Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible? - page 7. (Read 5939 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 12
November 21, 2017, 11:24:09 AM
how can somebody we dont know can read our mind? using their hand our their mind can never read our mind, that is impossible.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
November 21, 2017, 11:19:26 AM
Rather than reading call it prediction. They judge you by your thoughts. Have you seen the lie detector tests.? It's not 100% sure but up to some point it is. There are people who can fake a lie detector test similarly, there are people who can predict you.
Yes, I agree with prediction thing. People can only analyze your thought and predict that.

About this lie detector thingy.

This "can" be a wrong way to detect lie, this machine detects your heartbeat when getting Interrogation. People who not guilty can be afraid of this process and some of them might get anxiety, this make a lie detector making a false result and vice versa about people who used to "lie" and not getting their's heartbeat increase.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 09:37:42 AM
No, At present it is not possible, but in future anything is possible.
Yeah , it's depend on how much money we will spend to spread that sciences. Nothing is impossible in the future.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
November 21, 2017, 06:48:32 AM
No, At present it is not possible, but in future anything is possible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
November 21, 2017, 06:29:35 AM
"Mind" or "empathic rightness" is a seemingly magical ability to map one's mental landscape from words, emotions and body language. Those who are overwhelmed with autism spectrum or psychotic disorders are hard-pressed to read the mind. And even the most social intelligence can easily be thrown away, because we started to fool others and we cheat ourselves, especially if we invest in someone.

such a thing can only be possible in the future. but there are some treatment methods. maybe not mind reading but some codes and numbers correspond to some spots. trams, subconscious can be read.
Activity: 22
November 21, 2017, 04:30:01 AM
Yes, it's can be possible , reading mind is guessing minds base on their looking.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 21, 2017, 04:05:32 AM
no i dont believe mind reading is not possible even for the future because god all knows
Activity: 32
November 20, 2017, 05:29:52 PM
I believe in the impossibility of mind reading. It is absolutely impossible for  ones mind to be read by others. Though technology has made of lot of breakthroughs in the world with so many things seemingly impossible made possible,  yet technology has not and will still not be able to make headway in the area of mind reading.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
November 20, 2017, 04:40:56 PM
We already have technology that allows amputees to use their mind to think actions for their robotic arms and they do it. It works.

The scary part is these same robotic hands have sensors on their fingertips. When the wearer picks something up they can feel it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk1NkWl_W2Y

There is more all you need to do is google it.

Activity: 659
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 10:25:04 AM
Nope i think this is just a trick, and i don't think anyone can do that.
Reading mind means understanding next person's feelings and thinking, which is possible. We can understand next person's intention from his/her actions. We can somewhat predict what next person wants to say or what is his/her feelings about someone or something. Reading mind is not a trick, only wise person can understand next person's intentions.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
November 18, 2017, 09:50:58 AM
I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

I think that it is very possible just because that there are a lot of things that. can be memorized or can be caught by paying attention to the person. By paying attention you can see the small details that cna lead you into deducing what is in the mond of the person
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
November 18, 2017, 09:43:34 AM
Mind reading is an ability to read someone's mind. It is often interpreted as magic but that is a wrong interpretation. People can read gestures, movement of the body and gesticulations of another person. There are even professional which do this on a daily basis. They are often deceiving their audience into false believing to superpowers. Mind reading can be achieved but with practice and possible techniques, this ain't in any ways connected to superpowers.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 18, 2017, 05:09:23 AM
I don't think is possible, because if it is possible why can anybody prevent the death right? or can somebody told you not to do this or to do that because you will die, if somebody can read mind he will be rich because he possess a super power, and if you have this kind of things or power well, i guess or maybe somebody can used this for wrong or bad things. such as robbing bank or heinous crime. I guess is not possible only in the movie could happen.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
November 18, 2017, 04:17:59 AM
It is not easy for strangers to read our mind by touching or looking at us, that is impossible because we are born without super power, so how can we do such unnatural thing.
Activity: 90
November 18, 2017, 03:46:06 AM
i think so is mind reading is possible for the future because of the advance technology
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 03:36:44 AM
Of course, I do it most time. Grin Because God created us with a great ability  Grin
copper member
Activity: 420
November 18, 2017, 03:22:50 AM
No, i don't think that mind reading is possible. But if you know someone very closely than you can feel some matters about the person .
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
November 17, 2017, 06:07:17 PM
I don't believe mind reading. Some person can detect and interpret non verbal cues and body language. Therefore you can "guess" what peopke think or how they feel.
But truly mind reading, imposible to me
Activity: 24
November 17, 2017, 05:56:55 PM
Brain contains too much neurons, so much, that we do not have capacity to even store that data amount, and to process this data and make sense of it???
I believe it will be possible on some level in future, but currently we do not have the tech, that's for sure.
Activity: 56
November 17, 2017, 05:55:03 PM
Mind reading is not possible and will never be possible. It is written in the Bible that the Heart of a man is desperately wicked, who can understand it. If the Bible says who can understand it? How then can reading of the mind be possible? Note humans  are  not  Robots which are  program to carry out some certain task, that can then be easily predicted, since it is a program machine. A man or woman may have agree to doing something and at the point of execution one of the party may strongly disagree with the earlier decision. If minds reading  is possible ,why is there different opinion most of the time
Pages:
Jump to: