Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible? - page 8. (Read 5939 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 16
John 3:16/John 14:6
November 11, 2017, 07:02:58 AM
I don't believe that its possible that some of us knows how to read mind, but those who believed then maybe I can say no need to urge,because for me as a believers I only believe that God is the one and only know what we are thinking, God alone knows every human heart. There is no one else who has that ability. In Bible it says " Even before a word is on my tongue,behold, O Lord, you know it altogether".
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
November 11, 2017, 06:57:26 AM
Have you ever heard the word Psychology, this is the study of human mind and human behavior. Many tertiary institutions offer this as a course. Mind reading is possible and even in existence
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 11, 2017, 06:38:30 AM
For now, mind reading is not possible, if someone told you he/she can read your mind, is a pure lie, they are just guess what, magician, etc, but with  time through scientific it might be possible.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 06:36:51 AM
I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

No! I don't think so. Mind reading is difficult we cannot distiguish what other people think and what do other people have in mind.
Mind reading is not necessart and I dont think it ia possible.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
November 11, 2017, 06:10:40 AM
I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

Obviously we have different perspective and opinion on it , But for me , I think it could be possible or it will be impossible  , mostly in the magician , but some other says it's only illusion or fake , we don't know , but anything is possible right?. We saw many things through media , social media and some other. Now we do not know what is the truth or lie , editing it or what else. Reading mind is we can learn it , but it takes time i don't know. It may be possible , I'm neutral so i don't take of the both sides , But base on the quote or reply here on this thread , saying no is 15.5 saying yes is 14.5 so obviously just 1.5 percent. So basically some of us believe , some of no.

For me is to see is to believe , for I know is we can learn it but it's not called reading minds , but reading action or what , prediction like that.
Activity: 102
November 11, 2017, 05:51:21 AM
Nope, how can this possible? i think this is more like a cheat.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 05:17:34 AM
Yes now a days people can read eyes nose lips and every part which is attached with sense and now a days technology has become very popular and useful there are many devices to read brain and truth or lie devices etc
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 11, 2017, 04:53:32 AM
Every once in a while, some crazy scientist may make this mind reading possible, but for me, we are far far beyond from achieving mind reading in our generation. It's just virtually impossible. It will definitely break some law of nature or something. By far, the kost ludicrous video I have ever watched.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 11, 2017, 04:39:35 AM
Nope i think this is just a trick, and i don't think anyone can do that.
Definitely, no one can do it.  Only God can read our minds, what we are thinking, our plans, and even our problems.  Those we watched online were tricks used by magicians or whatever you might want to call them.  It is a trick meaning we are just deceived by them by actually performing things that we think are possible or true.  If ever someone will do it in front of me, a stranger, then I will believe.
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 04:38:31 AM
I haven't encounter yet a man that can read mind. For some reason if mind reading is possible i think those who can read mind is rich by now and have many lands , cars and houses , because the fact people are good in gambling , . And somehow i do not believe in mind reading even i watch a video that a man knows something without even seeing it.
Activity: 112
November 11, 2017, 04:32:15 AM
Nope i think this is just a trick, and i don't think anyone can do that.
November 11, 2017, 02:34:16 AM
I think we can only suppose
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
November 10, 2017, 10:03:18 PM
 I don't think so, they say they can read mind maybe after so long of practice and other keen observation that they became familiar with thoughts and action but not the exact thoughts.. because only God can know what's in our mind and even before we think he alone knows the motives behind it.
Activity: 217
November 09, 2017, 10:07:52 AM
i really dont think a person can read someone mind by just make them sleep or hypnotizing, or just looking at some one face.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 09, 2017, 09:53:57 AM
Mind reading is impossible for now but It can be possible and avaiable for everyone with help of technological improvements in near future. If mind reading happens , this world will go crazy for sure. Maybe , mind reading can bring the world's end.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
November 09, 2017, 09:39:47 AM
In my opinion its possible but not reading its more of a predicting through observing the targets personality, environment, hobby, and etc.

I dont believe in people claiming that they can read literally through peoples mind
Activity: 33
Merit: 8
November 09, 2017, 09:36:16 AM
Yes! I can read thoughts of my boyfriend!
Especially when we fight  Grin
Activity: 59
November 09, 2017, 07:27:52 AM
I think this can only be done by 2-3 people in the world. No technology can read the thoughts and processes of the mind, much less reproduce them in the pictures. So everything is on the brink of fantasy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 07:19:16 AM
I think this requires a well-developed empathy
not everyone will benefit from the article
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 08:05:40 PM
Absolutely yes. It is like you know what is going someone to say. It is possible to read also from eyes and that is the same thing like knowing what someone thinking.
Pages:
Jump to: