Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 14. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
NEO is a good choice for long term investment. And it gives passive income too. It is a solid project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Depending on the prediction of each person, I personally do not like choosing NEO, because I still believe in ETH, ETH is a potential coin and can grow high in the future, in my opinion should weigh Be sure to make a good decision.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
For long-term investment, NEO is definitely a very good choice.
Even though it is a central structure, the team is very transparent. That's why I love Neo and his team. It also has the support of the Chinese state, albeit confidential. This is also an important factor.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I think NEO is included in the best coins and has a very large number of fans. And the best solution for NEOs is for long-term investment. Maybe long-term investment won't benefit quickly, but if you see the NEO's potential, it's very good for long-term investment. And I now also hold this coin even though now prices are down but this is a very good time to buy NEO coins.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
in my opinion bitcoin and ETH is currently a long-term investment which in my opinion is the best coin even in the future no one can know for sure and in conditions and circumstances as it is now needed confidence and patience in investing
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
many people are starting to question the future of NEO because neo has decreased long and even its rank in coinmarketcap has been followed by some other coins. I as a neo holder feel very disappointed but I try to stay calm and keep waiting and hopefully this will get better in the long term.
Activity: 14
Yes, I think it is very potential. NEO has attracted trader interest because it seeks to improve on the foundations created by Ethereum. Moreover, The Chinese developed token is designed to create more effective smart contracts and is well place to dominate the Asian market.
I think yes, because now NEO has started to grow so I'm sure NEO is very good for long term investment.
Yes, it could be a good choice but I would suggest you don’t put your money in singe one cryptocurrency. NEO has a huge base of the population because it’s founded in China as the government forbids other crypto exchanges. It is a good choice if you are willing to hold the NEO shares for a year or so until more and more Chinese people will be using it. It seems NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government NEO doesn’t make a big part in my crypto portfolio. There are several reasons why it has lots of potentials but I still believe that Ethereum will be a winner in the future of those two coins.
brand new
Activity: 0
Yes, I would like to invest neo and neo projects.. neo has a good potential and you can try..
Activity: 13
I think Neo, like most of the top 10 cryptos are a good bet. When china finishes with its ICO regulation you see more growth, i believe Neo currently has 6 new ICOs in development. This year feels like the more trusted Big/Mid caps will do very well.   
NEO is a very nice coin, and as far as I know this is a project, and there's no denying that it's a success.
Activity: 11
Yes, it could be a good choice but I would suggest you don’t put your money in singe one cryptocurrency. NEO has a huge base of the population because it’s founded in China as the government forbids other crypto exchanges. It is a good choice if you are willing to hold the NEO shares for a year or so until more and more Chinese people will be using it. It seems NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government NEO doesn’t make a big part in my crypto portfolio. There are several reasons why it has lots of potentials but I still believe that Ethereum will be a winner in the future of those two coins.
Neo is one of the good coins and has great potential in the future, Neo development in the market is very good I see from year to year the price is getting up and now getting popular, I think Neo is suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 8
I choose neo is good for long a term investments because neo will probably reach 200%-600% growth this year and beyond.And neo will be the superior platform in the future and it will attract high quality ICO and Smart Contracts.
Activity: 8
I think investing in NEO for a long term is a very good idea.  This is a very promising coin. And in the future, the price of a coin will only grow.
From my point of view, NEO has a huge potential to be a very profitable investment. Its smart contracts are similar to Ethereum but without having to learn a new coding Language. Smart contracts can currently be written in C# and Java.
brand new
Activity: 0
NEO is a very beneficial project for those who make investment for long-term. It often referred to as the Chinese Ethereum is a cryptocurrency all set to change smart contract creation. The main goal NEO is to create a smart economy with digital assets, digital identities, and smart contracts. Unlike Ethereum, smart contracts on NEO can be created using traditional popular programming languages like C, Java etc. That is why some people believe NEO to be the “one”.
NEO is one of the best investing options for long-term holding. NEO is popular and has a lot to recover since the last peak. I have faith in NEO and think that it is great coin and probably the only one real competition of Ethereum for now.
Activity: 2
I choose neo is good for long a term investments because neo will probably reach 200%-600% growth this year and beyond.And neo will be the superior platform in the future and it will attract high quality ICO and Smart Contracts.
Pages:
Jump to: