Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 13. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Of course the NEO project is a very good project for investing in the long term, I think that today many projects can not be compared with such a project, it seems to me that such projects can not be ignored by the community in any way.
Activity: 7
Yes. Neo is chinese ethereum. I would like to hold Neo for long term, it was the first what i bought when i just started traiding and the first what i saled cause i wasnt good in it. Now price is growing slowly but strong. So its good investment for long term, my opinion
Activity: 11
Neo is the Ethereum of China and so this coin is for long term hold it also has a good project and the team are incredible. You will never go wrong if you will invest in this coin just like I did.
Activity: 14
 NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government.
Activity: 13
 NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
Now I do not quite understand the further development of NEO. Everywhere they wrote that this is the second Chinese ethereum, but in fact, as it turned out, this is a very unstable platform.
I think yes, because now NEO has started to grow so I'm sure NEO is very good for long term investment.
Activity: 11
Absolutely yeess from what I could find on the internet, I feel very confident about this project and I am also invested in it for almost a year now so I could be a bit biased here. Please do your own research before investing in crypto and never take advice from strangers on the internet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
For now I dont recommend to buy altcoin, maybe you can buy little but not with all money, because btc can drop more still and if this happens, altcoins can drop also so you can wait a bit with your cash.
Activity: 350
NEO is quite a worthy coin to have it now in its crypto wallet. But still, I would not venture with a huge investment in it. 10% of total capital is the maximum that is worth investing. A much more important part is still worth investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 8
It seems NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government. But given NEO's inclination towards regulatory compliance, this could prove to be an advantage.
Activity: 420
It seems to me that at the moment it is unwise to buy coins for long-term investments. Such purchases can give you a big loss.
Activity: 8
I have also invested some money in NEO, its developers are wrokign very hard. Neo's creators have also made sure that the platform is attractive to developers by offering multiple programming and support options including (amongst others) Java, VN.NET, Kotlin and Python. By providing developers with options and a variety of different compilers and plug-ins Neo is positioning itself as both adaptable and flexible for developers to work with.
SO, I strongly believe in NEO, it maybe completely overtake ETH in the future.
Activity: 7
Bro you should not lose hope for neo,specially when you bought it just for a month or more than that. Neo is not short term but a long term investment.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think Neo, like most of the top 10 cryptos are a good bet. When china finishes with its ICO regulation you see more growth, i believe Neo currently has 6 new ICOs in development. This year feels like the more trusted Big/Mid caps will do very well.   
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
I think Neo, like most of the top 10 cryptos are a good bet. When china finishes with its ICO regulation you see more growth, i believe Neo currently has 6 new ICOs in development. This year feels like the more trusted Big/Mid caps will do very well.   

Exactly and that's the reason why NEO is dubbed to be the Ethereum of China because of the fact that it worked on a smart contract basis too. This crypto will surely be a good digital asset to keep in your wallet for a long time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Like Ethereum, Neo platform is good development and have working roadmap but cryptocurrency market is very volatile, and so nothing can be assured.
Speculations have always existed, and although it is an important part of investments, it is not the only thing we should rely on. Because most of these speculations eventually prove to be false.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
It's up to each person, but I do not choose NEO, I choose XRP or BCH for long-term investment, because I believe these two coins always give me a little faith. And they may rise sharply in early 2019.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
NEO is a good choice for long term investment. And it gives passive income too. It is a solid project.
Pages:
Jump to: