Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible? - page 12. (Read 5939 times)

a-m
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 08:25:26 PM
I don't think many people even try to memorize their crypto private keys.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 02:06:24 PM
It's not about an invention is the ability to do it. Someday, someone.
I think it is possible especially for those who study Psychology. I mean, they are studying about the human's body including how they talk, they act or what. And based on that, I think they can also somehow read minds.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 24, 2017, 09:25:19 AM
I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

I think that mind reading is impossible however it is possible to deduce what that mind is thinking through scientific or body language and guesswork. However I can't think of a device that currently can read or might read a mind through its wavelengths and accurately read it.

I don't think that mind reading is possible with the use of any kind of technology. We could only guess by observing the people's behavior and their face expression while talking . There are some claims that people have developed the technology but it lacks the accountability.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
August 24, 2017, 06:26:11 AM
Yes, I believe that with modern technologies it is possible to read the mind of a person. This can be used in good intent when a person is lying and you need to find out the truth in a humane way.
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
August 24, 2017, 06:18:22 AM
In psychology, people can read minds through actions, movements and behaviour while in psychic abilities, one needs to open a third eye that have the special abilities to do all that kinds of stuff like telepathy, hypnotism, telekenesis, I think thats what our third eye's do. But though there is no proof, I believe they exist. But don't worry I'm sure he/she is no close to you.
Activity: 420
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
August 24, 2017, 05:13:50 AM
In my own perspective mind reading is not possible, it is just scientifically impossible. Although there have been such phenomenon that people claim the act of mind reading, it is just a mere trick and has not yet proven to be real.
Activity: 300
August 24, 2017, 04:04:18 AM
I'm not sure about reading minds, but I believe that there is a such a thing as telepathy, but it works only with close people Smiley
Activity: 252
August 24, 2017, 02:23:18 AM
I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?
no. but having same perspective in life may actually lead to similar way of thinking. it won't affect bitcoin private keys and password as long as you won't let others know.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 23, 2017, 10:38:38 PM
In a way yes it's possible if you are hooked up to the right machines that measure the specific readings showing the electrical movement and chemical signals that your body produces but I don't think we will get to the point where you can specifically say exactly what someone is thinking. This torture will always be used in war. I think for a long time we can just tell how people are generally feeling about certain things.

Well sometimes its mistaken for hypnosis. Its when you make people think what you want them them to think, therefore in a way its like reading their minds already. I'm not saying its impossible, some people are probably able to read minds already but i'm not really quite convenced yet of its scientific proof
Activity: 15
August 23, 2017, 10:07:47 PM
In a way yes it's possible if you are hooked up to the right machines that measure the specific readings showing the electrical movement and chemical signals that your body produces but I don't think we will get to the point where you can specifically say exactly what someone is thinking. This torture will always be used in war. I think for a long time we can just tell how people are generally feeling about certain things.
Activity: 50
August 23, 2017, 08:12:03 PM
Absolutely. Some people are so kinesthetic that you didn't even need to try...
Activity: 532
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
August 23, 2017, 07:14:40 PM
its possible but not like movies , its more intense and horrific google already has an AI sort of entity that shows shit you will like a year from now it can read your future mind.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
August 23, 2017, 06:10:08 PM
I believe that there are people who can really manage to read inside our mind those prediction and other things that he know if they also touches you it is like spark that will transfer into him  because i have experience before he really doesn't know about bitcoin but yet he told me that my moneys are came from gambling and it is bitcoin money.
Activity: 210
August 23, 2017, 04:00:34 PM
I don't think it exists, and I think all magicians and illusianists use your body language to determinate probably your ideas in mind.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
August 23, 2017, 12:24:59 PM
I know it is hard to believes but I think it is possible, my uncle told me those who can read our mind is blessed with the power from God like this sixth sense.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 23, 2017, 11:54:32 AM
 sure. Famous telepatist Wolf Messing could read minds, predict the future find hidden things ..
Activity: 216
August 23, 2017, 11:33:01 AM
I think that reading the mind is possible through hypnosis or connecting a person to special machines. This is a very good opportunity to determine whether a criminal is actually taken when there is not enough evidence.
Activity: 266
August 23, 2017, 11:07:01 AM
There is no mind reading in science, this is not possible as soon as i didnt incounter a mind reader
Activity: 109
August 17, 2017, 12:30:42 AM

I disbelieve that it maybe to read stranger ideas. Here if who - read that my ideas, then it was possible to talk that yes, ideas to read maybe. And while...
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 06:04:37 PM
I think so, yes. If you know someone well, through body language. I'm not so sure about random mind reading...or am I? (heehee)
Pages:
Jump to: