Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 103. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 12:04:49 PM
I think its the most important on a project. I do not invest in projects which the product will be just completed in five years or something like that. I want to see at least some kind of prototyp or something.
Activity: 73
July 02, 2018, 04:14:43 AM
The product a project is offering is very important as its what it offers is what attracts investors to it,  good product with good growth potential is likely to do well in the market hence attracting serious investors.
Activity: 156
July 02, 2018, 04:09:59 AM
Yes I think a product is important for a project cause I think basically that's what most project should be about they should probably have a product or service they're putting in the market, for public consumption to raise more funds and grow. So I think a product should be behind a project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 03:54:24 AM
I think ico project launched to release the finished product is definitely very important that product and good product will make ico be successful
Activity: 78
July 02, 2018, 03:54:19 AM
Of course, if this project has no products, what is the significance of choosing it? It is an empty shell. It has no value except for its gorgeous appearance. If you want to attract investors, you must have products and connotations, otherwise you can only deceive people who do not understand, and long-term survival is impossible.
Activity: 88
July 02, 2018, 03:49:48 AM
Yes, the more and more people are not concerned about the project's products, more people pay attention to whether the project investors have stars to join, to pay attention to what exchanges on the line instead of paying attention to the essence, this is a very serious thing, this is Already disrupting the market, we should all go together to boycott these behaviors.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 10:08:19 AM
A good product is the key to the success of a project. I've talked about some projects. They have already started selling what they call “concepts” without products. What is the difference between this and scam?
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
July 01, 2018, 04:54:42 AM
I have seen many projects that had a finished product but did not bring profit for investors. I think the most important factor is the support of the token price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 04:42:46 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

Of course, this is important. .For many investors. who want to participate in the ICO, it is the availability of the finished product in the project is the main factor for making a decision. Of course, some projects announce the release of product after the ICO, but this inspires less confidence
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
July 01, 2018, 03:36:59 AM
Having an existing product is an advantage for the project. This will eliminate investors being scammed and with a high potential for the project to succed.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 01, 2018, 03:29:05 AM
Yes it is a big impact for the investors if an ICO has a working product during the token sale and I see some ICO's who have working product before they conduct their ICO. I think some project like this run and ICO to have funds for expansion so they can increase the demand for their project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 01, 2018, 03:26:18 AM
the product reality is very important fo ICO, including the availability of carefully written whitepaper. It is also necessary to find out how big the demand is, and if the product is already being released to the market, then what are his prospects for the future. It should be borne in mind that a product has certain advantages over its competitors. If such product doesn't have these advantages, it is unlikely that he will bring a solid profit.

Need to invest in a product that is easily identifiable, easy to use, satisfies the needs of the target audience and boasts a higher quality than its counterparts.
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 03:17:00 AM
Yes... Of course, it is important to have a good working product or app, because the investor can see that this startup have an experience and enough skills to make this product better. It is absolutely important, because tokens people bought are usually designed to be used in product, so how you invest without seeing any product.

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 01, 2018, 03:15:36 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Product is important in any project but not as presented in the topic. I always think bringing a ready made project doesn't need ICO, If there are no good reason of joining, may not even join the blockchain. Being ready is not even the ideal success route but providing a reason to generate a good volume of trade every time. A product might not be as important to a community to generate regular sale and If it does the value might deccline
Activity: 79
July 01, 2018, 03:14:53 AM
Sure, it has good products that can help us understand the project better and attract more investors. If none of this is true, 99 percent is a hoax. I'm not going to invest in it. I can't see the advantages of products and team management. It's nothing. Who pays for it?
copper member
Activity: 58
July 01, 2018, 03:04:33 AM
ICO is the lauch of blockchain. After launch, just like other sector of business, they have to make a product in any shape to maintain their business. Therefore I think it is positive things to have product
Activity: 148
July 01, 2018, 03:02:26 AM
Of course, a good product is very important to the project itself, which is one of the necessary conditions for a good project. Good products and excellent operations teams can attract more investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 01, 2018, 02:56:50 AM
Yes it is. A product is the main purpose of the project. We cant promote the project if you have no product to introduce or to promote.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 01, 2018, 02:36:14 AM
I am absolutely sure of the importance of having a specific product for starting a business, it helps to understand how a particular project works. I will always say that the project should have a working, ready product for the start.
I agree with that , it is very important for a product in a certain project, because if customer can see ,view and even touch that is the product of a certain project, then it will clearly invite customers and investors to patronized the ICO projects because they have seen what the platform offers to the cuttomers and investors through its product sampling.
Activity: 406
July 01, 2018, 02:28:50 AM
I am absolutely sure of the importance of having a specific product for starting a business, it helps to understand how a particular project works. I will always say that the project should have a working, ready product for the start.
Jump to: