Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 38. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 02:06:18 PM
Now so most of the projects and out, the only moment will just wait for the market to turn and when it will go back to grow and then sell!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 25, 2018, 01:09:44 PM
it all has become our risk for participating in the bounty project
especially in signature campaigns, because we ourselves cannot understand whether it will be good or not,the point is that we follow the bounty with patience and sincerity time..for now the project that we are following has given the betting prize that is already very good..
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 12:55:56 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

It could contribute depression anyway, hoping that after wearing the signature for how many weeks or months, we can earn a decent income, and to think of that, we are expecting more of it, in the end you are nothing, and just a waste of effort. Been doing some signature campaign multiple times, and this often times happen to me, i expect a lot of course that the project could help me, in relation to my work contributed to them and it turns out that the work is still nothing, i depressed of course, but i must forget about it and i should do more work rather than thing about it multiple times and contribute nothing to me but emotional damage, yes money is money, but the point here is, how hardwork we had. we get nothing but a waste of time. Maybe, i should limit myself from doing bunch of work or bounties, then focus to a day job. I hope bounty projects could do well in the future, we are experienced a lot of nonsense projects nowadays. So its boring to do unpaid jobs.
Activity: 560
November 25, 2018, 10:13:46 AM
if that happens, I feel unlucky. I will be upset and disappointed. but I can't blame anyone because that is the result. so maybe, I will use 50 $ so that I can increase more. can through trading / investment and others. so the last thing I do is try and pray
copper member
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 09:42:24 AM
I'm not sure if we will still get paid coz even if the token sale already concluded months ago BM still not calculated the token we will earn and just keep on saying that we need to wait.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 09:34:14 AM
I don’t know what you are doing, but judging by what you said, either airdrop companies or social companies, but as far as everyone knows, they pay almost nothing. Better take part in the normal bounty and spend several hours a day, the chances of getting a reward are much higher.
Activity: 257
November 25, 2018, 09:01:57 AM
Yes, the market scenario is one in every of the unpleasant, however it survives solely the strongest. After all, any fool will hand over, however not everybody will stand up to these difficulties. therefore here it's a matter of alternative. Personally, i am not upset and simply doing and creating the bounty of the corporate any. one thing therefore love can shoot and block all my efforts. That's it!
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
November 25, 2018, 08:44:17 AM
It's always a problem when the signature campaigns last so long and sometimes you get peanuts for it. This is why people don't do signature campaigns anymore because you can only do one bounty at a time and they are not always profitable.
Activity: 14
November 25, 2018, 08:44:06 AM
Should I sell a crypto now?
Activity: 550
November 25, 2018, 08:35:15 AM
yes, work and waiting is worth it you can do bounty campaign while investing in ICO's and it takes time but you'll get a higher profit.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 25, 2018, 05:27:54 AM
In the past year, many bounty hunters have made considerable profits through activities, so the work is worth paying and waiting for them, but this year is different, more than 80% of the bounty activities have not received any rewards! We have wasted a lot of time!
Activity: 14
November 25, 2018, 05:25:22 AM
When will growth begin?
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
November 25, 2018, 05:02:09 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I also experience this campaign like you had and to tell you the truth until.now I haven't recieve my tokens yet. its like more than 6 months already. I am disappointed but I can't do anything but to wait until they will distribute our stakes.
November 25, 2018, 04:51:10 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Cryptocurrencies are those coins which are calculated for large earnings in the future, but not now. So I'm pretty sure that their time will come and we will realize that we were wrong
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
November 24, 2018, 07:46:12 AM
I think it should be borne in mind that this is not hard work, you spend a maximum of 10 minutes a day and receive money as an extra income.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 04:56:42 AM
Such moments are slightly disappointing, but it seems to me that there is no need to despair, and the next reward will be good, the main thing is to carefully choose it!
Activity: 348
November 24, 2018, 04:40:09 AM
In my opinion if you will put your hands down you will regret about this all your life. You will think what oportunity you missed

Yes, it should not be the case that the situation is very bad, or even worse. Keep calm and consider everything thoroughly so that you will not miss out on the past or the money you lost. Work slower and be more careful Cool.
Activity: 434
November 24, 2018, 04:33:20 AM
If you can get potential coins and good prospects going forward, I think the time you spend waiting will pay off with the results you will get later. Especially if you buy or add your assets at a very cheap crypto price right now. That will increase the percentage of your profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 04:02:16 AM
Definitely worth it. I see that the work is not going as well as it used to and I'm upset about it. But the belief that these are temporary difficulties gives me great hope for a better future
Activity: 168
November 17, 2018, 10:47:12 AM
In my opinion if you will put your hands down you will regret about this all your life. You will think what oportunity you missed
Pages:
Jump to: