Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 100. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
February 21, 2018, 11:50:03 PM
Join in ICO is not about time or when.
its about which one,u should do your own research to find a good one ICO Project and join it.
try to read their whitepaper and find out their Hype.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 21, 2018, 09:52:09 PM
It is getting harder to earn any profit from ICOs now.
More often than not you will lose money if you haven't done enough research before investing.
We are certainly not at the best time of ICO, but still there are good projects.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 09:32:42 PM
I recommend looking for ICOs that solve tangible problems and have traction.  Check out the pre-ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30254035.  The product has 250 existing clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 08:16:54 PM
investment by buying eth and bitcoin is a good thing because the price is stable and a lot of people are holding it but to get bigger profit again, ICO investment is more profitable but has bigger risk again
I would not pay attention to Bitcoin today, because all these fluctuations in the market may have been artificial and someone is trying to cash in on us with you. So I saw this is a very different possibility and I better invest my funds in the etherium.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 08:00:57 PM
investment by buying eth and bitcoin is a good thing because the price is stable and a lot of people are holding it but to get bigger profit again, ICO investment is more profitable but has bigger risk again
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
February 21, 2018, 07:59:45 PM
Depends on the ICO you want to invest. You have to consider which ICO project you are going to support. And be careful about it. Many ICOs now found guilty by being scam - that should be avoided. But investing in ICO is worth it if you choose the right one.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
February 21, 2018, 05:55:57 PM
I don't think the time is most important when investing in ICO. The ICO itself is most important. If the project is good the time is not relevant.
Activity: 95
Merit: 25
Yo!
February 21, 2018, 04:18:17 PM
ICO is the cheapest way to buy tokens and of course you should choose the best projects, ICO Drops is doing good job, very usefull information i found there
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 21, 2018, 04:14:23 PM
I think that for several years this industry will be booming. This year there will be many new and interesting projects. I trust such investments, because it gives me a good profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
February 21, 2018, 04:07:24 PM
I do not deny the fact that investing in ICO has certain risks for investors, but I can argue that talking about significant cases of fraud among companies conducting ICO is too exaggerated. With a good study of the project and the members of the ICO team, the risk will be minimal, although it will not be possible to completely eliminate it altogether. So I'm inclined to think that investing in ICO is moderately risky and very profitable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
February 21, 2018, 02:52:27 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

If you have found a good ICO then there is no sense in what time to make the investments. I am looking on some projects. One of them is very colorful and interesting Arcona ICO. But I am not sure about its prospects.

The best time to invest was "yesterday", the 2nd best time is today.
Activity: 462
February 21, 2018, 02:26:49 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

If you have found a good ICO then there is no sense in what time to make the investments. I am looking on some projects. One of them is very colorful and interesting Arcona ICO. But I am not sure about its prospects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
It's a good opportunity to invest in ICO like Lympo.io very promising and transparent. They always are updating people on YouTube and their tokens are sold very quickly. They have a well known and highly experienced advisors who were interviewed during the campaign. Known athletes, sports mentors are also involved like Andrius Gidzius, World champion and No.1 discus thrower.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 01:36:46 PM
Only now the network community more or less neutrally weighed the pros and cons of the new phenomenon, giving it a green light. And at the same time speeding up work to make this market civilized. But in the case of new high-profile failures, the development of ICO-investment may again be stalled. Another obstacle may be government policy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 21, 2018, 01:35:58 PM
For those of you who want to invest in ICO. This is a very good time if you want to invest in ICO so you get more benefits of course. Very good ICO and potentially ICO DIWtoken.
Activity: 588
February 21, 2018, 01:32:17 PM
I would say that the schedule is not relevant on the decision that you are about to make. Investing in ICO comes with many factors to be considered like the ICO project, the team composition, its goals, its roadmap. its ann, and its target market. I always look onto these factors before i join an ico and it helped me well because these factors determines the success of the ico therefore it will bring you more profit. You can always join an ICO anytime but you cant determine which will succeed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
February 21, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
ICOs yet is the best way to earn profit but the downside is it's more close to losing all your investments because most of the time ICOs are scam schemes and it's hard to differentiate which one is legitimate so if you look on the bright side I think it's better to invest on coins that is already in the top 20's to be sure rather than putting your money in great risk.
Activity: 672
February 21, 2018, 12:56:20 PM
I think that now is a very good time to invest your money in the ICO, because very soon authorities of different countries will very tightly close access to such processes. Still, I think that now is a very good time, do not miss the chance
Activity: 350
February 21, 2018, 12:45:03 PM
Whenever you find project with strong community and good fundamental, that times will be good to make invest in ICO. But actually make invest in ICO more risk than just buy and hold BTC/ETH but also promising higher profit because in ICO we get cheap price of token. So to reduce the risk just divide the money in to 2 portfolio, can be 60% for ETH/BTC and 40% to make investment in ICO.

Great strategy you got there mate. But the thing is, it totally depends on the amount of investing money an investor currently has. That type of strategy can only be applied if you happen to have big investing funds. but if not, you will have to take bigger risks. Which is clearly to invest in ICOs. But as much as it is a risk, It shouldn't be something that scary for someone who knows what he or she is doing because clearly, risks can be reduced if an investor does his homework or should I say do a lot of research to know what great qualities does a great ICO really do possess.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 12:33:29 PM
 No scam, no risk only  more free coin
450k coin free in ICO in the website https://marineco.in/ico
Best coin  ready for IOT. Join now or cry later.
Pages:
Jump to: