Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Master Degree Important? - page 26. (Read 4410 times)

Activity: 874
Merit: 125
October 11, 2017, 07:51:58 AM
Most of the starting job doesn't require you a masters degree but is required for higher level so it would be better to first settle on a job and join a relating masters degree.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 07:34:34 AM
Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?

As leverage i guess it can be used however I still think that it is up to your skill and your talents on how to succeed. THough having a masters or a doctorate degree is one thing that is sure to boost your chances and also your knowledge of expertise in that field
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 07:33:51 AM
Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?
It is Lydia even if not for the job it is really needed for promotion ad a good payroll in my end of the world.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 07:23:03 AM
Sometimes even bachelor degree isn't important if you have suitable skills for your job. However if you want to be a scientist or continue your researches in the field of your interest - master degree is a must.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 05:52:56 AM
It's a very good leverage and a great credential a master degree is specially if you're aiming for good rank in a company you're applying for. A master's degree is also given to a person who actually 'mastered' a certain program. This gives the company the confidence that the person they will be employing actually knows what he/she is doing.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 05:19:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: