Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 97. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R . e a r t h
July 10, 2018, 05:21:49 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
I want to note that to give an example of KickCity is wrong... This is a bad example for investors.
And I want to add that investors need a profit, not a finished product.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 05:05:50 PM
Yes, I think that it will make many people believe with that ICO because that have made their plan and goal with that product. So it will make many investor intersted.
Activity: 206
July 10, 2018, 04:55:22 PM
I do think platforms and apps are very important because it means the company inherently has some value. For example, if the project already has clients and customers or partners, that means a lot to potential investors because these projects are more stable. In addition, I do think it’s important that investors understand that projects without projects are more unstable and more likely to fail. Therefore, proving to them that the project is growing is very important. Also, building a platform is not easy but just like IPOs, that should a key issue. I think it's worth it to participate in ico, I study
 eloncity ico,I think it's a very good project.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 04:48:40 PM
the product of a project is important. If a project does not offer a product then that means it is useless and with time people will stop using it and move on to other projects that have good products that they can make use of.
Activity: 546
July 10, 2018, 04:33:22 PM
A working product instill investors confidence, they will know it's not just a sweet coated whitepaper that the project has.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
July 10, 2018, 04:15:35 PM
Of course, the finished product at the ICO stage provides great advantages. It shows that the ICO team is not fraudulent. In addition, this indicates that the team has gathered professionals and are working on the promotion and development of the project. Such an ICO project will attract investors more, it will be more trusted by bounty hunters. That is, in the end, in such an ICO team there is more chance of success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 10, 2018, 03:52:08 PM
It's always nice to see that a project has at least a beta version or MVP, it makes me confident about invested money. But on the other hand, why would a project seek for crowdfunding if it already had a fully functional product?
Activity: 150
July 10, 2018, 03:47:23 PM
Yes, the product is important for the company.  I would not trust a company that does not have a product.
Activity: 238
July 10, 2018, 01:53:00 PM
yes product of ICO project is very important.working project is the sign of the project.It encourage the investors.
Agreed. The presence of the product indicates good work of the team. And that they came to ask for money already with some product, but not with a piece of paper where only the idea is written.
Activity: 86
July 10, 2018, 01:49:56 PM
Yes, in my own opinion,  the claim is absolutely right. When a project has a product or a real life problem to solve then investors are rest assured that such a project is going places and gonna be massive. It drives more investors in their platform and investors are confident about the team behind the project.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 10, 2018, 01:48:01 PM
Its one of the keys to the success of the projects, It would better to say it is the main key. If there is no product its just a new scam project with out any goals
Moreover, the presence of the product suggests that the team makes an investment in the project and tries to develop the desired product to the world. And not just to raise money, to release some slag and to turn everything into usual mediocrity.
Activity: 490
July 10, 2018, 01:42:23 PM
product is extremely important for project, it should be priority! As for me, i simply skip ICO if team didn't make at least MVP and want to collect money!
it is risky! Find ICOs with product and invest in it
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 01:40:08 PM
Now a lot of scam companies without a product.  Therefore, if the company does not have a product, then there is a great chance that this will be a scam project.
Activity: 55
July 10, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
Without a doubt, the product is the result of the project, if the product does not, then the project does not work, so the project is scam, I think so, but if you think otherwise, then tell me, because I will not change my opinion.
Activity: 126
July 10, 2018, 10:09:03 AM
of course the product is very important for ico project, because the investor will see from the product that carried, if there is no product is to be sure there will be no interested investor. because the product is what you will sell, so yes it must be there.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 09:36:39 AM
Yes, it is good to know that before you invest, you must have a valid information about the ico and its working product. Investing in an ico with no working product is a gamble thing. But when you invest that have already has a working product, you will surely have a good side.
Activity: 234
July 10, 2018, 07:59:36 AM
Of course, if developers have a ready product that can be sold on the market, then this is a very good sign. And if the developers collect money to create something theoretical, then most likely it's scammers.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 10, 2018, 07:54:12 AM
In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.
As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
In my opinion working product is like a sign for everybody including the investors that project is developing and it is trustworthy, because of existing of this particular product of their.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
July 10, 2018, 07:29:18 AM
I think that the product is what the project stands for, if the project does not have a product, then it has nothing but an idea, and the idea has no practical application.
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 07:12:10 AM
yes product of ICO project is very important.working project is the sign of the project.It encourage the investors.
Pages:
Jump to: