Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 41. (Read 65862 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 13, 2018, 05:36:12 AM
I think that's your problem. You chose such a company. After all, you have conducted a bad analysis, so do not even think that it is the company's fault.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 03:16:13 AM
Obviously, it's just a waste of time you have for the results of the bounty. much of the bounty is indeed falling in price this year because this is a bad year for the results of the bounty and also the ICO. Perhaps it would be better if looking for yet another bounty that far has good quality or stands alone the bounty results until you reach high prices.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 03:12:33 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

u mean bountry and airdrop?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 03:11:42 AM
I also think it's not fair now a days they are giving to 2$ to 8$ I mean what is this we are working for 10weeks and waiting for more days we are wearing their signature and after all this we gain nothing it's totally useless now a days....
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 03:04:21 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Making money on bounty companies in order to live, it's not quite right, we can say that this is not the mechanism by which you can live, but to develop with it you can and even necessary.
Activity: 493
November 13, 2018, 02:56:30 AM
I think it's quite commensurate because this is not my main job. I worked on a bounty campaign to fill my free time instead of using it to watch TV, better working on a bounty campaign. because the payment from the old bounty campaign will result in the money being saved. and that's a pretty decent number if the ICO project is successful. but if the ICO is not successful I am not sad, it means it is not my fortune and I am not sorry that I made a post. because we made that post while learning about cryptocurrency so there was nothing to lose.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
November 13, 2018, 02:42:41 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
All this is based on patience and the struggle for their money or gaining experience, with complete failure and loss. As long as there are such realities on the market, things will probably change soon.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 13, 2018, 02:32:41 AM
Well I can feel you almost 3 months signature campaigns gives you just 50$ that is very less but it depends as you are a newbie and you must know newbie earning are very less in signature campaign as compare to other rank holders of the forum. If you improve your rank in this forum certainly your reward ratio will also increase. I would say its worth to participate in signature campaign but keep trying to improve your rank first.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 01:45:01 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
The current rewarding activities work, regardless of gains and losses, are your own, others can not make an evaluation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 01:39:23 AM
All new projects fail. We can do something for a long time and get nothing, and we can make good money. It is necessary to participate in several companies and the income of 20% of them will cover all your needs.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 01:34:15 AM
That's normal, signature campaigns won't surely give you a huge amount of tokens, I've been there so many times I even received nothing from joining in some. I think you can get all the knowledge and lessons from participating and that's all that matters, in the long run, you will surely earn more than you expect.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 12, 2018, 11:52:22 PM
For those of you who have long joined the bounty campaign, of course, the results of $ 50 are very little. But it's better for your coins to last for a very long time or a long-term investment. All bounty hunters must feel something like that. And you have to stay motivated to do a bounty campaign because we can get huge results if we continue to work hard.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 12, 2018, 11:40:57 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

If you are a beginner and this is your first money, then I think this is normal because it is your first experience, but in the future do not try to participate in such bounty. It is not worth it.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
November 12, 2018, 11:26:46 PM
It also happens that the nose of the signature is 5-6 months, but in the end the project does not collect anything and there are no payments. Angry

This can be a scam, or you may not be able to work or may be the cause of your fraud. Looking forward to your next experience, for real projects with real prices and higher profits. Waiting is good but need a strategy. Wink Hope you succeed.

Strategy is needed in this case because if you make a wrong decision then you will get a big loss from the project you are following. Smart to choose because this year the project is very much unnatural.
usually we have our own opinion why we still waiting.if we get bad result on it , maybe it could be our experience.and take it as lesson to improve our analisys skill.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 12, 2018, 11:24:06 PM
The bounty distribution is not to blame. It is the team, because if they are a good team, they must secure to have a good exchange in order for the token price not to go below. Because almost all of the ico right now is not going to list asap in a good exchange causing the holders and hunters to sell it in forkdelta. Resulting price to go below.
Activity: 296
November 12, 2018, 10:49:45 AM
It also happens that the nose of the signature is 5-6 months, but in the end the project does not collect anything and there are no payments. Angry

This can be a scam, or you may not be able to work or may be the cause of your fraud. Looking forward to your next experience, for real projects with real prices and higher profits. Waiting is good but need a strategy. Wink Hope you succeed.
Activity: 168
November 12, 2018, 10:44:49 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

This is the worst thing that can happen after such a large work done. I think that this was due to the fact that your Manager just did not understand the essence and did not appreciate your work. Now you can just start looking for a new project to participate
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 04:27:43 AM
Now it is difficult to find a good signature, not to mention for the bounty. There, in general, many take several projects at once, sometimes dozens. Prices fall, we need to survive this moment, of course, earning elsewhere. We will wait for the recovery of the entire crypto market, then bounty and ICO will be more attractive.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 03:54:57 AM
yes, I definitely won't feel good if I will experience something like that. I want to know how much I will get with my first signature prize later. I hope I will not have the same experience.
Activity: 1078
November 11, 2018, 03:41:37 AM
Unfortunately, Bounty campaigns become less and less profitable with time and Signature campaign is not an exception, so it is "ok" to get 50$ for 10+ weeks of wearing Signature in the current market conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: