Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Master Degree Important? - page 25. (Read 4410 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
October 12, 2017, 06:38:00 AM
Yes, of course, master degree is important for applying for a job. This is to find out if you are really suited to the job you are applying. This means you are qualified and there is no doubt that you can perform the work assigned to you in case you are accepted.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 06:31:36 AM
Degree is needed when we want to work and earn a big income, but not all companies implement it, there are many companies that prefer people who are more experienced in their field.
Nowadays college students are only pursuing degrees without obtaining knowledge, many degree are traded
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 11, 2017, 07:17:10 PM
i think no, i'm good to be a bachelor. master degree is not  that important.

If it wasn't important for something then it wouldn't be there in the first place. For example: if you want to be a professor or a director of some firm, you'll need to have a masters degree and if you want to be a college professor you need a doctors degree.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 11, 2017, 05:04:56 PM
i think no, i'm good to be a bachelor. master degree is not  that important.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080
October 11, 2017, 04:08:47 PM
Depends on the degree. I'm not sure with all degrees but if its just a extra year its probably worth the effort and the grind. You will stand out a little more and shows you have had the motivation to strive for a masters
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 11, 2017, 03:56:05 PM
Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?
In some profession, the the master degree is very much needed and is required before one can acquire a promotion at the job place, the employers normally seek those in advanced learning to occup the highest position in the office so if you want go higher on the employment ladder you will need to get higher certificates.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 01:56:28 PM
Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?

For me Master Degree not very important, nowadays academic not 100% guarantee you can success in career, as i know EQ is the most important. EQ = Emotional Intelligence, is the capability of individuals to recognize their own emotions and those of others, discern between different feelings and label them appropriately, use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior, and manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt to environments or achieve one's goal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
October 11, 2017, 01:37:34 PM

Having a master degree is an advantage to others because company knows that you study almost all about the job that you will applying but for me having an early or more experience in work will always be better than learning for a long time(degree).
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 11, 2017, 01:12:26 PM
It's not important if you want to get a job but it's important and needed if you want to go to the higher positions with that job.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
October 11, 2017, 11:38:52 AM
It would really depend on the situation in your country as well as the course you were taking. Here in my country for example may people go through life without a master's degree - or without an education.

MOST entry-level jobs in MOST companies would only require a bachelor's degree so you can just start with that and only work on a master's to become eligible for promotion or if you are thinking of moving to a more prestigious company and just getting experience from your current job.
Activity: 84
October 11, 2017, 11:30:50 AM
Of course, a master's degree is very important to have when having an interview in a certain company. Companies nowadays has a lot of things or requirements for you to have in able to pass the interview. In short Companies today have a very high standards in terms of picking on the interviews.

So that means, would you choose to work first and then take a master degree program or you would do it directly after your bachelor's?
Activity: 80
October 11, 2017, 11:18:09 AM
Of course, a master's degree is very important to have when having an interview in a certain company. Companies nowadays has a lot of things or requirements for you to have in able to pass the interview. In short Companies today have a very high standards in terms of picking on the interviews.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2017, 11:15:58 AM

There are many differences in education system between several countries. According to the educational systems, master degree has a common importance for many companies. If you spend four years in university, it will not be enough for occupation and working career. The company wants you to go back to university and get master degree. Master programs are also very useful for improve your aspect.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
October 11, 2017, 10:08:29 AM
To me, I would say it depends on the field you're in. If its a field like teaching that needs advanced studies relative to one's promotion, then I say it is important. But, if you're in a field where experience has greater weight that actual and theoretical studies, then it would be as important. But, in a general view, I think it's not bad to have a master's degree or even a doctorate degree for that matter because it's always an added credential to your belt. As they say, the more you know, the more edge you have.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 10:06:03 AM
It might help you get the recruiter's attention. But then it's only your knowledge and experience that matter.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
October 11, 2017, 09:58:46 AM
Masters Degree is your key to have a more higher position or rank in your company or job. It will help you boost your reputation as well as your experience in your job. It is essential if you want something more than what you already have. If you want to upgrade your current job and move to a higher position then take a Masters Degree, it will surely help you greatly.
Activity: 70
October 11, 2017, 09:57:32 AM
I guess it depends on you skills and ambitions. Even people with masters having ploblems finding a job.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 09:42:41 AM
It would depend on the field you're in. Some require you to have higher education to climb up the ranks. Some only require you to accumulate experience. Map out your career path and evaluate your need of another degree.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
October 11, 2017, 09:25:50 AM
A master degree is important especially if you want to get promoted fast and increase your monthly pay. You'll even get the job faster when your applying for one because a master degree is the proof that you are elligable, knowledgable and experienced in the kind of field that you'll be working on. Companies like employees that are efficient and professional in doing their work.
Activity: 141
October 11, 2017, 08:46:22 AM
your having a master degree makes the employer believe that you are at least prudent, persistent and worth something. The thing is to be able to apply your knowledge in the sphere you com in
Pages:
Jump to: