Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 107. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 08:18:55 AM
For investment in ICO, absolutely any time is suitable, since ICO is a very profitable direction. With this type of investment, you can make a very good profitability in the medium term.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
February 16, 2018, 07:49:01 AM
It is no matter when you invest in ICOs - now, or same time earlier, or some time later - things depends on what project do you want to invest in. There will always be coins which will soon get in top20 and there will always be another Bitcoin Killer and other scam. So focus on the project itself
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
February 16, 2018, 07:26:47 AM
ICO is a very-very risky investment,
Always "gamble" with your unused money
Never participate with a debt fund

Why? without insider information, every information released cannot be used to 100% certain whether it is a scam or not,
All seems like a good idea, have a good website, and a good team profile
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
When else can you invest your money in the development of other projects? I think now is the best time to invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 07:20:14 AM
What happened late last year made me think that whale traders / outside market makers did not have a big problem because the more days the token value increases
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 07:07:27 AM
I think investing in ICO is also good, because ICO is really a very lucrative activity, so the right choice is sure we will choose a good project, so we will get many benefits from it. If you want to earn big profits the next few months you can invest now in ICO SPN, for me very good.
Activity: 336
February 16, 2018, 07:05:45 AM
Yes I think, there is a lot of interesting Ico at the moment in addition most people have understood that ICO can be very profitable so the number of people who share partcipe increases more and more, the ICO with the most Big community sees the price of their token increase rapidly from the first day it is listed on an exchange.
Do not hesitate if you have doubts about joining an ICO, if you take your time for DYOR you will earn a lot of money
Activity: 168
February 16, 2018, 06:51:08 AM
Yes it is the best time because prices in the crypto market are falling.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 06:49:16 AM
I  could  suggests  that you  need to  have  a  careful  study  on  which project you  will invest. After a  close study then you  can now decide if you will invest now or later.  There are still good and  successful ICO project  just select.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 06:35:32 AM
around 90% of ICO are scam or shitcoins. They just make an ICO to create money and is not so serious in developing their coin. I would rather buy a coin that is known and have a real value than to participate in an ICO and cry later.
Activity: 171
February 16, 2018, 05:59:58 AM
I think you should buy BTC and ETH, because these two coins are already trusted by the people, and this coin allows to make our future bright, indeed, other ico is good for invest as well, but you have to see if ico is trustworthy or not .
The era of btc and eth is not yet over. These primary coins for sure will recover from getting decreased and bit by bit will start to increase and continue their reign one of these days. Luckily, the opportunity to hold these coins is not yet closed.
Activity: 210
February 16, 2018, 05:47:13 AM
Token's is better, but if you invest while ICO is going you should wait few month after ICO ends and only after that the price of tokens will raise and you can earn money from there.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 16, 2018, 05:35:58 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

There are lot of ICO that are legit and become successful in their campaign which are much more compare to the scam or unsuccessful one. Fortunately, i did not experience to fall to these some bad ICO which are weak and some are scam because the most common to prevent this is to review these ICO before joining by using the power of internet as a tool. You may review their ads on booth twitter and FB which are the most known social public media to reveal their markets and also you must choose the best campaign manager as they are always to review carefully their campaigns because their reputations is at stake.
Activity: 196
February 16, 2018, 05:08:48 AM
I think the time is good now because the price of them were high and they are low now. Then they will be high again and we can make more money in them if we buy in enough.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
February 16, 2018, 04:52:03 AM
Stady this ICO- https://twitter.com/gifcoin_io/status/964047806104207360
  Already has a working site and if you join, you will receive a passive income of the initial not to do!
Activity: 201
February 15, 2018, 09:23:16 PM
I think now is the perfect time for us to invest in the coins and the prices of them will be higher in the future and we can make more money with the coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 08:54:56 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
If you really want to invest in ICOs, you have to invest a huge amount of time in researching. Make a background search about their team and read their whitepaper. Make sure the project has a sense and also acquire suggestions from your friends about your targeted ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
February 15, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

In my experience it is better to wait for the end of the ico and buy the first big dip, almost every token has the dip before it goes up!

So if you do not have a big bonus and you do not get in early , better buy ETH or BTC.
That's one of the safest strategies that can be done, buy at the end and then wait for pumping can make us get profit. But when compared with the initial purchase then the benefits that we can buy when ico ends then it will be smaller. Yes every thing that is much better should definitely have a very big risk as well. I know there are some people who dare to take risks and in the end they get big profits. Analyze as well as possible when we will choose An appropriate ICO, you can see from the existing team of developers, in addition vision and goals must also be clear. In fact you should read the whitepaper completely if you want to be able to get the best results. And in the end then you have to decide whether to invest in the ICO or not, if you decide yes means you have to decide how much money you will invest. In fact the process is quite complicated, but if you try your best then you will get the best results.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
February 15, 2018, 08:47:58 PM

In my experience it is better to wait for the end of the ico and buy the first big dip, almost every token has the dip before it goes up!

So if you do not have a big bonus and you do not get in early , better buy ETH or BTC.
Activity: 332
February 15, 2018, 08:46:44 PM
it may be right now to invest to buy at a bargain price but for me its up and down prices do not prevent me to keep investing in digital currency because my belief will get success in the future
Jump to: