Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 96. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 10:52:33 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

investing in ICO only needs to look at what ICO you want to invest, I hope you do not get it wrong for investing because we give them money, you should look at the team and the developers behind the ICO and see their travel plans.

I agree with you! Careful analysis makes you a strong opportunity and this will let you become a millionaire Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 09:28:20 AM
When you invest in any ICO, always remember that there is a risk. Some projects are good, some are not. That is why you should take time to read and find out all the details about the project. Good projects can double or triple your money. But when you pick up the wrong one, you can now say bye bye to your funds. The best thing to do - make a good research before investing in any ICO, it is difficult to invest lately because there are too much fraud.
Activity: 476
Merit: 5
February 23, 2018, 09:12:41 AM
Welcome! Recently on Talke There was a generous distribution of a coin-marinecoin, which in my opinion pursues a promising future, the coin is going through a second revival and is not bad shows itself in reality. is in the listing on the stock Exchange, has its community of the Forum.. Discord, advanced functional site http://Https://marineco.in/ico. Join us, friends!
Activity: 504
February 23, 2018, 08:03:37 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

investing in ICO only needs to look at what ICO you want to invest, I hope you do not get it wrong for investing because we give them money, you should look at the team and the developers behind the ICO and see their travel plans.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
February 23, 2018, 07:32:57 AM
Hi! I have never been more bullish on ICOs than it was in December 2017, but not know with unstable BTC most of ICO participants just sell even at loss in order to get simply their BTC or ETH back.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
February 23, 2018, 07:25:09 AM
Anytime is a good time to invest in ICO! As we peak there are quality ICO that will turn many crypto investors and trader into millionaire within a year. All you need to do is look for these quality ICO and invest and wait for the project of such ICO to develop to a point where you could take good profit!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 06:03:26 AM
Yes i think this is good time. because lot of investors are coming in to ico and hard caps are reaching so quickly. so now its best time to invest their and earn good money in 2019.

Dragon is a decentralized platform that has its own single currency. With its help, all owners of the token will function fully within the international ecosystem. Thanks to the decision to adopt a single unit of account, the team intends to develop the gambling industry at the international level.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 23, 2018, 05:25:19 AM
ICOs is always the best trend to invest right now, but ICOs is always with 50% is scam. You must read the company infomation carefully and decide to spent money into it later. Research skill is nescessary.
- Here is a thread with some advice for who want to invest to ICOs : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-important-information-when-we-decide-to-invest-in-icos-2889318.
Do not throw your money through the window

I agree. I think many would agree to this idea because there are lots and lots of ICOs coming out on a daily basis. As an investor though, you should be able to choose the projects that have potential to prosper as compared to those that won't even scratch the surface of the market. If you want to invest, you should device a criteria that would guide you to choose the better projects. Check on indicators like the concept or product and the developers wanting the capital. Check if it is a legitimate project, and also, check the time table they proposing for you to get a return.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
February 23, 2018, 05:20:42 AM
in my experience good coin release on january -april, so thats why on eatly year is the perfect time for join ico, but if you eant joint ico you must doing fundemental analisys, read the white papper so u can get maximum profit Smiley
Activity: 48
February 23, 2018, 04:11:10 AM
If not now, when?
Activity: 462
February 23, 2018, 04:08:12 AM
Yes I think it is a good time to invest in specially in altcoins. Because most of altcoin prices are seriously down. So you can earn profit in couple of months as market expected to go up in couple of months.

In case you will find any trusted ICO, use this time to invest into it. Alts prices are really relatively low and I suppose they will only grow up. Therefore you will certainly get the waited profit pretty soon.
Activity: 434
February 23, 2018, 03:57:44 AM
It is nice that you are asking these questions.  The fact that you also went ahead to see the whitepaper of some ICO shows you are a serious investor.  In addition to your findings, you should also rate your interested ICO in terms of community participation,  popularity and capability of the team behind it.

Good ideas to spot for a good ICO if all of these aspects are present in an ICO. Additionally, you can also check if the main concept of the ICO/project is not popular where it ends up with lots of competitors in the market that can hinder its growth.

Timing of investing in ICO is essential as long as you have to do research on that ICO first, IMO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
February 23, 2018, 01:35:02 AM
There is no good or bad time for entering into ICOs. Instead, you look for concept and reputation for ICO. If ICO is authentic are a very innovative feasible concept I think you should consider it.
For example, if companies like Google or Microsoft are launching and ICO I will surely invest into that.
But there is also a fact that such reputable ICOs finishes in a presale or private sale only. I have heard about an ICO Atonomi but it's not into public sale till the date.
Activity: 109
February 23, 2018, 01:27:56 AM
Since there were many ICO scam as of now, you better buy BTC now and hold it for a while.. soon the btc will rise and you will profit more..
Activity: 630
February 22, 2018, 11:40:15 PM
It is nice that you are asking these questions.  The fact that you also went ahead to see the whitepaper of some ICO shows you are a serious investor.  In addition to your findings, you should also rate your interested ICO in terms of community participation,  popularity and capability of the team behind it.
Activity: 420
February 22, 2018, 11:28:12 PM
The time for ICO investment now is a very steady process. But, if you are a regular inveestors of the ICO program then make up your mind to be remain invested for a longer period of time. Because of the market bearishness, this is affected by the cryptocurrency market. But, if you are in gain after the listing then suddenly take the profit and sell your all coin.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
February 22, 2018, 11:24:12 PM
BTC and ETH is a good investment. But if you want more profit, then invest in ICO and make long-time investment.

Agree, we have to find the potential about the coin while investing in the ICO. Always we have to find good altcoin which will give good return in long term because without giving any profits, it is not good investing into it.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 11:13:52 PM
It's good to participate in ICO, but it would be risky if to invest one.

I am participating in Marinecoin which is giving free ICO coins. There's nothing to lose here. The coin is given massively. Check it out at https://marineco.in
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 11:02:27 PM
BTC and ETH is a good investment. But if you want more profit, then invest in ICO and make long-time investment.
But for sometimes we have to make a short time investment in ICOs as we do not know that the project will get success or not. So if we will buy coins at the initial period of the ICO when we will be awarded with bonus then after the end of ICO when the coin is listed in exchange we can sell them immediately earning a good profit.
It is hard to detect such ICO with great growth potential, and when you detect one, you might fail to invest because all whales are waiting like you, however, must of good projects prefer to raise money from VC companies now.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 22, 2018, 10:59:56 PM
But for sometimes we have to make a short time investment in ICOs as we do not know that the project will get success or not. So if we will buy coins at the initial period of the ICO when we will be awarded with bonus then after the end of ICO when the coin is listed in exchange we can sell them immediately earning a good profit.

It's ture about short time ICO investment. But from other side such immediate coin dumps, right after ICO ends, seriously affect the price, which later can significantly increase.
And yes, it is a good time to find the right ICO and invest into it.
2018 - is the ICO year.
Pages:
Jump to: