Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 54. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 598
Merit: 100
I still choose ETH as the most potential coin investment today. No coin can be better, as most coin depend on the price of ETH and BTC, so they will decrease if the coin falls and vice versa.
I choose neo is good for long a term investments because neo will probably reach 200%-600% growth this year and beyond.And neo will be the superior platform in the future and it will attract high quality ICO and Smart Contracts.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I still choose ETH as the most potential coin investment today. No coin can be better, as most coin depend on the price of ETH and BTC, so they will decrease if the coin falls and vice versa.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
it has a good future and platform and that's a good base for a long term coin
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

As i see in the market, Neo coin is a belong of the top Altcoins so therefore it is a promising investment too and it is also good for long term investment so i suggest that you should not consider a couple of days or just a week performance because the up and down trend of the price is just a normal movement in the market. Try to extend your patience for months before you disappoint and you will see that your coin is not a crap.
Activity: 168
NEO is a very nice coin, and as far as I know this is a project, and there's no denying that it's a success.

Neo is already the top 10, and it will grow steadily.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
I think Neo, like most of the top 10 cryptos are a good bet. When china finishes with its ICO regulation you see more growth, i believe Neo currently has 6 new ICOs in development. This year feels like the more trusted Big/Mid caps will do very well.  
Activity: 225
I think it's an opportunity now, and I'm going to weigh in again until the next round. Neo will be one of my key investment tokens. Grin
Activity: 140
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
NEO is a good coin. If you persist until now, you are already profitable. It has more room for growth. I suggest you hold it for a long time.
Activity: 602
NEO also includes a good coin and very interesting. so to be a long-term investment will be very beneficial.
because NEO has a greatly improved development. so that with the ever-increasing NEO development could be the support for NEO in long-term investment
Activity: 98
Neo is a good investment especially in a long term, it crashed in the last two months following the overall market crash Cry. After reaching an ATH at $200 at the end of January his price plummeted to $50 but now is showing signs of recovering, following the overall market behavior  Smiley. Neo is a strong project with a strong team with lots of room for development, the best about NEO is while holding Neo you can earn GAS, so you make passive income; undoubtedly in a long term, I could expect a new ATH for NEO and good profits from GAS just for holding Neo Grin
Activity: 69
I want to say, NEO is a very undervalued coin that can replace the ethereum platform in the future. And also if you want to have it in the long run. Neo is as expensive as it is now. You can consider a penny with a prospect for the future like Waves which also has a great flatform. And just by holding without you needing to do anything...
Activity: 78
Merit: 9
Yes, NEO would be maybe a good long-term investment.
I think it will reach 250$ this year.
Activity: 87
If you look at the trend of NEO for the entire period of its existence, it can be concluded that this is a promising crypto currency, but has not yet reached its heyday. Because I'm looking at NEO for a long time, well, at least half a year more or less...
Activity: 291
I think yes, because now NEO has started to grow so I'm sure NEO is very good for long term investment.
Activity: 179
I'm sure that NEO is a great investment coin. I bought a few coins and I think I can sell them at a price of $ 700 per coin.

NEO is excellent project with great future. I have invested a lot in it and advice everyone to invest in NEO.
For $700 you will have to wait  and hold it for a while, because I don;t see it happening this year.
Well, in my opinion, expect too much profit can lead us into much loss even deep and deeper so be realistic person.
But if you are ready to expect much profit and also have much loss then all is fine. The ready to get both opportunity is the first option before decide.
Activity: 1
Yes, this past weekend I spent my free time to dig deeper into Neo and all the progress done. Conclusion is I'll continue to buy on dips because I strongly felt this Neo should do very well in the coming year as more projects get build on top of its platform.
Activity: 238

I think neo is a alt that has a pretty good progress in the market and if you make a neo purchase with a long term investment objective you probably don't have to worry about price decline that occurs in your investment, because every currency crypto always fluctuate
Activity: 315
Merit: 12

yep- neo looks strong!
nice team, nice idea and development
and we may to saw his strong in the past and i think in the future

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
of course,neo is one of the solid coin in the market,its platform is much powerful than ethereum's as it is theoretically quantum proof,more future proof than ethereum,neo is more focused in smart economy while ethereum specializes at smart contracts which is why i am investing to neo over ethereum as neo is much cheaper than ethereum as of the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
i dont hold any neo but i think that neo is not a bad choice for long term holding. Because there will be more neo based icos in the future. And neo is still very cheap comparing with ethereum.

I think that you should invest in NEO.
NEO is great for long-term investing IMO.
It is a lot cheaper than Ethereum, because it is not so popular, but I believe that this will change in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: