Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 40. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 12:20:13 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
I think that it is always worth working, but only effectively, and if it does not give a great result, then you should think - why do you need it? If you build your priorities and values in life in such a way that you get from such work not only profit, but also pleasure, then you should work and wait.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
November 13, 2018, 12:19:39 PM
of course I feel annoyed if I experience this, but it is better than us to join for more than 10+ but don't get a scam in my opinion if it only has a value of $ 50 just waiting for a bigger exchange so that the value we get is more and more
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 12:15:07 PM
This is quite a common situation. We participate in a bounty, work for a month or two, and then wait six months until we are paid for our work.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 12:15:01 PM
It is worth working for crypto and the best work is joining the bounty programs because at the end of them you get your reward which is totally worth
Activity: 784
November 13, 2018, 12:07:34 PM
The answer is yes.
But he is faithful only for me. Everyone needs to make a decision on their own.
I decided to continue working. And then we'll see how it will be.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
November 13, 2018, 12:04:52 PM
I think that I still better , what about those who work hard for 20weeks and all they see is nothing and that their token will be lock for 90days and after that the token never arrive which other words mean they might not see the token in their wallet so I think bounty hunter are still nothing until the reward is paid and can be traded, many projects are doing this intentionally to scam bounty hunters and it doesn't look good for this technology.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 11:56:32 AM
Yes it does, because one day we are going to be rewarded for our hard work. The falling market is lasting for too long and we are having some troubles with attracting the new audience. We definitely need another up movement.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 11:54:52 AM
That's why bounty hunters  have to do own research about project and its bounty allocation and amount of participants, before join with any campaign. And also we have to select best bounty managers. Otherwise we have to wait more and more even for seeing updated spreadsheets.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
November 13, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
of course I will feel very disappointed, because after working for 10 weeks later there is still an extension of the signature time for 3 weeks. and to get a reward for hard work, we also still have to wait 3 weeks. and the results obtained are less than $ 50 ..
really a very sad thing, what we receive is not in accordance with the efforts we have done and our time is wasted in vain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 13, 2018, 11:33:47 AM
Long signatures are my dillema. The reason is that wearing this signature i loose the opportunity to get other tokens. And my own may be scam!
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
November 13, 2018, 11:21:55 AM
What is your rank? if the rank is a member up, I think it will be more than that. but it doesn't guarantee either, maybe a failed project can also affect what you can get. but just be patient, surely someday you will get a bounty with better rewards.

first the reward that I have ever received for the first time is $ 30 when my rank is jr. member, then it can increase to $ 80. so keep working and waiting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
November 13, 2018, 11:13:07 AM
If you stop with the first difficulty, it’s better not to start at all, you have to be patient, but it can be difficult, they don’t pay, well, unfortunately, we can’t do anything, just work hard.
Activity: 602
November 13, 2018, 10:49:42 AM
I think that this is a normal idea as a whole, because I think that this is the way to be done today, because the market today behaves very passively and many investors simply do not understand how to work correctly in the market today.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
November 13, 2018, 10:48:28 AM
Yes, I understand you perfectly. Sometimes the project does not meet our expectations. But in my opinion, this is better than falling into the hands of scammers.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 13, 2018, 10:46:11 AM
It is so worth to wait right now and I believe this is the only good option for us. Don't get panicked and just wait some more time.
Activity: 443
November 13, 2018, 10:43:38 AM
No, I will not feel myself. And my reaction will be like this - I will analyze more thoroughly and diligently iso before entering into bounty. So it's a pity to waste time on a signature campaign. Since you can run several social campaigns, and only one signature campaign.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 13, 2018, 10:31:02 AM
Unfortunately, before getting a reward our coins have to go a long way, and at each rung everything can end in tears. However, I know that if you choose only good projects, you will need only a small part of them to be satisfied with the payment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 13, 2018, 09:58:06 AM
It is indeed frustrating sometimes when you have spent many days and hours of the week and even months before you finish a project then months again for the reward and then just hold it again for how many weeks because the market value is very low but this is how crypto goes. anyways,this is just one side of the story since there are projects that very short and has good exchange,too.Just be patient and choose good projects that requires short time and good offer too.
Activity: 784
November 13, 2018, 09:57:45 AM
I think the crypto world is not suitable if it is used as the main job, because it is very unstable, so I only make it as a side job, so working and waiting is not a big problem for me
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 13, 2018, 09:48:09 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Its really dissapointing, because you receive a payment that is not fairly equivalent to the effort that you exerted. But, we cannot change that, if we really want to earn more in this industry, you really experience disappointments its part of the process. We should believe and wait that something good will back in all our efforts and I know it will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: