Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 108. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 08:42:52 PM
Now is the right time to invest in the new coins nand we can make much profit in it because the prices are low and the will go up quickly in the near future.
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 08:39:38 PM
Thus this is the best time to buy more alts or invest in icos. Its the best way to get coins at cheap prices, there can also be bonuses when you invest in ICO. Its the best bang for the buck way to purchase a coin before it went into the market. I would say invest in Medichain ico, is the next big thing. Great team and developers. I am currently invested big on this project. I can see big changes gonna happen with the project and technology. Game changer indeed in my honest opinion. Try and take a look. DYOR and invest.
Activity: 1
February 15, 2018, 08:21:03 PM
Hi
The best ICO for 2018 !!
450.000 MTC for FREE  Wink
join now https://marineco.in and get 450.000 MTC for FREE
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
February 15, 2018, 06:18:49 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Yes it good to invest right now but you need to make sure that you choose ico is good project to avoid scammer.
Everytime is good tine to invest in ICO for me, you just need is to choose carefully the ICO you will participate because there a lot projects are not good to invest becuase there are scam, but still there's many good projects you can joined, just check there background first.

I agree that all times are good for icos. As an example,  wanchain. It was delayed due to China ban. When ICO took place there was still FUD on the market. But the project is so cool that today it's one of the most expected.
Of course there are good and bad periods for icos,  but if you find next Eth or wanchain it would be stupid not to invest even in bear market.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
February 15, 2018, 06:05:19 PM
yes i think it's the right time to start investing in ico because a lot of interesting ico now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
February 15, 2018, 05:50:35 PM
Look for ICOs with real product and real revenue.  This will help protect you from scams.
Many ICO use big buzz words but who knows if they can actually deliver.

Check out TE-Foods

Real product, with real revenue, with partnerships with big players like AEON, Auchan, etc.
In talks with United Nations and European Parliment which shows they have a very good reputation already.
https://medium.com/@cryptodiligence/te-food-review-part-1-f202073c969

1500% growth in 14 months
https://twitter.com/TE_FOOD/status/963900457272905728

Supply chain comparison chart
https://twitter.com/hmcapital/status/963924736102293505
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 15, 2018, 05:39:52 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? I looked at Mossland's Whitepaper and they seem ok. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
ICO are kinda risky if you ask me. Instead why not invest in downed good projects that have proven themselves with good development and a healthy community and has new updates coming in future, such as ETC.
Because people want to get big profits, it is really that simple, people do not want to invest in safe investments, they want the risk, they want to change their lives for the better and the only way to do this is by tang huge risks, this is why you see many icos still get funding despite the fact those icos do not seem to have anything going on for them.
Activity: 145
February 15, 2018, 01:55:31 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
No need to get ICos when you can huge just by promoting ICOs I mean you can just join bounty of any particular ICO and get the coins for free and stay cool.Now there is Signals bounty going on which is very exicting.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
February 15, 2018, 01:37:33 PM
I think that now is a good time to invest in ICO. Now there are many good and reliable projects. In order to find a good project you must be able to analyze the project.
Activity: 336
February 15, 2018, 01:32:46 PM
It is very good time to invest in ICO,but in the most interesting and promising ones.You must find all the information about the project and team,read carefully the whitepaper and roadmap,check the ICO rating and follow  the ICO thread on bitcointalk .Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
February 15, 2018, 01:08:34 PM
consequently, returns with the manage of initiation gives as sphere on difference as investors to work only with the parts of possession as might to work with the customs of parse pro toto with the decision as attaining market,
that work with the finance as those might be with shifts on differences has with the idealism as might to gives of positive sums reference with returns of confinesment.

Activity: 618
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 12:25:41 PM
Yes it good to invest right now but you need to make sure that you choose ico is good project to avoid scammer.
Everytime is good tine to invest in ICO for me, you just need is to choose carefully the ICO you will participate because there a lot projects are not good to invest becuase there are scam, but still there's many good projects you can joined, just check there background first.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
February 15, 2018, 12:16:24 PM
There are many good projects with good objectives at the same time there are scams too. If you do your own thorough research before investing, I think you don't need to worry.

I would like to suggest an ICO which i did my research on and this is really good. It's Daneel ICO. This project satisfies all the qualities that should be considered .Daneel has a very talented dev team and  a good panel of advisors. This is an AI
 tool that's going to provide latest signals, cryptocurrency news and market analyses reports according to their team.  Desktop and mobile applications also be launched for Daneel .Daneel has partnered with IBM.  If you are interested please check out their ANN thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-daneelio-the-first-ai-created-to-help-cryptocurrency-investors-2376203). PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING! Have a good day.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
February 15, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
if we intend to invest through ICO, we must be selective and understand the projects we follow. Some that need to be checked:

1. Whitepaper and its contents If the whitepaper is not clear and does not make sense, we better move away. 2. Info about team, ability, credibility If the team that handles ICO is not given, or kept a secret, we better move away.
3. The project is against the law or not If the project can be against the law, we better move away.
4. Identity is genuine or not If identity is given but false, can not be confirmed to the person concerned, do not have experience, we better stay away
5. Whether market capnya change or not If the minimum and maximum money changed during the offer period ICO or beforehand, we'd better get away.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 15, 2018, 11:49:22 AM
If the ICO began before the big fall, and the price of tokens is fixed in the ETH, now it's very profitable to take part in such ICO. It turns out that you invest as if your ETH did not lose in price at all.
Right. Most of the ICOs that started when Ethereum was at the peak and I have listed down to be a part of, now is just like a sweet moment for me to buy them now, however, because of the volatility in Ethereum value and cryptocurrency in general, most of them are now learning to tag the ICO in USD rather than a fixed ETH value. So at the end, waiting for a lower value of Ethereum may not even work, unless you just buy now and hope Ethereum climbs a little bit up before the ICO ends.

The fundraisers are finally realizing that the volatility of cryptocurrencies is very extreme (signs of early adoption). They could lose $100,000s in a matter of hours if they don't practice risk management. That's why they are moving towards fiat value based pricing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
February 15, 2018, 09:03:47 AM
If the ICO began before the big fall, and the price of tokens is fixed in the ETH, now it's very profitable to take part in such ICO. It turns out that you invest as if your ETH did not lose in price at all.
Right. Most of the ICOs that started when Ethereum was at the peak and I have listed down to be a part of, now is just like a sweet moment for me to buy them now, however, because of the volatility in Ethereum value and cryptocurrency in general, most of them are now learning to tag the ICO in USD rather than a fixed ETH value. So at the end, waiting for a lower value of Ethereum may not even work, unless you just buy now and hope Ethereum climbs a little bit up before the ICO ends.
Activity: 56
February 15, 2018, 12:32:43 AM
As my view, I think invest in good ICO will boost your income.. but better invest in good projects...
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 10:21:09 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
February 14, 2018, 10:18:03 PM
Yes,many investors are already do this.It is the best system. You can earn easily by doing this and able to gain more profit. Because, project give many offer for buying this.So,it is good time to invest in ICO.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 09:41:50 PM
Like with all things in life, the answer depends. Factors you will need to take into account are:
- Is it a bull or bear market? It is currently bearish, and is starting to pick up again. We just got a massive green kick across the board, with Litecoin leading the way.
- Does the ICO have a working product or prototype? Read the Whitepaper and find out more about the company history, and the roadmap. Do you foresee potential/utility in the idea? Will there be a market for this product?
- Research the team. Every ICO will list the members involved, and it'll do you good to research the main players to see what past projects they've worked on. A weak team lack the experience to deliver proper products and ambitious roadmaps, plus less chance of getting approved for high volume exchanges. How exchange launches affect the token price massively.
- Look at the market cap. If there is too much in circulation, there is a massive risk of a dump straight away on the exchange. For example, Environ had a hard cap of 100 million. Love to see how this is going to perform...
- Compare current projects with similar projects that have already occurred in the past, and determine how they will revolutionize or share the market. For example, Medical Chain did 2x for the health industry, Wepower is 1.2x despite being in the same industry as Power Ledger.
- Work out how long to hodl for. Some projects require time to mature and create demand. A project that did terrible on the first week of the exchange can pick up later once milestones are met.

Lots of recent ICOs have performed well:
Bluzelle
Matrix
Telcoin
Simpletoken

But then again lots have underperformed:
Wepower
Zeepin
Pundi X
Selfkey

So you can see its not so much as the right time for ICO investment, but more the right ICO to invest in.
Jump to: