Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 43. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
November 09, 2018, 10:53:36 AM
The main thing is not to hope and not to predict the exact profit ... if this applies to both the game, then the reward will be 2 times more pleasant than the disappointment from what you hoped for.

Yeah right, better not expect for a huge income become sometimes the outcome is not the income we are expecting. So to lessen disappoints we must avoid high expectations.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 10:52:00 AM
The main thing is not to hope and not to predict the exact profit ... if this applies to both the game, then the reward will be 2 times more pleasant than the disappointment from what you hoped for.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 10:47:41 AM
This is everyone's choice, no one forces you to carry a signature. Learn to choose projects so that your work is not in vain.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 09, 2018, 10:41:12 AM
Last few signature campaigns haven't even paid me and one turned out to be a complete scam with thirteen weeks of hardcore posting, so, for now, it's really hit and miss. In 2018 I have barely earned anything from signature campaigns despite I am a Legendary member, so I am hoping the one I chose now will do me some justice and be a decent ICO with tokens actually being paid to me that will get on an exchange. I have a wallet with 81 useless tokens that haven't even hit an exchange lol. I just hope that things change next year because 2018 has been a complete waste of my times where bounties are concerned. I won't give up though, I am hoping that soon things will change for the better because I really believe in blockchain technology.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 10:37:46 AM
Well, now a lot of scams and few people pay, I think that if you do in the future the prices can be much higher, just be patient
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 09, 2018, 10:34:42 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I can say one thing. You should not keep such a long company. How could she not look good against the others. The reason for this is fraudsters. We know that a lot of them. Therefore, it is not profitable to keep the company for 3 months. A good bounty manager is not when not to ask to wear a signature for 3 weeks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 09, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
It is not very pleasant when such a big and long work is estimated so low. This only suggests that you have chosen not a very successful project. Typically, good projects are carried out bounty 6-8 weeks and collected almost hard cap. But this project each time to find more and more difficult. As an option, you can participate in different companies for 5-6 weeks and ask managers to freeze rates. This reduces your risk of being left with nothing if the project is not successful
Activity: 282
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 09, 2018, 07:28:43 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
I think its not that painful if you post a meaningful one everyday. O just think of it as a practice and a task that need to be done in order to recieve tokens. Its only natural to wait for more than a month for it to be exchange but with the right moment and patience I think that token will flourish and rise up God knows when.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
November 09, 2018, 04:26:37 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

it so painful, 15 posts every week is not a small amount and you waste a lot of time.

I think almost everyone who participates in the signature campaign program has felt the same thing, especially the market conditions that have not been stable at this time. You must be careful in determining the bounty program by doing simple research related to the project, still working well and making your experience as the most valuable teacher.

If you join the discussion as to learn and share, I believe 15 posts per week will not make you feel that it is time consuming. If you only post for the purpose of completing the task each week. I think your posts are really not quality and contributing
Activity: 206
November 09, 2018, 03:59:39 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

it so painful, 15 posts every week is not a small number and you waste a lot of time.

I think almost everyone who participates in the signature campaign program has felt the same thing, especially the market conditions that have not been stable at this time. You must be careful in determining the bounty program by doing simple research related to the project, still working well and making your experience as the most valuable teacher.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 03:49:01 AM
this is a common problem and I think that many people face it. but I have to accept in this case and look for other ways of earning, because I can not change anything in this situation
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
November 08, 2018, 09:21:20 AM
It is pathetic that bounty participants are going through a hard time now, however it is not limited to bounty participants, the current crypto situation affects every lovers of crypto.
I think in times like this....we should just work(if we can) with the mindset that we are making an investment through our work. Then when market recovers, we can happily reap from the harvest of our hard work.
Activity: 532
November 08, 2018, 09:17:29 AM
It is a worthy job. You need to check the project carefully before you're joining, bounty signature campaign often take longer than other campaigns. So if you get less than you think, you should use it for daily trading. It will make more profit for you.
I think the signature campaign is the least time consuming in all tasks. By joining a signature campaign, you can only perform 1 campaign at a time. And just make 10 posts in a week, it's easy and fast
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 09:13:16 AM
With the decline in prices, of course, is an opportunity to be able to invest. now the price is still cheap to be able to start investing and is actually an opportunity for us to start investing
Activity: 122
November 08, 2018, 09:11:19 AM
It is a worthy job. You need to check the project carefully before you're joining, bounty signature campaign often take longer than other campaigns. So if you get less than you think, you should use it for daily trading. It will make more profit for you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
November 08, 2018, 08:15:30 AM
Unfortunately, very often we do not receive that payment for our work that we count on. Of course, in such cases I feel frustrated or even angry, but I blame only myself for what happened. Who prevented me from choosing a successful project, and not the next scammers and losers? If you choose the right projects, then the waiting is worth it, and if you can’t do it, then do something else better  Undecided
Activity: 314
November 08, 2018, 08:01:45 AM
Working and contributing in the crypto market for profitability and improving our lives are worth the wait. Almost all members of the community are aware that Bitcoin will be back and that we have Stay calm and relax and wait for it to return.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
November 08, 2018, 07:56:51 AM
It seems to me that one way or another everyone is faced with such payments for their work, but nevertheless I think that it is necessary to continue!
Activity: 275
November 08, 2018, 07:46:54 AM
Work and work. The more you get a reward, the more your profits will be in the future. You just need to wait a bit.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 07:36:33 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Although disappointed i am just being positive here. Sometimes projects are really not that successful. That is why some of us are holding coins becs. There is a possibilty that the project will work out in the coming months.
Pages:
Jump to: