Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 53. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Yes, it could be good choice. NEO has attracted trader interest because it seeks to improve on the foundations created by Ethereum. The Chinese developed token is designed to create more effective smart contracts and is well place to dominate the Asian market. Considering the present state of cryptocurrencies all over the world, we can conclude that NEO is worth HODLing this year.

Activity: 89
I can say that I have bought more NEO recently and I hold it in my crypto portfolio. So, I must say that yes I think it’s profitable to invest in NEO cryptocurrency.
Activity: 110
I believe that NEO is excellent choise for long term investment. I start investing in NEO about a year ago and  bought couple more times when the price was good. I have no intention of selling it any time soon, so I would advice to invest in NEO as well.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
Neo is the Ethereum of China and so this coin is for long term hold it also has a good project and the team are incredible. You will never go wrong if you will invest in this coin just like I did.
Activity: 78
Yes, this past weekend I spent my free time to dig deeper into Neo and all the progress done. Conclusion is I'll continue to buy on dips because I strongly felt this Neo should do very well in the coming year as more projects get build on top of its platform. Already a boatload of new ICO projects are being announced during the events/meet up/blockchain conference held lately across the globe. With more coming. So 2018 will be a busy year.
So eventually. Do you think NEO will be traded on Coinbase, or be so mainstream it will be as well known as Etherium? Odd series of questions, I know, but I too am a big fan of NEO even if I was not in since the ICO. I enjoy the production of GAS as I hold. It's a nice perk.
Activity: 80
Yes, this past weekend I spent my free time to dig deeper into Neo and all the progress done. Conclusion is I'll continue to buy on dips because I strongly felt this Neo should do very well in the coming year as more projects get build on top of its platform. Already a boatload of new ICO projects are being announced during the events/meet up/blockchain conference held lately across the globe. With more coming. So 2018 will be a busy year.
Activity: 89
It seems NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government. But given NEO's inclination towards regulatory compliance, this could prove to be an advantage.
NEO has big plans for the future. It's all well and good owning NEO and receiving dividends in GAS. But will you be able to use that NEO and/or GAS to fund some of your retirement in the future?
There are a plethora of macro factors to consider about whether or not cryptocurrencies will have more value in the future than they do today.  But for now, I can tell you that I am bullish on the long term potential of some cryptocurrencies. 
Conclusion, I choose NEO for long term investment.
Activity: 71
NEo is built to provide smart contract platforms for DAPPS. It is likely ETH but  it is better than ethereum as it supports java and c++ language too.
SO, I strongly believe in NEO, it maybe completely overtake ETH in the future.
Activity: 105
Yes, I think it is very potential. NEO has attracted trader interest because it seeks to improve on the foundations created by Ethereum. Moreover, The Chinese developed token is designed to create more effective smart contracts and is well place to dominate the Asian market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Neo is gaining popularity nowadays and some companies using their platform to distribute their tokens and it is also getting investments and rising. Their developers are very active and it can compete ethereum in near future due to its acceptance by many companies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
I think neo is one the best choice for long term investment. Its a very good coin with a ery good dev team behind who are always working on the development and building on their project. When you look back it also has a grea price gain in the past, and i also think that in future you can expect more value for this coin. So im sure that you have a good choice with neo as a long term invest. Im not a fan of price predicts, but i think from neo you can await at least 500dollars in the future.
Activity: 87
Personally, I think NEO is still a good coin for long term investment. Neo is quite likely ETH and as you know, ETH is no.1 altcoin. Now, NEO is 11th cryptocurrency in market. It  has alot of potential and expect how it will devolope in 2018.
Activity: 61
It is a very scalable, secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community. I would say that it is a very good investment for long term. Many new alts are using their platform and i can see a bright future for NEO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
In my views, I think that Neo is a good potential coin for investment and considering it for a long term investment is a good idea that you will not regret in the end. The longer the duration in holding your coin, the higher the chance of gaining good profit on your investment with this Neo coin. Neo coin is built to provide smart contracts and is capable of handling complex smart contracts than ETH.
Activity: 5
Yeah. I have recently invested in NEO. The project seems really good. They have launched an O.S. based on NEO too, the NOS.
I think NEO is a very promissing platform and will keep figuring among the top ones.
Activity: 210
I want to say, if that's true, NEO is a good choice for long-term investment and I believe it will be next Ethereum. And you have to hold NEO for the long term in my opinion. One of the other great benefits that NEO has is the number of languages it supports. Unlike Ethereum that depends on its own language, Solidity, NEO has support for some of the most popular languages.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
I have also invested some money in NEO, its developers are wrokign very hard. Neo's creators have also made sure that the platform is attractive to developers by offering multiple programming and support options including (amongst others) Java, VN.NET, Kotlin and Python. By providing developers with options and a variety of different compilers and plug-ins Neo is positioning itself as both adaptable and flexible for developers to work with.
Activity: 150
NEO is a very good investment.  I advise you now to buy and hold for a year or two.  And I think by this time the price will grow several times.
Activity: 108
Neo is good for long-term investment. It is a Chinese version of Ethereum and can dominate in Asian markets.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
NEO is a good project with great future.
I have invested a little in it and advice everyone to invest in NEO.
But for for $700 you will have to wait and hold it for a while.
Because I don't see it happening this year.
Pages:
Jump to: