Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 99. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 02:23:58 AM
Yes, it is since it will make people gain its trust. When you start a crowdfunding and starting at 0% product then it is possibly a scam, using cryptocurrency to get money and launders it. Make sure that the people behind it have a KYC performed in ICO review sites so you could put accusations against the person in case it steals the fund for the project that they're promised to make.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 02:18:03 AM
this is the most important thing that can be in the project. the project can have a great team a great technical document, but a very bad product. I would never invest my money in a project with a good company, but with a terrible product.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 11:11:45 PM
Many ico project is never talk about what the product or their website or their token, many ico project only benefit for investor buy lower price on ico and have highest price on listed exchange market. never find an ico project more important about what have their product about their token ico, never we find some ico have include their product and take benefit bu investors for the future.
Activity: 66
July 06, 2018, 11:03:58 PM
Yes product is always important in a ico. If they want their company become successful they must offer a good product not just on paper but they need to do it in reality. If they have a good product it's a plus because they can attract more investor to the company.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 12:35:21 PM
Yes having a good work product is very important, because it brings more confidence to the project itself. Members will feel more comfortable by investing in projects that have physical products. Because people purchased tokens are usually designed for use in products.
Activity: 87
July 06, 2018, 12:28:23 PM
Of course it is really important. You will define a good project if it has a working mvp. Nowadays, its really important when you invest on crypto startups company.
Activity: 133
July 06, 2018, 12:21:02 PM
This is as important as anything else... To invest in ICOs, it has to be from a registered company with a ready made product as this would facilitate prompt and smooth running of the company because it is already into trading before diversifying into crypto. It is a must you take note of this otherwise you might fall into a scam
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 12:14:49 PM
Product is very important in order for the project to succeed.  Investors of course are looking for a product if they are sellable, useful or  not. Having a good product is a key on the road to success.

Right. Any investor will first take all the information about the product of the project before investing in it so as to estimate the profit he can earn by investing in that particular project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 06, 2018, 12:09:39 PM
Is there a project without a product? I think product is build through a project and without a product a project can't get the resorces for the project plan.
And I think a project would be more reliable if they have products because it only shows that the project have something to give.
Activity: 74
July 06, 2018, 11:02:15 AM
Certainly the product is very important to a project because it is the factor that determines whether the project is sustainable or not. I often invest heavily in projects with tangible practical applications and long-term development paths. Be sure to analyze the project carefully before investing to reduce your risk exposure.
Activity: 181
July 06, 2018, 07:02:08 AM
A real product is very important for an ICO because with it an ICO project can maintain its existence because although no sales exchange in can get more profit without waiting for the sale of tokens or coins in the market exchange.
You're right.  If the company does not have a product, then there is a very big chance that this is a scam project.  Therefore, I advise you to be careful.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 05:22:31 AM
A real product is very important for an ICO because with it an ICO project can maintain its existence because although no sales exchange in can get more profit without waiting for the sale of tokens or coins in the market exchange.
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 02:53:36 AM
yes of course the product produced by the project is very important and in my opinion very influential for the price movement of coin because if the product is very good then it is definitely coin price becomes very expensive, but if their are no products or if products are not well developed, that could affect the growth of the project
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
July 06, 2018, 02:42:08 AM
Having a working product is certainly and advantage. This way the investors can check out the product before investing. Even if the product is not fully complete it could bring value to the project.
Activity: 73
July 06, 2018, 02:36:06 AM
Usually, most investors look for ICOs or projects that already has a good working product before investing. A working product means that only further development is the only thing needed to entice investors. Only further development is needed in such coins and active marketing strategy. so, its always a pass mark if an ico has a working product already
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 02:15:33 AM
Products are the core of a project. All their commitments must be carried and embodied by products. There is no certain product development capability. It is very simple to make a demonstration product. It is not always possible to release a complete product.
Activity: 224
July 06, 2018, 02:15:25 AM
It is important for a project to have a product that can boost investor confidence.

If the company doesn't have a product, it's likely to be a fraud. So we have to be careful when selecting ICO.
copper member
Activity: 106
Nebula Exchange Admin
July 06, 2018, 02:11:36 AM
Market is fueled by hype so a working product isn't really necessary to make profits, the roadmap however is important information to a day trader.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 02:08:34 AM
Product is the gasoline that a machine needs in order for it to work. Imagine investing an ICO that has no product at all. It may reach in cryptoexchange but i don't really think it will survive in the very harsh competition in the cryptoworld. A good ICO is in fact a very good and sound investment if it already had an available product.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 02:06:43 AM
I highly recommend; a team have a working product before anything; cause it a show of trust and the teams know what there doing, cause there are many shit show ico  nowadays; therefore a project that wants to show it self, needs a working product 
Pages:
Jump to: