Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 16. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think Bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.
Don't worry, NEO will recovery fast. It is good for long-term investment. Beside, you will earn gas as a reward for hold NEO. Unlike Ethereum, NEO offers substantially more in its capability. While Ethereum offers only proprietary languages for smart contracts, NEO allows for a number of more common languages like .NET, Java, and soon Python and Go.
I think NEO is a very promissing platform and will keep figuring among the top ones.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Still yes it is good investment for long-term. Actually if market return back and btc can rise, Neo and others will rise again like beginning of the year so I trust to this team and they are working good, we must just wait.
I can say that I have bought more NEO recently and I hold it in my crypto portfolio. So, I must say that yes I think it’s profitable to invest in NEO cryptocurrency.
Activity: 7
of course,neo is one of the solid coin in the market,its platform is much powerful than ethereum's as it is theoretically quantum proof,more future proof than ethereum,neo is more focused in smart economy while ethereum specializes at smart contracts which is why i am investing to neo over ethereum as neo is much cheaper than ethereum as of the moment.
Activity: 13
Personally, I think NEO is still a good coin for long term investment. Neo is quite likely ETH and as you know, ETH is no.1 altcoin. Now, NEO is 11th cryptocurrency in market. It  has alot of potential and expect how it will devolope in 2018.
I think it's an opportunity now, and I'm going to weigh in again until the next round. Neo will be one of my key investment tokens.
I believe that NEO is excellent choise for long term investment. I start investing in NEO about a year ago and  bought couple more times when the price was good. I have no intention of selling it any time soon, so I would advice to invest in NEO as well.
I think neo is a alt that has a pretty good progress in the market and if you make a neo purchase with a long term investment objective you probably don't have to worry about price decline that occurs in your investment, because every currency crypto always fluctuate
brand new
Activity: 0
SO, I strongly believe in NEO, it maybe completely overtake ETH in the future.
Think of NEO / USDT values, do not think of NEO / BTC. Because bitcoin prices are very volatile. But we can see the usdt price of the anchor is increasing. This coin proved to be very valuable. and China is a great power. They will have the ambition to turn their NEO into ETH.
Activity: 8
Of course the NEO project is a very good project for investing in the long term, I think that today many projects can not be compared with such a project, it seems to me that such projects can not be ignored by the community in any way.
Activity: 15
Yes, it could be a good choice but I would suggest you don’t put your money in singe one cryptocurrency. NEO has a huge base of the population because it’s founded in China as the government forbids other crypto exchanges. It is a good choice if you are willing to hold the NEO shares for a year or so until more and more Chinese people will be using it. It seems NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government NEO doesn’t make a big part in my crypto portfolio. There are several reasons why it has lots of potentials but I still believe that Ethereum will be a winner in the future of those two coins.
Yes. Neo is chinese ethereum. I would like to hold Neo for long term, it was the first what i bought when i just started traiding and the first what i saled cause i wasnt good in it. Now price is growing slowly but strong. So its good investment for long term, my opinion
I believe that NEO is excellent choise for long term investment. I start investing in NEO about a year ago and  bought couple more times when the price was good. I have no intention of selling it any time soon, so I would advice to invest in NEO as well.
NEO has had an amazing run in the past couple of years. People who invested $1k just 2 years ago got a six digit return. That is a good indicator that this tech is great and that it has a bright future. NEO did hit some bumps along the way. The whole network went down for an hour or two when one single node went offline. It is a thing to keep in mind but that seems to be fixed since it never happened again.
Activity: 15
for us neo is one of the very good coins we get because for us neo is also a profitable investment both in the shortest and long time we want, look neo development in the market very well than ever before.
If you look at the trend of NEO for the entire period of its existence, it can be concluded that this is a promising crypto currency, but has not yet reached its heyday. Because I'm looking at NEO for a long time, well, at least half a year more or less...
Activity: 10
Yes, it could be a good choice but I would suggest you don’t put your money in singe one cryptocurrency. NEO has a huge base of the population because it’s founded in China as the government forbids other crypto exchanges. It is a good choice if you are willing to hold the NEO shares for a year or so until more and more Chinese people will be using it. It seems NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government NEO doesn’t make a big part in my crypto portfolio. There are several reasons why it has lots of potentials but I still believe that Ethereum will be a winner in the future of those two coins.
Pages:
Jump to: