Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 102. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 08:45:38 AM
The product is also important in the form of an important reverse cycle for the project floor. If the project is also important for the product and the project is robust, the product will become air regardless of what happens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
July 03, 2018, 07:07:47 AM
Having a product could be a reason for people to have more trust and to invest with less reservations...but tbh, I don't think it's logical to expect every project to have a working product around ICO time...it's the team and idea that counts, and the way how they present it to 'investors'. To build the product they need crowdfunding....I usually like the approach to have a first version/pilot/beta of the product right after or during ICO...it attracts more people and gives a good impression on the possibilities.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
July 03, 2018, 07:04:31 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Having a good ico and product is an important thing for both investors and  hodlers. It is important that we'll know about the platform of the project so that we'll also have an idea if a project is worth investing or worth hodling. People would love to invest in an ico with active developers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
July 03, 2018, 06:59:05 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Yes! the product is a very important thing in one project because it can inducement into the investor to buy or invest money into the project they offer. Many investors nowadays are looking at the quality of the product before they invest money within. Also, they ensure that the product offered by the project will give good return once investors buy it.
Activity: 182
July 03, 2018, 06:58:33 AM
The product influences the project. The investors will be interested in good product that make productivity and quality for them.
Activity: 51
July 03, 2018, 06:48:45 AM
Important, a project has no product, what is it doing?
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 03, 2018, 06:46:35 AM
I think it is really important to have a good product/s issued through a project, because clients or consumers are basing their trust and attention with a valuable product they see every time they are going to engage or invest with a project.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
July 03, 2018, 06:43:19 AM
Yes,  ask this question yo yourself when time comes you wan to classify a project, is this project interesting and needed. Sone out interesting but not needed some our need but not interesting . For example gaming platfrom you read the xontent and find out interesting but somehow its bot needed. We can play games when ever we want, there are free down load at playstor or what os ever
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
July 03, 2018, 06:41:06 AM
very important because a product offered is the main goal of the project. because an investor also sees the value of the product they will invest in a project if the project offers an attractive product then investors will come
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 06:35:21 AM
ICOs are similar to start-up. You have to show people what you can do and how useful it is. So the answer is "YES". But there are still a lot of investors who do not care much about what the ICOs can do, they simply look at the token value, speed growth, and then make a decision.

Activity: 144
July 03, 2018, 06:26:27 AM
Having a decent working item is unquestionably critical, for one it brings more trust towards the venture itself. Individuals will feel more good with putting resources into a venture that has a physical item. On the off chance that a working item isn't accessible, at that point a model or a demo is required that will indicate how the real item will function.
Activity: 92
July 03, 2018, 06:25:13 AM
I believe product is very important for project. Mostly, investors want to be sure that their investments will yield much profit and so if there is an existing product, there is the likelihood that investors will invest more in the project since a project with a product is likely to become bigger and successful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 03:15:39 AM
A project with live products, will probably be another attraction to get investors. But I do not think this will be a crypto character because of course the stock is better at doing it. But I think it's important for developers to innovate, because volatility is very rapidly changing, and crypto probably will always depend on it.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 03, 2018, 12:33:58 AM
This is the most important part of the project, on which the prevalence in the world and acceptance by the community depends. Therefore, the product should be evaluated very carefully
Activity: 39
July 03, 2018, 12:22:37 AM
A product is indeed very important for the project because it's what investors are interested in.

It may be possible that project has the capacity to realize the ideas that the team are presenting through their whitepapers and in whatever meetings, forum, and seminars. It may also mean that the project is really dedicated to pursue them.

On the other hand there are projects that are actually stuck in letters and words, not in action. It may also mean that the project and the team are really working and functioning. These are all vital to potential investors.

After all its the ROI that people look into while they invest in any project. No matter how technologically advance the idea is, if it does not materialize then you tend to loose interest of the investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 11:54:58 PM
Of course it will help ico success, if planned and managed properly. Developers are crucial in any situation, because after all developers have ethereum, and investors get token. A product may help gather more investors, but a developer strategy that will determine a successful token on the exchange market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 11:45:24 PM
The product will not be important if the investor does not benefit from it. Some projects have live products, and share dividends on coin holders, but if they are not large enough, they will not help. For a simple reason, crypto is created for greedy people.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 05:14:09 PM
Of course the product is very important, but I see a lot of expensive altcoins having no product..
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 02, 2018, 04:56:11 PM
Yes, product is important for a project  but more importantly,  a project must be seen to have a clear direction of where it's going and the capacity of such project to get to it's destination!
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 04:54:02 PM
If the company does not have a product, then do not take the risk and invest in this company.  I think the availability of the product is very important.
Jump to: