Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 68. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 10:51:07 AM
Absolutely not. There are already a lot of projects and many of they has dump compared to the ICO price. I think u could buy some coins in the exchange rather than invest in the ICO. Buy the dump and sell the flying.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
March 25, 2018, 10:44:30 AM
invest in ICO is not factored by the dum we are living, invest in ico depends of the project comunitya dn a few others factors you will find in this forum
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 10:39:30 AM
Anytime is a good time to invest as long as you know the ICO project you plan to invest search deep to know it is legit, search about the team, the project itself and the community then you decide if this ICO worth my money or not.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 10:32:04 AM
I think for sure now is a good time thats where all the money is going!!! Tongue

I have come across an ICO that I thought was interesting its called Zeex. Anyone ever heard of them?

Looks like they can do some great things. No fees as well!!!
Activity: 252
March 25, 2018, 10:29:34 AM
I think that ICO is a good opportunity for everyone who wants to make their company, develop their project and attract investors. And new projects have always been and will be, because time does not stand still and people go to their development together with it. To invest in projects or not, everyone chooses for himself. The main thing is to do it wisely.
Activity: 42
March 25, 2018, 10:16:35 AM
Guarantees not give you can even popular developers. Nobody knows if the developers will get the right amount for further implementation or not. If the money is not enough, the project will not receive its implementation. But in this case, no one will return the money to you.
Activity: 98
March 25, 2018, 09:59:01 AM
I think It's hard to invest on Ico coins because now the average Ico Project is often delayed or extending the time is so difficult to... choose a good one can not necessarily be because many are pending,You better understand and decide whether the investment can make a profit or not.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 09:19:50 AM
i suggest to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum,
because at this time the price is under and be prepared to invest.
the time of gold lest, we waste this precious time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 08:59:58 AM
It is always good time to invest in the most successful ICO projects, but before investing you have to study the project carefully, and make sure it is going to success and will reach its goals. Many ICO projects are scams, or going to fail, and investing in such projects is worthless. But if you invest in good projects your potential earning would be huge.
Activity: 98
March 25, 2018, 08:57:19 AM
There is no time can tell if when is good to invest in any ICO out there. Only you can answer that question everyday there is a new ICO and not all of them is good some failed and some successful. Try to check and study there team bihind and there products and if you are ready then invest that you can afford to lose also.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
March 23, 2018, 03:56:43 PM
Most ICOs are scams and most cryptocurrencies , other than Bitcoin, altcoins are shit coins. Some ICOs are outright scams. Their founders are simply cashing in on the absurd amount of dumb money people are throwing into token launches. The investors are often people who missed the boat on bitcoin and ether, and they don’t truly understand the differences between different cryptocurrencies.Some ICO tokens are not a scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 03:30:39 PM
Joining ICO is not a bad choice but you have to be more observant in choosing which project you should invest. By reading the whitepaper and seeing the active telegram community I think it will help
Activity: 432
March 23, 2018, 03:24:20 PM
I don't think so because the market is fluctuating presently most coins looses values when they get listed on exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
March 23, 2018, 03:09:43 PM
At this time it is not the best way to earn money in ICO, because market is bearish now , and many tokens lose their price when come to exchanges.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bounty Manager Connecty.io
March 23, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site

Hi guys,

There is no virus on the website. As the website was just put online on 1 march, we got dozens of thousands attacks on the website. We improved the security and now it is up and running !

For the wallet, it is possible that your AV says it contains a virus (ip tracking) which is part of the STUN protocol needed in every wallet.

If you find any other bug, feel free to report it to me via PM (faster). We have a well rewarding bounty campaign and we can also do some airdrops for people helping us to make the user's experience better and better,

Have a nice day,

Nicolas
Bounty Manager CGL
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
March 23, 2018, 09:55:19 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

ICO's nowadays in this forum is a good and big help to everybody who want's to earn bitcoin. Through ico bounty hunters has a big chance to obtain bitcoin here without getting any capital from their pocket anyway. And no need to buy Eth or bitcoin also once you've pay their tokens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
" As long as you love me"
March 22, 2018, 06:28:26 AM
Anytime is the good time to invest besides ICO is the best partner on your investment. Investment talks about money and time to avoid it to be wasted make time to search and evalute what is the best project or ICO nowadays. Being an investor you must take a risk and ready for the outcome of your investment.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
March 22, 2018, 06:21:33 AM
I do not advise never to invest money in ICO if you do not want to lose this money. Invest in projects that are already traded on good exchanges
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
March 22, 2018, 06:10:06 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

There is plenty of good where you can buy in right now like Narrative, Thrive or viewly. In general you should do proper research before investing money but Thrive and narrative for example are very ambitious projects. As you can see in my signature I like also more conservative bets like good upcoming exchanges.
Activity: 48
March 22, 2018, 05:58:22 AM
We're still in a bearish market. It's hard to make profits from ICOs. Sigh.
Pages:
Jump to: