Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 43. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 9
Yes Neo is a good and best choice for long-term investment. Because Neo is a very promising coin and so many good ico coming by Neo based. Their technology and hard working team also solid.You can expect lot of profits by holding it for long-term.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I myself do not really like NEO. But I think that the project in principle has good prospects for development due to its excellent community.
Merit: 100
it is an excellent coin for long-term investment, as already many promising ICOS are held on it, which gives excellent support and liquidity
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
One of the reasons that makes it attractive is that the NEO platform is available in almost all languages, such as Java, Kotlin, Microsoft.net, Go and Python. All this aiming to expand the community and attract new investors and developers.
Many on the market show they still believe in their future. A good proof is that the cryptomoeda despite having several falls, already shows signs of recovery that would not be possible without some investors / users believing in its potential.

Yep, with ethereum you have to learn solidity, no matter if it's not hard to learn another programming language it is still a barrier as you as a developer have to learn and thus it requires time. While if you are good with some well known languages already it shouldn't be that hard to switch to use some libraries or frameworks as you understand how it basically work.

People also love NEO as it produces GAS by simply holding without the need for you to do anything.
NEO is included in the category of coins that are very reliable. with its growing development quite good with having NEO to be used in long-term investments. because it is with coins that have a growing development is very good by using it for long-term investment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I think eth and neo are competing this year, but I prefer ethereum as an investment tool because I prefer the coin. and for neo I very rarely monitor the movement and update about coin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
2018 will be for the Chinese ETH the time of plan realization. NEO emerges from the shadow, allowing the world public to appreciate all its advantages. Since the cryptocurrency really has significant advantages, and developers are actively promoting it up the "career ladder", we can safely assume that next year will be a triumph. The coin clearly has excellent prospects, within the longterm.
Activity: 569
Yes, NEO, is very good coin to buy and hold for long term as the price will rise fast and it has a very good potential for hold on long term. It has good technology and management team and it is also a well developed coin.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I think NEO is good choice for long-term investment.
NEO has had an amazing run in the past couple of years. people who invested $1k just 2 years ago got a six digit return. That is a good indicator that this tech is great and that it has a bright future.NEO did hit some bumps along the way.
In my opinion NEO has a bright future and a huge potential.
Activity: 88
Yes. Neo is chinese ethereum. I would like to hold Neo for long term, it was the first what i bought when i just started traiding and the first what i saled cause i wasnt good in it. Now price is growing slowly but strong. So its good investment for long term, my opinion
Activity: 588
This is the best project in China. Price fall down more than 80%. Of course it’s good choice for long-term investing.
Activity: 70
In contrast to Ethereum, Neo has a solution to problems: scaling, legalization of smart contracts, ease of their writing and application, mining. Neo works on the system of proof of stake.
Activity: 66
My think that neo will not go up in nearest time (I mean 10-12 month). Investors prefer eth and bitcoin to be sure that their deposits will grow to the end of the year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I believe that NEO should be one of the fundamental coins in the portfolio of each investor. NEO has prospects for the further development and growth of the value of coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I consider NEO to be one of the most attractive options for long-term investments. Now, in the period of a noticeable correction of the market, I prefer to invest my free money in altcoins, mostly in NEO.
Merit: 11
I believe that the crypto coin of NEO for investment for a long time is very suitable, and if you take into account that now its cost has fallen dramatically, this is a good time for investing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
NEO is not the best choice for a long-term investment! It has a probability of growth during the year, but this growth will not be as significant as the tokens in the NEO Blockchain. If you want to get a real profit, then better look at ONT. Despite the fact that this token has already made 6X, it has a much greater future! By the way, Ontology (ONT) officially launched Mainnet 1.0 Prometheus.
Activity: 616
Yeah i guess, because any coin is a good investment and any coin has a risk you need to take to earn but of course your profit on other coins can be different than others.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
I think yes, NEO is a good for long term  HOLD. I Think it is dub as the Eth of China, if I can remember it right. They have a solid development team also and development is steadfast.Community support is also huge, this is anther reason as an indicator.
Activity: 126
I think the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. Many cryptocurrencies need to wait for a long time before they can rise.
Activity: 98
NEO developers take significant efforts for standardization of the constituent elements of the platform. X.509 certificate is an outstanding advantage over the other cryptocurrencies. Amazing, that even quantum-proof mechanism has been envisaged in this project that renders it indeed suitable for a long-term run.
Pages:
Jump to: