Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 50. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I'm not sure if it is a good idea or not, because the price outlook for NEO is uncertain. So, you should have your own research carefully before making decision. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
NEO is a solid project with great future.
But for for $700 you will have to wait and hold it for a while.
Because I don't see it happening this year. So my opinion.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
NEO developers take significant efforts for standardization of the constituent elements of the platform. X.509 certificate is an outstanding advantage over the other cryptocurrencies. Amazing, that even quantum-proof mechanism has been envisaged in this project that renders it indeed suitable for a long-term run.
Activity: 238
Without a doubt, yes! This is a very good coin, which should be for every investor. Prospects are just great.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
There is something very strange with neo and I'm not particularly happy. I was expecting to see it at 150$ now, and the price all falls and falls. Yes, bear market played a role, but when ETH flew to the $850, neo stood on the spot. I will wait and hope. Still to come.
Activity: 20
And what did you expect that all crypto currencies will roll down and NEO will stay on the sidelines? Nevertheless, NEO is an excellent perspective investment. In order not to panic, I advise you to properly understand how and with whom NEO works.
Activity: 136
Yes, I agreed with you Neo is very good choice for long term investment because it is also advance version of Ethereum, and it also using blockchain technology and support multi languages for smart contracts. I think investing in NEO at this time is a good idea.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi, everybody. I think, definitely, neo is worth investing in this coin. The growth prospects of the course at NEO a good. If you are an investor, you should definitely invest.
Activity: 68
NEO and Ethereum are the main cryptocurrencies that must be included in the investment pirtfolio for a long time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
I would be choose ETH right now instead of NEO because ETH has a very good potential. NEO is not so widespread now and it is more risky to invest in NEO. You can yourself look last topics and messages on the forum and you will see that much more people are interested of ETH.
Activity: 22
Personally, i don't like neo.
But, in the other side, i can see that it has a bright future because of its community.Some peoples call neo "The chinese ethereum" which is a good thing, but china came with alot of bans in the last months, that had a bad effect on neo.
I might trade it sometimes, the graph looks nice. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 126
In my view, NEO is a highly undervalued coin that can replace the Ethereum platform in the future. And also if you want to have it in the long term. Maybe NEO that will be a good long-term investment. So here is your chance to invest in the coin. Because it will be your benefit.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
YES, its a long term investment. Take it as ETH.
Its actually the GAS that made me decide to stick with NEO. If you can buy even just a hundred of it today, you still can profit more if you hold it while receiving GAS every month. There had been lots of tokens already raising the flag of NEO and when these tokens succeed, its going to be also the success of NEO. GAGpay I think will be good.
Big NEO`s community is not enough to be successful project. Despite the fact their actual speed is 1000 tps (maximum possible theoretical value is 10 000 tps), it almost has not any decentralization.
Activity: 21
One of the reasons that makes it attractive is that the NEO platform is available in almost all languages, such as Java, Kotlin, Microsoft.net, Go and Python. All this aiming to expand the community and attract new investors and developers.
Many on the market show they still believe in their future. A good proof is that the cryptomoeda despite having several falls, already shows signs of recovery that would not be possible without some investors / users believing in its potential. Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
YES, its a long term investment. Take it as ETH.
Its actually the GAS that made me decide to stick with NEO. If you can buy even just a hundred of it today, you still can profit more if you hold it while receiving GAS every month. There had been lots of tokens already raising the flag of NEO and when these tokens succeed, its going to be also the success of NEO. GAGpay I think will be good.
Activity: 238
NEO is worth holding for a long time.
Because NEO is currently at a very low price, it is definitely worth investing in.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
NEO is one of those fundamental projects that you need to have in your crypto portfolio. I'm sure that in the future it will be an unprecedented success.
Activity: 109
NEO is a very undervalued coin that can replace the ethereum platform in the future. And also if you want to have it in the long run. Neo is as expensive as it is now. You can consider a penny with a prospect for the future like Waves which also has a great flatform.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Yes, NEO is a reliable investment. I suggested all my friends to add this token to their portfolio. After all, ICO-boom will continue to my mind for minimum a year and the Chinese government actively lobbies this token. Nevertheless, NEO 100 times increased in price since last spring and almost 3 times since December (to btc). So, we shouldn't expect the rapid growth in future.
Activity: 91
Yes, NEO is a good choice for long-term investment. Some experts predict that its price will increase from $69.96 to $404.14 within one year from today. In addition, with a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +4,780.00%.
Pages:
Jump to: