AM
It is very difficult to work in the crypto world in 2018. Because the income earned from the bounty award has decreased and there are too many scam ICO projects. I don't know what the solution is. It's frustrating to wait, but we can't find any other solution than to wait.
Yes it has so many scam ico right now but. I think this kind of work is not hard you just post and wait the hard part is wait yeah but its easy than working in real life
Activity: 239
November 03, 2018, 03:11:06 AM
For me Yes it all worth I remember when i got my first bounty and got paid im so happy and its a big money and the project last 13 weeks but its so worth it. Just work bro its a easy work and high income so yes its so worth it
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 03:08:39 AM
It’s a really difficult experience and it’s so hard too
But you really have to move forward because that’s all you could do

Keep working
Keep fighting
Then work on your research so you can always get Better project

I agree with this. We must not stop because we have a bad experience. Let us continue the fight and work very hard. I believe that the market condition will become impressive.
Activity: 532
November 03, 2018, 02:40:32 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I believe that it only happens this year because of the great bear period that makes the market suffer. I've done some bounty before and my 4-5 months work in signature gave me at least between $200 - $ 400 in the end. Maybe just let the market recover and it could still make a huge difference and it could pump more than you can imagine.
Pages:
Jump to: