Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies? - page 22. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 12:09:22 PM
Not really still have great chance to invest in crypto.Crypto market huge falling so i think it's golden time for investment. If will invest now then make sure could be get more profit when market will be recover.               
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 28, 2018, 11:58:06 AM
Right now is one of the best time with the best opportunities in crypto investing, you are luck if you didn't invested last winter. I am waiting for the last train* to jump in before crypto will explode. All the big guys are preparing their money to jump in. Winter should be hot.
Activity: 364
September 28, 2018, 11:55:08 AM
Why is too late to invest? the crypto currency market does not die, but continues to work, it means you too can work. It all depends on your strategy.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
September 28, 2018, 11:48:29 AM
IMO, if you will be starting now, consider yourself still in one of the early adopters. Why? only a small percentage of the world population knows crypto. Now give it a few years when adoption becomes full blown.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
September 28, 2018, 11:09:49 AM
As per your title, it is never too late to invest into cryptos.
I think you only need to wait for a better dip and get into them immediately.
Also the new immerging ICO companies can give you vast profits if you choose a correct one.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 11:09:07 AM
I don't think it is late, the technology is still new, more advancement I think will still be made thereby expanding available opportunities. Not late to invest in my humble opinion
Activity: 182
September 28, 2018, 11:08:41 AM
I do not think so.
because you can still invest in the market. so it's important to know the strategy for more money to be received. and you should always be asked for a moment to know when you invest in the market and that you are not victimized by a scam.
Activity: 504
September 28, 2018, 10:38:04 AM
many of my friends started to join crypto to invest. I don't think it's too late to invest crypto, just the opposite. Currently the market is experiencing a decline and that is a good opportunity for new investors,
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
September 28, 2018, 10:37:33 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/
In my opinion, I think the Crypto market is just starting to develop. It is only being adapted by whales and blockchain technology is now beginning to expand throughout the world. There are a lot of companies that have responded to Bitcoin like BMW.
Activity: 210
September 28, 2018, 10:32:59 AM
I think you're not late! any time you can invest in the market so you should know the strategy for more money to receive you always have to market in the market so you know when to invest. You should also be looking at long-term crypto currency to give you advice on what to do.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
September 28, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

I don't think it's too late to invest crypto, just the opposite. currently the market is experiencing a decline and that is a good opportunity for new investors, many of my friends are starting to join the crypto to invest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
September 28, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

actually that is the choice you have to make. It's not too late if you want to be involved in the crypto business, yes experience is the key to everything
of course there are many investment choices, prices tend to be cheap compared to last year, I only recommend for the top 10 altcoins
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 10:01:41 AM
Depending on the time you set foot in the crypto market will be different. And this time i think it will be the best for you. When the price of the coins has dropped a lot and are showing signs of price increase again. So do not Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 09:56:09 AM
Whatever might be happening to cryptocurrency now is just in preparation towards better days. Some are yet to fully realize the importance of crypto and the future prospects it has. Which is why news always trigger those who are yet to get in. I perceive that the mass adoption of crypto is near and a time will come that it will be used for official and unofficial transactions in different parts of the world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 09:02:21 AM
When you can still make a profit from it, it will never be late. Just before you will easily earn more profits when the market goes up and down unstable continuously for a long time.
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 08:55:25 AM
it is never late to start and invest in cryptocurrency, because you can earn potential coins that would probably increase in price as soon as the bull run begins.
Activity: 2464
September 28, 2018, 08:52:52 AM
I think if you already have knowledge about cryto I think it's not late, because if you already have the knowledge you want to join anytime it will be easy, it's different if you know crypto now with minimal knowledge that is a big loss.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
Cryptocurrencies are just starting out. They have a high probability of success and even though the market looks volatile right now, things will start looking better as soon as the industry matures and more investors decide to put in their assets. The cryptocurrency market is promising and has a wide range of applications which are not limited to finance, health, automation, and retail. The truth is, the true potential of this market is just being recognized and so it’s not too late to invest in it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
September 28, 2018, 08:43:53 AM
It’s not too late. The cryptocurrency has just begun, and the future cryptocurrency will change all humanity. Bitcoin is still very cheap now.
It is always too late for those who have chosen it is too late for them. As far as I am concerned, it is a choice for everyone to make and the decisions you make will be based on how smart you are.

The thing with people is that they are always so in the habit of expecting that the market will always keep going up and when it starts correcting, they start coming with some bullshit theory on how the golden age is over, but in the real sense, they are just so confused they do not know what to think because they have decided to remain ignorantly confused anyway and that is one of the reasons they will never take advantage of opportunities when they arrive.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 06:25:07 AM
This is nonsense, because now is the time to begin investing in crypto-currencies, because the market is asking for new influxes of fiat money, because people do not quite understand what BTC is
Pages:
Jump to: