Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 15. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
But if you are ready to expect much profit and also have much loss then all is fine. The ready to get both opportunity is the first option before decide.
Activity: 9
Yes, I think it is very potential. NEO has attracted trader interest because it seeks to improve on the foundations created by Ethereum. Moreover, The Chinese developed token is designed to create more effective smart contracts and is well place to dominate the Asian market.
Activity: 18
If we are talking about the NEO project, then this is certainly a very, very fine opportunity to invest in the long term. Indeed this is a good decision because it seems to me that in the case of this project you will have a great opportunity to earn money in the future
NEO is a very nice coin, and as far as I know this is a project, and there's no denying that it's a success.
nice team, nice idea and development
If we look at the trend of NEO for the entire period of its existence, it can be concluded that this is a promising crypto currency, but has not yet reached its heyday. Because I'm looking at NEO for a long time, well, at least half a year. I think NEO is a good coin for the long term investment.
Activity: 14
I have also invested some money in NEO, its developers are wrokign very hard. Neo's creators have also made sure that the platform is attractive to developers by offering multiple programming and support options including (amongst others) Java, VN.NET, Kotlin and Python. By providing developers with options and a variety of different compilers and plug-ins Neo is positioning itself as both adaptable and flexible for developers to work with.
brand new
Activity: 0
You should hold NEO for long-term in my opinion. One of the other great benefits that NEO has is the amount of langauges that it supports. Unlike Ethereum which relies on its own language, Solidity, NEO has support for some of the most popular languages including C#, C++, Java and Python amoung others. This is obviously really advantageous from a development perspective.
Activity: 10
It seems NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government. But given NEO's inclination towards regulatory compliance, this could prove to be an advantage.
I believe that NEO is excellent choise for long term investment. I start investing in NEO about a year ago and  bought couple more times when the price was good. I have no intention of selling it any time soon, so I would advice to invest in NEO as well.
NEO has had an amazing run in the past couple of years. People who invested $1k just 2 years ago got a six digit return. That is a good indicator that this tech is great and that it has a bright future. NEO did hit some bumps along the way. The whole network went down for an hour or two when one single node went offline. It is a thing to keep in mind but that seems to be fixed since it never happened again.
Yeah. I have recently invested in NEO. The project seems really good. They have launched an O.S. based on NEO too, the NOS.
I think neo is one the best choice for long term investment. Its a very good coin with a ery good dev team behind who are always working on the development and building on their project. When you look back it also has a grea price gain in the past, and i also think that in future you can expect more value for this coin. So im sure that you have a good choice with neo as a long term invest. Im not a fan of price predicts, but i think from neo you can await at least 500dollars in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
NEO is definitely one of the top coins to buy and hold for the long term. At these low prices, it is a real bargain as well.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
I think NEO is a bomb that's ready to explode. It just needs a spark. Especially if there is a support from the Chinese government, the price can be very high. There will be no chance of buying those prices again.
I think you should hold NEO for long-term goal. One of the interesting advantages that NEO has from the technology perspective is that they are quantum computer resistant. When quantum computers develop enough, blockchains could be vulnerable, and NEO has theoretically designed their blockchain to account for this. From this small information, we can see that NEO is here to stay, at least they are preparing themseves to get a really long life.
Activity: 12
I can say that I have bought more NEO recently and I hold it in my crypto portfolio. So, I must say that yes I think it’s profitable to invest in NEO cryptocurrency.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
As I believed in NEO, but I could not imagine that from fifty dollars the price would fall to fifteen dollars. But now I don’t believe and want nothing to do with NEO, especially since the NEO network works very poorly.
It seems NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government. But given NEO's inclination towards regulatory compliance, this could prove to be an advantage.
If we are talking about the NEO project, then this is certainly a very, very fine opportunity to invest in the long term. Indeed this is a good decision because it seems to me that in the case of this project you will have a great opportunity to earn money in the future
Pages:
Jump to: