Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible? - page 11. (Read 5939 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 07:31:01 PM
I think it is possible but i didnt believe that a normal person can read mind because you need any kind of mind that can read or hear what word on their mind, i only believe on the power of mind that can move some things in the case that they didnt use any parts on their money except their strong of mind.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 02:17:31 PM
I think it's impossible. Because, some scientist say that people only uses a percentage of their brains capacity. Imagine if people can use it's full potential. We don't know what our mind is capable of. So, I think this is also possible for people to do.
Activity: 210
September 15, 2017, 01:28:53 PM
If we had a complete understanding of the brain / mind then it might be possible to read minds accurately. Currently, It would appear that our understanding is far from complete.
Activity: 187
September 15, 2017, 12:19:11 PM
I think that reading the mind is possible and for this it is enough to be a good psychologist. Many psychologists are able to tell a lot about a person only by looking at his behavior.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 02:24:40 PM
It's possible to be very skillful in interpreting or 'reading' someone's feelings or intentions through their non verbal communication.

If that person doesn't have a lot of insight into how much they're communicating, when these observations are fed back to them it can feel a bit like the other person's been able to 'read their mind', and if they're a bit anxious already it can make the sense of exposure and weirdness even more acute - like a twilight zone or 'magical' experience. Like someone has been able to see right through them and into their most innermost self. Which they kinda have by observation but not actually by magic.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 06:48:27 PM
We can only read minds through psychlogical test.  Other than that is tantamount to guessing.
Activity: 27
September 06, 2017, 05:40:49 PM
Ancient religions believe so.
Activity: 282
September 06, 2017, 12:20:00 PM
For me it looks like in Lie to me
If u can analyses a human emotions on face u maybe possible to read their minds

Maybe it was a lie but there are studies like psychology where in they are studying human behavior.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
September 04, 2017, 01:03:10 PM
It's impossible for me that you can read other minds. The only way you can guess what others thinking is by reading their action/moves which is being used in psychology but you can't read directly their mind. If possible, I think it won't because of science , it is somewhat a special ability.
Honestly speaking, I'm a psychologist. It is not possible to read mind of the individuals as well. In my profession, we can determine only the behavior of a person base on the behavior of anyone. But that is only 80% percentage only, but we cannot read  the mind of the person, only God can do that.
Activity: 602
September 03, 2017, 08:06:31 AM
I think that reading of the mind is impossible. If people could read the mind, many wars and crimes could be avoided. The human brain is the strangest organ that no one else can unravel.
Activity: 445
September 03, 2017, 01:35:54 AM
I think no it is not possible. If someone could do it, it is miraculous event because I believe it is super power. Maybe you can read mind by means of observing the actions and movement of a particular person.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 28, 2017, 02:26:50 AM
No, absolutely not !
Read minds is one of the most famous myths that have no benefit to thriller certain stories.

It seems you're 100% sure that it's not possible. I also don't believe in it yet and perhaps there are tricks aome people do that would make it look real. But a lot of things haven't been proven to be impossible yet and i think mind reading is one of them. We probably have less understanding about it so we're skeptic about it being real
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
August 28, 2017, 01:28:02 AM
Rather than reading call it prediction. They judge you by your thoughts. Have you seen the lie detector tests.? It's not 100% sure but up to some point it is. There are people who can fake a lie detector test similarly, there are people who can predict you.

Mind reading is an ability which conveys what others think to someone, something or anything. Mind reading is like predicting someones thought to some phenomena. So better call mind reading a prediction to make it possible. All in all, yes it is possible. Some people call it psychology. Some call it ability. It is like reading someone by observing their movement, actions and behavior.
In psychology it is possible even though I never saw someone who did in my very own eyes, yet it is still possible, we can even predict what others may say through their actions and behavior, though it is hard to tell but sometimes we are into that thing called guessing game. I think there is no way for an exact guessing or mind reading directly but who knows actually, there are tons of people around maybe some can perform one and I am not sure about it.
Activity: 364
August 27, 2017, 10:12:45 PM
I think it is possible, it is also as easy as abc. How? It does not necessarily mean that you hear the thoughts or read the mind of a person by looking at his brain or something. You can easily read what the person have in mind just by looking at the situation, by observing the person and can be as easy as looking at him/her. When you know a person that deeply, when a certain situation comes you would know what he/ she is about to do. And I think that is a form of mind reading.
Activity: 322
August 27, 2017, 08:51:10 PM
No, absolutely not !
Read minds is one of the most famous myths that have no benefit to thriller certain stories.
Activity: 9
August 27, 2017, 02:45:43 PM
Direct mind reading has never been possible but you can infer what someone is thinking by there surrondings or influnces there thoughts with you're speaking.
Activity: 402
August 27, 2017, 01:00:42 PM
maybe it does, according to some researchers and some psychologists, mind reading do exist. in some ancient civilization or belief they consider that one as a demonic doing or wizardy if that is correct, but nowadays due to further studies and research it is now called psychic ability, enables to read someones mind or some even say that communicate to someone through their minds or mental telepathy. I don't know if this is true or not, but in my opinion you can even basically read someones thoughts in relevance to his/her actions, facial expression, gestures and attitude or behaviour, one of the basic way is observing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
August 27, 2017, 09:48:42 AM
I don't think many people even try to memorize their crypto private keys.

I already did, it's not that hard, but it's problematic if this kind of technology becomes reality.
Activity: 504
August 27, 2017, 07:09:48 AM
In the modern world, it is possible to read the mind with modern instruments that connect to the human brain. Now you do not need to torture a person with torture to find out secret information.
Activity: 185
August 26, 2017, 09:04:36 PM
Rather than reading call it prediction. They judge you by your thoughts. Have you seen the lie detector tests.? It's not 100% sure but up to some point it is. There are people who can fake a lie detector test similarly, there are people who can predict you.

Mind reading is an ability which conveys what others think to someone, something or anything. Mind reading is like predicting someones thought to some phenomena. So better call mind reading a prediction to make it possible. All in all, yes it is possible. Some people call it psychology. Some call it ability. It is like reading someone by observing their movement, actions and behavior.
Pages:
Jump to: