Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible? - page 10. (Read 5939 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 03:16:34 AM
I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

yeah it is very possible. before Internet and mobile all the data we have to keeping in  our mind. compare to computer human brain saves lot of information but now a days we are not using our brains. but once we have to keep sharpness to our brain it can save more data so passwords and private keys more important so it can save our brain. brain knows which one is important data and which one is unimportant data. so brain keep more secure our private information. if suppose in computer may our data hacked but in the brain never hacked to any one.
Activity: 32
October 28, 2017, 03:07:12 AM
Is very possible I think. Thorough analysis of people verbal and non verbal communication and actions can be predicted and over time such actions can be relayed to give certain outcomes consecutively
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 02:23:54 AM
For my opinion, yes It is possible by keenly observing the actions of someone. You may Know if they were lying or they cant explain themselves. There are already studies that you may read to be able to instantly recognize different gestures and what it does reaalt mean.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 10:48:37 PM
Actually we cannot say it but i believe that our mother can read what we are because she is our mother so all things that we do she know us.
Activity: 60
October 12, 2017, 07:30:25 PM
No reading thoughts may not be that possible but we can fine tune ourselves to read people based
on their facial expressions or emotions or their voices and whether it is quavering or not.
That sherlock holmes type of thing I can see having real world applications and we
see people using it in poker all the time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
October 10, 2017, 10:36:43 AM
I would go with the second choice because there may come a new device in near future which would help us to read mins, it is phisically impossible without any of such equipments though Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
October 10, 2017, 10:32:35 AM
More importantly, is mind writing possible? I mean, you walk by the candy counter, and something just makes you want to buy that Snickers.

Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 09:05:47 AM
I think so no but feelings are tell truth everytime. And some people are very in this regard like me. i don't brag that. Sometimes it's not good.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
www.Artemis.co
October 10, 2017, 09:00:45 AM
If your a kind of Pyschology "thing" then probably you read other minds. this is a good strategy when courting a girl, Because you read her moves the way she talk and the way she thinks of you. their is a saying first impression last. but for me we can read mind of a person sometimes but not quite.
Activity: 75
October 10, 2017, 08:51:27 AM
Mind reading maybe impossible, but predicting people's action is possible, psychologist do this every day, they study people's mind, action and sometimes controls people by learning their mind set and reaction to things. That's the thing that I love in the field of psychology. They tend to understand, to predict and to control people's mind.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
October 10, 2017, 08:29:42 AM
yes it is possible through different way like using Wicca its is part of possession process, Black magic and mathematical terms & condition according to researching people. otherwise few extra ordinary people has ability of guessing power for reading people point of views.
even there is lots of article you have found for learning this power   
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 05:19:36 PM
I don't think so, I don't believe that mind reason is possibly true. Because no one in human history did that, it is miraculous event, some sort of power and magical. Maybe mind reading base on the actions and attitude of a person.
Activity: 18
October 01, 2017, 05:09:58 PM
i don't believe in things that I can't understand, but there is many cases that i heard abit this, which give me reason to believe reading minds is possible, so i can say that I believe in it
Activity: 230
October 01, 2017, 12:37:10 PM
For me, maybe. Well I have watched and read several news and articles about those kinds of claims and since we live in earth where crazy stuffs happen then there might be a possibility of mind reading somewhere used by some people.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 20, 2017, 03:31:04 AM
we work on project that we can control a car by using brain but may be need 40 years to read mind
Activity: 560
September 20, 2017, 02:04:52 AM
For me mind reading is impossible. People only predicts one's thought based on the behavior of others and body language.
I think mind ready will be possible in near future with the help of Ethereum supercomputer =)
Activity: 31
September 19, 2017, 11:32:31 PM
For me mind reading is impossible. People only predicts one's thought based on the behavior of others and body language.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 19, 2017, 05:12:07 PM
Mind reading technolocy will not be become fact in near future but I am sure that This utopia will be come true someday in the future . If It happens, This will be the end of human race because mind reading is very dangerous stuff to handle . People tell lies and when people start  reading minds, they also start  kilingl each other one way or another.

People already are showing mind reading does happen though i don't fully believe that yet. There are a lotnof possibilities there. Hypnosis is much more doable than reading minds and for all we know, those people that we see mind reading, are just people doing hypnisis and forcing beliefs to a person to show they can read what that person is thinking.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
September 17, 2017, 06:15:46 AM
Mind reading technolocy will not be become fact in near future but I am sure that This utopia will be come true someday in the future . If It happens, This will be the end of human race because mind reading is very dangerous stuff to handle . People tell lies and when people start  reading minds, they also start  kilingl each other one way or another.
Activity: 111
September 17, 2017, 03:50:24 AM
Is Mind Reading Possible? with only special devices not like anime
Pages:
Jump to: