Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies? - page 23. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
September 28, 2018, 06:23:09 AM
It is definitelly not too late to invest in cryptocurrencies, but nowdays you must be more carefull when selecting tokens which you buy. 95% of them will fail
Yes, I think Crypto is failing all the currencies and altcoin of the market. Your opinion is very good. Let's hope the crypto market will rise too soon. Because Bitcoin is the internet's first currency, it cannot be caught and touched, Bitcoin is going to change the crypto market quickly, and all altcoin prices will change. So quickly invested in the crypto market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 05:56:28 AM
If you look at how many tokens cost in the end of 2017 I think you will want to buy them. Ethereum cost 1400$ and now it cost 200$. Bitcoin cost 20000$ and now it 6500$ and all tokens have become cheaper. I think now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
September 28, 2018, 03:52:50 AM
Cryptocurrency has yet to be introduced to the whole world. Many countries do not know yet what cryptocurrency and blockchain is and its benefits. What they know is the banks feared that cryptocurrency will replace them and that is why bitcoin is not yet taking off completely to the ground so it is still the good time to invest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 03:47:13 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies is not too late, you are still an early participant, and hundreds of millions of people are not entering cryptocurrencies. But you have to find a good price to buy.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 28, 2018, 03:42:22 AM
It is very strange that before the futures expiration the market began to recover again. This is illogical. It means that the opposing sides appeared on the market. It's good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
September 28, 2018, 03:40:45 AM
Contrary to that, this is the best time to make investments in cryptos. Cryptos are at their growing stage and I believe if you choose decent coins, they are going to give good profits in future. Price are at low levels right now which is another reason why investing right make sense.
Activity: 348
September 28, 2018, 03:39:15 AM
In fact, we are now only at the beginning of the era, and all these conversations, about what is already too late - empty chatter. The world is just beginning to recognize the blockchain and is trying to implement them. The same is with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 105
September 28, 2018, 03:37:58 AM
Vitalik once said we are at the end of the cryptocurrency bubble and I'm now believing it. Everything just looks gloomy and currently , nothing to point us in the upward direction. It's definitely too late to invest and expect highs of 2017 but maybe a little high. Just not as huge.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 28, 2018, 03:34:13 AM
I think the cryptocurrency market has just begun. Many people think that there is no interest in the bear market, but I don't think so. I think the bear market is more suitable for purchase, because most coins are very cheap, which can effectively reduce the amount of our investment!
Its what many of us think, market is still young and fresh, its not too late to get into cryptocurrencies now. This is one of the most asked questions on this forum, is it too late? Its far from that, market is growing and new things are happening every day. There is much more talk about cryptocurrencies now, new icos are getting out every single day, and what is the most important is that there is a lot of space for huge grow and massive adoption, that needs to happen in next few years, its better to invest now than to be late for that.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 03:23:36 AM
yeah, maybe you're right. you're late to be rich. but you still have time to get good things to make money. you have to live your life well. investing for fun and good times.

but if you can pick one of hidden gems for the next bull run? obviously you can't expect a big grow in % of price in the top 10 o 50 coins...for this you must always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN for example...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....this is the secret....do your research...
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 28, 2018, 03:28:41 AM
I think the cryptocurrency market has just begun. Many people think that there is no interest in the bear market, but I don't think so. I think the bear market is more suitable for purchase, because most coins are very cheap, which can effectively reduce the amount of our investment!
Activity: 560
September 28, 2018, 03:24:05 AM
Crypto still early for mass adoption. In 1-2 years we will see progress about crypto for mass adoption in everywhere. Like pundix, they're already distributed xpos around the world.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 03:22:02 AM
Obviously, Bitcoin is only starting to rise and become mass adapted, it can't be too late, you just need to choose the right time and be very careful, now is a good time as the market is down imo
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
September 28, 2018, 03:03:55 AM
I usually here this question from friends who are curious about cryptocurrencies. I ask them back if is it too late for them to invest in other markets like stocks or forex, their answer is no. So I just say to them that it is not also late to invest in crypto. 
Activity: 266
September 28, 2018, 02:47:53 AM
No , is not late to participate in cryptocurrency we just have to start with a step , take a step today and be patience with your step before crypto can turn someone rich overnight
Activity: 335
September 28, 2018, 02:36:03 AM
There has never been a word late in crypto. you just haven't got lucky only. because of the missed year 2017 which is so beautiful. now just wait until the year 2021 which will probably occur again spike.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
September 28, 2018, 02:26:38 AM
No one is too late to invest in crypto, everything is a good opportunity to invest, it all depends on yourself, whether you can control yourself or not, don't take the wrong step, because now is the right time to invest, but invest on coins that already have a large sales volume, for example you can go to BTC, EOS or ETH, invest a safer term than short-term investing, you must have knowledge in trading first if you want to invest short-term or daily.
Activity: 269
September 28, 2018, 02:02:30 AM
I think that this is the beginning of crypto will develop, by seeing that there are now many who know about crypto and there are some of them who enter crypto and invest in crypto, as time goes by crypto will be known by all people in all countries, and I am sure in the future crypto will replace fiat money because crypto is better than fiat money, no one is too late to invest in crypto, this is a good opportunity for you to start investing, because by looking at the market now you will benefit in the coming year if you invest now, believe crypto will continue to grow and be popular, and here you will get a big advantage if you can control it.
Activity: 431
September 28, 2018, 02:19:05 AM
If you refer to Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin then the answer is yes. But if you refer to altcoin, no. Because every day many types of altcoin appear and that doesn't make you late to invest in cryptocurrency. So, take your step now.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
September 28, 2018, 01:14:49 AM
I think every end of the bullring these questions appear, it is understandable, but it is never late to start something or participate! It's a lie when they say blockchain has caught up with people! If you ask my grandmother, she does not know what this is, even my mother does not know the word or what blockchain is for! There are not even 200 million people in the world who use or participate in cryptocurrencies!
Pages:
Jump to: