Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 98. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
this is now the good time to buy or invest on the ICO now because theyre cheap now but beware do your reserach to find some good one and make sure your investment
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 12:15:58 PM
Yes it is good time to invest ICO and long time profit in future.It is good for future also.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 12:15:30 PM
The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply, that way the price will be increasing much faster.
Activity: 12
February 22, 2018, 11:48:45 AM
Just my two cents as an early investor in the project - LYMPO ICO Wink

$0.02 cents isn't enough to get you to the moon, you have to go big on this one!!
Lympo is my new baby, call me a whale, call me gym douche, I'm already picking out my lambo interior leathers and ordering "LYMP0" on a number plate!!
Activity: 49
February 22, 2018, 11:32:42 AM
Just my two cents as an early investor in the project - LYMPO ICO Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 22, 2018, 11:30:50 AM
Anytime are good for investment, but you should be careful in dealing with since a lot of fake ICO projects existed right which definitely hardly to find. Make our fully understanding in a certain ICO may help us to decide which one is good and legit. It is advisable that we don't be harsh in doing this, market today are very tricky and we should have a wide understanding and don't put all your money in a single investment.
Yes anytime could be a good time to invest in different ICO but first thing you need to is to reviews the ICO you're going to invest with and also check its background and read the white papers too because they could help you alot on choosing the better ICO. Tricky market is given already so we need to be trickier than the market to lessen loses.
Activity: 392
February 22, 2018, 11:28:18 AM
its a good time today to buy some or invest now because the bitcoin is now cheap and it is good now to buy now, but beware there is a some bad side to it because the other coins dump and died so be carefull to invest
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 22, 2018, 11:20:32 AM
there are really nice and profitable ICOs around. Checkout Coinmetro from my signature.
They are combining fiat and crypto together with a forex broker. This is going to be a huge ico for sure.
Activity: 286
February 22, 2018, 11:07:19 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
You've done the correct step of reading the whitepaper provided by the developer, you just need to research the ICO you want to follow, look for the ICO that gives a rational explanation and advantage, do not trust the ICO that gives a lot of advantages because it is probably a scammer trap . You can buy bitcoin to start investing in ICO.
As an investor anytime is the best time  to invest in ICO as long as you have to consider some points to be able identify and know the best ICO to invest, have to read first the whitepaper provide by the project, know the developers and identify the product usage and benefits to its users and investment and should have a positive contribution to the crypto industry.
Activity: 364
February 22, 2018, 10:52:56 AM
Anytime are good for investment, but you should be careful in dealing with since a lot of fake ICO projects existed right which definitely hardly to find. Make our fully understanding in a certain ICO may help us to decide which one is good and legit. It is advisable that we don't be harsh in doing this, market today are very tricky and we should have a wide understanding and don't put all your money in a single investment.
Activity: 251
February 22, 2018, 10:48:59 AM
now a lot of bench,but still if you find good projects,they may well earn
Activity: 2
February 22, 2018, 10:34:09 AM
Yes of course, this is the time to invest ICO. I will surely that next year will be high value.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
February 22, 2018, 10:31:28 AM
The market situation doesnt matter that much for ICOs. It will matter once the tokens are released tho, so only invest in ICOs you truly believe.
Activity: 266
February 22, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
You've done the correct step of reading the whitepaper provided by the developer, you just need to research the ICO you want to follow, look for the ICO that gives a rational explanation and advantage, do not trust the ICO that gives a lot of advantages because it is probably a scammer trap . You can buy bitcoin to start investing in ICO.
Activity: 196
February 22, 2018, 10:01:11 AM
Dont buy bitcoin yet. Wait the value when it drops then buy as many as you can. Then hold it. But dont buy now. Waut for the right time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
February 22, 2018, 09:59:46 AM
I have come to accept that when market prices for cryptocurrencies are dropping people will make money that includes the opposite when prices soar but in this case the best time to invest in ICOs is when prices of coins are high and i think cryptocurrencies are well priced and its certainly a good time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
February 22, 2018, 09:53:06 AM
Now it is very difficult to find a promising ICO - a lot of scammers! It seems to me that it will be better to buy these tokens on the exchange.
I would advise you to buy bitcoin and ethereum right now.
Activity: 247
February 22, 2018, 07:03:16 AM
it all depends if the project good or not.
Do the research.You will find out.
I agree with you, for me anytime is a good time to invest in ico, but make sure you are choosing the right ico. And I think ico have a number of benefits from an entrepreneurs perspective.
Activity: 126
February 22, 2018, 06:38:57 AM
After the New Year's calm, serious ICO projects began to emerge on the crypto-currency market. I mean Friendz, Equi, Dragon Coin, OnLive and a number of others. After analyzing their activities, I can conclude that it is possible to invest in these projects.
Activity: 406
February 22, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

Investing on ICO is ok but make sure you only invest what you are willing to risk. Read their Project and study how their Pre-ICO sale ended. If it has a great market value means may people invest on it which makes it promising. Just do cost averaging on buying the ICO sale. most of them place a higher discount during the last week or even extending another week if the sale was good.
prices are still decreasing, to invest in ICO I think this time is right,
so a good ICO will have a cheap value, and the future will be expensive if all prices go up
Pages:
Jump to: