Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 52. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I think the competition between Ethereum,NEO and EOS will only help all three of them grow and expand. I would invest in all of them for the longterm. (EOS will get the biggest rise in price in 2018 in my opinion. )
Activity: 63
Yes it is. Unlike Ethereum which has its own programming language and environment, developers can interact with the NEO network in programming languages they are already familiar with. This means a potential reduction in development costs for businesses that are interested in launching services on the NEO network, bringing down the barriers to entry.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Neo has been showing good results for a long time. More and more platforms come out on the Neo blockchain and this is just the beginning. it may well be that Neo will become a competitor to the ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
I have also invested some money in NEO, its developers are wrokign very hard. Neo's creators have also made sure that the platform is attractive to developers by offering multiple programming and support options including (amongst others) Java, VN.NET, Kotlin and Python. By providing developers with options and a variety of different compilers and plug-ins Neo is positioning itself as both adaptable and flexible for developers to work with.

NEO is also among my favorites. I have many coins and I plan to hold them for a very long time. The NEO platform will be developed further, and the coin will be gaining all the time. So I believe in this crypto.
Activity: 23
It is a very scalable, secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community. I would say that it is a very good investment for long term. Many new alts are using their platform and i can see a bright future for NEO.
Activity: 89
It is a good option for investment if you are looking to hold for the long term but if you are one of those who cannot stand waiting for a very long time for their money then this is not for you as NEO still has it long way to go before it actually achieves a good and reasonable price
Activity: 215
NEO has had an amazing run in the past couple of years. So I think that Neo is a good choice for long-term investment. There are several reasons for that. Firstly. it is Chinese Ethereum Substitute. Secondly, it has business friendly programming language support. Thirdly, it has Chinese tech company support.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Neo is generally one of the most powerful coins, but whether it can bypass the ethereum seems to me that it already depends on the Chinese market, how it will develop. Late to draw attention to the coin NEO, but now the more I study it, the more I see in it positive prospects. I think he will go confidently, and the GAS bonus will be pleasant to receive. So also I advise you to take a closer look. I think a fairly promising coin.
Activity: 406
Given the General mood of the "cryptocurrency boom", NEO has good prospects for growth. If you are an investor, you should definitely invest in it. Although you need to carefully monitor the situation around the project. Because the interests of the company can sharply diverge from the principles of the cryptocurrency community, and cooperation with the Chinese government can play both a plus and a minus. And then, against the background of changing the mood of the community, anything can happen with the rate of neo cryptocurrency. Although given the high volatility of digital money, so we can talk about almost any cryptocurrency. NEO definitely has a real economic application. And how it will be implemented depends on its fate.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Personally, i don't like neo.
But, in the other side, i can see that it has a bright future because of its community.Some peoples call neo "The chinese ethereum" which is a good thing, but china came with alot of bans in the last months, that had a bad effect on neo.
I might trade it sometimes, the graph looks nice.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
for the 1-2 years neo is an interesting platfrom I started collecting some neo to be hold in 1-2 years. let alone his significant developments but look for the information yourself in order to be more confident just hold long time is good.
Activity: 154
Yes. Neo is chinese ethereum. I would like to hold Neo for long term, it was the first what i bought when i just started traiding and the first what i saled cause i wasnt good in it. Now price is growing slowly but strong. So its good investment for long term, my opinion
Activity: 151
Is a good coin to invest, is for long term, I had Neo but I feel really sorry because I sold them just for the simple fact that I wanna invest again...
Activity: 226
I think it's worth.this coin even now looks quite promising, although it does not exist for so long,then why not take advantage of it?
Activity: 88
Yes, it could be good choice but I would suggest you don’t put your money in singe one cryptocurrency.
Basically NEO has a huge base of population because it’s founded in China as the government forbids other crypto exchanges - no competitors in China. And it ranks 11 in market cap in less than a year, so it has fast growth.
Activity: 80
NEO has had an amazing run in the past couple of years. People who invested $1k just 2 years ago got a six digit return. That is a good indicator that this tech is great and that it has a bright future. NEO did hit some bumps along the way. The whole network went down for an hour or two when one single node went offline. It is a thing to keep in mind but that seems to be fixed since it never happened again.
I strongly believe in NEO and I still buy and hold them.
Activity: 79
Absolutely yeess from what I could find on the internet, I feel very confident about this project and I am also invested in it for almost a year now so I could be a bit biased here. Please do your own research before investing in crypto and never take advice from strangers on the internet.
NEO has had an amazing run in the past couple of years. People who invested $1k just 2 years ago got a six digit return. That is a good indicator that this tech is great and that it has a bright future. NEO did hit some bumps along the way. The whole network went down for an hour or two when one single node went offline. It is a thing to keep in mind but that seems to be fixed since it never happened again.
Activity: 144
I think investing in NEO for a long term is a very good idea.  This is a very promising coin. And in the future, the price of a coin will only grow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
Yes, I would like to invest neo and neo projects.. neo has a good potential and you can try..
Activity: 504
Of course the NEO project is a very good project for investing in the long term, I think that today many projects can not be compared with such a project, it seems to me that such projects can not be ignored by the community in any way.
Pages:
Jump to: