Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible? - page 9. (Read 5939 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 06:47:53 PM
I think some people can read others minds. I can get an idea if it's someone I know, but that more about knowing them and what they may think at a particular time/situation.

Amazing if people can though...and scary too!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2017, 06:35:05 PM
I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

I guess it is not possible right now but in the future it may be. When we think about bitcoin and mind reading, there have to be some block between our mind and our private knowledges. If there is not, you can think that everyone will know what people think and have in their mind included bitcoin and also private keys.
Activity: 21
November 06, 2017, 05:16:36 PM
You have not to confuse mind reading with moderate telepathy. Mind reading is presumptuous and unrealistic, moderate telepathy which allows you to get in tune with someone's else spirit, that's possible for talented people.
Activity: 46
November 06, 2017, 04:31:07 PM
Mind reading requires connectivity between two minds. It means it should work both ways. Comic book writers have defied science. Even if we were to go to that time when that would be possible, laws of science would still follow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 06, 2017, 04:25:32 PM
Reading mind is not possible,but is possible to read soul. Becuse our souls is connected long time ago. But humans is forgot that technics. If you wanna have that technics in your skills,you first must to be good person and love everythnig, even negative things
It actually amazes me that people who believe in GOD a deity that they have never seen i believe in GOD as well, but they find it hard to believe in human beings with extraordinary abilities. It really baffles me when that happens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 10:44:09 AM
Not only the mind reading but also the mind control 
Activity: 39
November 06, 2017, 10:21:50 AM
Reading mind is not possible,but is possible to read soul. Becuse our souls is connected long time ago. But humans is forgot that technics. If you wanna have that technics in your skills,you first must to be good person and love everythnig, even negative things
Activity: 476
November 05, 2017, 08:28:43 PM
I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

Mind reading is possible to an extent. It's not like professor x type of deal but more like a very close approximation of it. If a persons ticks and habits are known to the "reader" they could actually predict what they're thinking or the emotion they're feeling when faced with a certain topic or a situation. Again, it's just a ballpark approximation not necessarily an exact read
Activity: 84
October 29, 2017, 05:44:41 AM
mind reading is a possibility and one can keep a level of concentration to achieve that
Activity: 200
Thrive
October 29, 2017, 02:45:57 AM
I thought it was close to possible if they put a bunch of wires on top of your head.. as for passwords I think you would be fine as it would only read what you are currently thinking of.. for me for example I have no idea what my passwords are I have them stored in my muscle memory they get typed in without any thinking Cheesy
Activity: 414
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 06:29:42 PM

It is impossible for people to read minds, I do not believe it. No one can read and know the content of our minds except God. But I am still amazed to see a video of a mentalist is showing his action.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 08:54:25 AM
I don't believe anybody can read minds. They can only read your mind base on seeing your expression or facial reactions.
Activity: 12
October 28, 2017, 08:52:41 AM
To a certain extent: I can see when people are bored with me or if they like me. I cannot see if they want to pee.

I can deduce their level of education from what they say, and often what they believe in. You listen to people’s conversation, it is often easy to guess their religion and if they are Democrats or Republicans (maybe not their political party but their general trend towards left or right).

I only know if somebody is lying when it is obvious and I cannot read the mind of a psychopath. I guess you need to go to psychology school and interview quite a few to get better at that. With what we call “instinct” we can detect half of the dangerous people we meet, but not all of them.
Activity: 182
October 28, 2017, 08:16:31 AM
I think no, as only the person himself and God can really know what he is thinking. However, it is possible to somehow predict or get a hint of what the person could be thinking if you really know the person and you have reached the point of closeness where you can already finish each others sentences.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 28, 2017, 08:05:40 AM

I think it's possible, I've read in an article that this one is possible because humans just use a portion of it's brain when thinking. Just imagine if people can use the full potential of our brains. People can read other people's thought with just body actions, so maybe this one is possible too.
Activity: 210
October 28, 2017, 08:00:33 AM

No,  it was physically impossible to read minds,  it would violate the law of physics.  I believe that there was this thing called body language,  that you will be able to know what a person was trying to say but mind reading would be impossible.  No one ever has the capability to read other people's mind though they may have the same thought of the same situation but it is not min reading.
Activity: 37
October 28, 2017, 07:56:15 AM
Yes it is possible for a person to do mind reading or simply perceive another's thought without normal means of communication.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 06:37:20 AM
No, I do not believe that a person can read another persons thought. Nor do I think a computer will be able to read the words a person is thinking, even if they can respond to electrical signals to move a bionic arm, etc.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
October 28, 2017, 06:33:20 AM
Of course it is, but you must be talented for that. I can usually read minds to an extent that I can understand very fast and very well who I have in front. I cannot read the sentences that he/she formulates in his/her mind, but that is actually irrelevant. To get the essence of who they are is more than enough. Details would actually be disturbing in most cases, by the way, so never go for them Smiley
Activity: 276
October 28, 2017, 03:38:04 AM
There are some stories that telling us that mind reading is possible but for me, i don't want to believe that because i want to experience it first before i believe them.
Pages:
Jump to: