Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 95. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 23, 2018, 05:18:28 PM
This is the right time if you want to invest in ico. Do not delay time and never afraid to invest. Because investing you will get more benefits of course. And the right time to invest it is now.
There is no time not to enter ico it all depends in the genuineness  of the ICO and its product.  Bitcoin at low valued encourages lower investment and better turnover.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
February 23, 2018, 04:06:08 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

The number of ICO has increased substantially. It is not possible any more, to research all of it. Also it might be a good strategy to look more on presale participation as they often come with a high bonus and reduce your risk for losses.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 03:09:57 PM
This is a good time if you want to invite in ico. Do not wait anymore. Because the good opportunity will not come twice, of course. Therefore it is the right time if ingim is invasive.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 02:45:16 PM
Yes I think this is a good time because market is still down and it's on the way up. So if you can invest now you can earn good profit in near future. But better to get ideas from crypto experts.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
February 23, 2018, 02:26:20 PM
Investing in ICO is always convenient. This activity has always been in great demand for investors despite the existing risks of fraud. However, at the time of price stagnation, the crypto-currencies or their fall in investing in ICO is especially attractive and profitable. New tokens often bring much more profit than the famous and old coins. Only need to choose the right ICO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 23, 2018, 02:19:43 PM
Of course now is a very good time for investing, because now the market as a whole has just started to come out of the correction and I think that it can help make money on this investment
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
February 23, 2018, 01:50:41 PM
Nowadays many new investors in the crypto world. Most of the willing to buy low price coin and get high return. With strong team and good product many ICO gain so much attraction towards the community and investors. I was also used to invest in major coin only. But since dec I started to invest in ICO also. Check below given links for more info.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/top-icos-with-a-working-product-new-update-on-0623-2451482

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-we-need-to-check-before-investing-in-ico-2896030

https://icodrops.com/

Smiley
Activity: 714
February 23, 2018, 01:47:49 PM
This is the right time if you want to invest in ico. Do not delay time and never afraid to invest. Because investing you will get more benefits of course. And the right time to invest it is now.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 23, 2018, 01:36:37 PM
Best time to invest was yesterday. The second best time is today. Do not delay Smiley
What about tomorrow?  Wink
That is the third best time, make no mistake that saving and investing are some of the best things you can do for you and your future, this not only applies to investments in bitcoin but to all kind of investing, this is why I have no doubt that many people that is here in the forum have a great chance to become successful in the future since they have a clear vision of what they want to do with their money and hold most of their coins.
Activity: 36
February 23, 2018, 01:33:13 PM
its first block mined on january 14th, 2014. Since its conception it is intended to remain a fast and reliable blockchain which is supported with a lightweight core wallet for developers in mind. You can get 450.000 MTC with airdrop program. link: https://marineco.in
Activity: 67
February 23, 2018, 01:21:33 PM
At the time of crypto currency’s decline in value, it makes perfect sense to invest in the ICO of actually reliable projects. But you need to choose it carefully. I can recommend you the VLB project.  You can read an interesting article about this project https://www.chipin.com/vlb-platform-charting-vehicle-lifecycles-blockchain/
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 12:58:35 PM
I think it's an excellent time to invest since things are dropping. Make sure what you invest in seems like it has a practical use. For example, I just love Syscoin. It's one of the few projects I really believe in. The team has a ton of funding, they're working very hard on an awesome project, and they are undervalued currently. Once they get on bigger exchanges (which should be happening really soon), I expect the price to increase.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
February 23, 2018, 12:57:37 PM
Indeed. The perfect time though to buy some ICO, Initial Coin Offering stage Coins or Tokens. But we should be always skeptical ang be vigilant always. Be curious. Study and research first whatvyou are to engage, which is buying, that you are in the sense of investing. So in order for your money to be worth spent, choose the best ICO which you will surely have profits or ROI, Return on Investment once ICO ends and is in the market.
Activity: 12
February 23, 2018, 12:54:22 PM
Yes this is a good time to invest ICO because lot of investor are coming in the market.And it is a good time to earn more money.And also long term achievement.
Activity: 51
February 23, 2018, 12:06:48 PM
Have you ever considered joining the free ICO where you can earn hundreds of dollars doing simple things?

I would like to present you a marinecoin. You can register for it here https:// marineco.in/ico Marinecoin is decentralized, fast proof time and blockchain development.

with increasing community day. No need to invest your own money, earn it just by joining the community and doing simple things. No risk! Join and become a community of marine coin because their team is great

Please believe me and join me ico marinecoin offline

http://marineco.in/ico

It's look good, thank you.
Activity: 131
February 23, 2018, 11:28:03 AM
Well based on my own experience, i lost trust in ICO coz i joined many ICO's from the past and all of them are scam. All of them having a good promises shows in their roadmap and very good white paper to catch investors that you really believe them and invest. My advise you guys before you enter to any ICO's please be careful and put minimal amount that you can afford to lost.
Activity: 237
February 23, 2018, 11:23:20 AM
Why not now? I think now the best time (when altcoins dropping).

For example, I invested in the IQeon, gaming decentralized platform.
Activity: 360
February 23, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
Sure it is, in the price of the altcoins it is the price we want because we want to have bigger profits in the future. Good profits, bigger money that we earn and we will have a much value of altcoins because of its low price and if the altcoins goes pump we will have a great value of it. Investing in ICO needed a big research to be sure if you are investing in a legitimate ICO and if your investment will have a future in this ICO. Sometimes, you need some research about it and to analyze more about its concept, platform and past experience.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
February 23, 2018, 11:15:53 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
It is okay but try to research and observe coins that has a good potential in the future. Some coin are not valuable specially if the ICO is not successful and the developer of the coin is leaving so if you do not have an idea about joining ICO do not join or else your money will lose.
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
February 23, 2018, 11:11:46 AM
I suggest you research harder and try as hard to see some weakness of the coin itself. If you can't see any weaknesses try to consult other professionals or websites then if the coin seems to be legitimate and strong then invest upon it.
Pages:
Jump to: