Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 55. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If we look at the trend of NEO for the entire period of its existence, it can be concluded that this is a promising crypto currency, but has not yet reached its heyday. Because I'm looking at NEO for a long time, well, at least half a year. I think NEO is a good coin for the long term investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
In my opinion ETH is a good choice for long term investment. They can increase and compete with the BTC in the future. So focus on ETH or BTC, the two major coins in the market, you will never lose if you patiently hold them for long periods of time.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
many people are starting to question the future of NEO because neo has decreased long and even its rank in coinmarketcap has been followed by some other coins. I as a neo holder feel very disappointed but I try to stay calm and keep waiting and hopefully this will get better in the long term.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
Neo is a very good coin to hold for long term , it has its blockchain which other tokens can be hosted on, that's cool and a good reason to hold neo. Never panic sell no matter how bad the market might be, just hold and be patience. All you need is patience.
Activity: 196
Yes, it could be a good choice but I would suggest you don’t put your money in singe one cryptocurrency. NEO has a huge base of the population because it’s founded in China as the government forbids other crypto exchanges. It is a good choice if you are willing to hold the NEO shares for a year or so until more and more Chinese people will be using it. It seems NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government NEO doesn’t make a big part in my crypto portfolio. There are several reasons why it has lots of potentials but I still believe that Ethereum will be a winner in the future of those two coins.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
i dont hold any neo but i think that neo is not a bad choice for long term holding. Because there will be more neo based icos in the future. And neo is still very cheap comparing with ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
NEO is like Ethereum's cousin. Same opportunities, different audience. Neo is more focused on the chinese crypto market, it supposed to be the smartcontract platform for the majority of chinese ICO. There are a lot of investors in china, and the prospects for neo are huge, unless the state doesn't press hard or prohibit ICO at all, as it was done last fall, when NEO immediately fell in price by almost 2 times. I keep holding it at 2-3% of the capital.

Activity: 145
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
Bro you should not lose hope for neo,specially when you bought it just for a month or more than that. Neo is not short term but a long term investment.
Activity: 58
Yes of course. In my view, NEO is one of the most potential coins in the market at the present. In addition, many experts predict that it can be the next Bitcoin in the near future. So, I think investing in NEO for long-term is a smart choice.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Don't worry, NEO will recovery fast. It is good for long-term investment. Beside, you will earn gas as a reward for hold NEO. Unlike Ethereum, NEO offers substantially more in its capability. While Ethereum offers only proprietary languages for smart contracts, NEO allows for a number of more common languages like .NET, Java, and soon Python and Go.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
It went lower than that before it came up to the price you quoted. The same goes for almost all the coin at the time, no cause for scare. just hodl for at least the next 2 month it would have recovered and go beyond the price you bought it. Still your learning stage, all profession has its challenges and that's the cryptocurrency challenge,  patience is required..
Activity: 80
Whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think Bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.

If BTC does not become a long-term trusted store of value, its likely price will be close to zero (unless it becomes a “cool” collectible… which is a possibility).

So if you think BTC has a 10% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, it is a good investment with a nice expected return. It is still very risky but professional investors should invest some small portion of their portfolio in this case.
Activity: 113
I think you should hold NEO for long-term goal. One of the interesting advantages that NEO has from the technology perspective is that they are quantum computer resistant. When quantum computers develop enough, blockchains could be vulnerable, and NEO has theoretically designed their blockchain to account for this. From this small information, we can see that NEO is here to stay, at least they are preparing themseves to get a really long life.
Activity: 96
NEO is a very beneficial project for those who make investment for long-term. It often referred to as the Chinese Ethereum is a cryptocurrency all set to change smart contract creation. The main goal NEO is to create a smart economy with digital assets, digital identities, and smart contracts. Unlike Ethereum, smart contracts on NEO can be created using traditional popular programming languages like C, Java etc. That is why some people believe NEO to be the “one”.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Thats right, NEO is a good choice for long term investment and I believe is going to be the next Ethereum. I just researched on NEO and I found out that It is now trading around 80$ to 120 $ range. It has a potential to reach 500 to 800$ like Ether by the end of this year or next. Neo is beginning to use to power new ICOs and I concluded that it has a great ability to reach higher. The platform is very simple and security is high too.
Activity: 98
You should hold NEO for long-term in my opinion. One of the other great benefits that NEO has is the amount of langauges that it supports. Unlike Ethereum which relies on its own language, Solidity, NEO has support for some of the most popular languages including C#, C++, Java and Python amoung others. This is obviously really advantageous from a development perspective.
Activity: 101
Honestly, I speak highly of NEO. The consensus method that is used by NEO is something called Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance. The explanation of exactly what it is is quite involved, and you can read up more, but the key point to understand is that it is able to prevent code forks. This is no doubt a positive for the NEO stakeholders. Although code forks result in more than one coin and blockchain, they are sometimes contentious and can impact on the long term prospects of both forked coins.
Activity: 60
From my point of view, NEO has a huge potential to be a very profitable investment. Its smart contracts are similar to Ethereum but without having to learn a new coding Language. Smart contracts can currently be written in C# and Java.
Activity: 104
Personally, I think NEO will have a huge potential in long-term. Admittedly, taking by making use of concepts called concurrency and sharding, NEO is able to process at least 10,000 transactions per second. Compare this to the 15 transactions Ethereum can handle or the paltry 3 transactions that Bitcoin is able to process, one can see the immediate benefits of NEO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
DA Honfei assures that as long as the structure of the management of the crypto currency facilitates faster decision-making. A centralized system facilitates the development of consensus, prevents long-running disputes and conflicts, which are tearing apart the camp of bitcoin developers. NEO is able to process up to 1000 transactions per second, bitcoin - about 10 transactions per second, and on the best days of network operation.
Pages:
Jump to: