Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 123. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 05:15:14 PM
yes that is main thing there... I think the product and economic impact matter a lot in the project then followed by the team members if actually they have done subsequent project and succeeds.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 05:13:06 PM
Having a working project is important I'd say as it not only proves that you are competent and have the skills needed to build the platform you're raising money for, but it is also good as it shows investors what you have in mind and helps them make a better decision about whether or not this is something they want to invest in. On paper an idea might sound great but in execution it may not be, so having a working product that functions bridges that gap. It's something I look for when looking at ICOs for sure.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 30, 2018, 05:11:17 PM
A product is very important, and more importantly, it's what happens around it because people invest mostly in the hope of rising token prices rather than using the product in everyday life.
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 05:09:44 PM
Yes, I think that if the project that goes to ICO already has its own product, then the probability of success of this project increases several times. But, on the other hand, you can not be 100% sure even in such projects.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

For me product is important but not has to be fully ready from investment point. Some demo is OK. as well.
Detailed WP and Roadmap is most important for me where I can see future development plans and how does it
look on timeline. Then looking the Team if they are capable to fulfil all the actions promised on time.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 04:52:28 PM
For me I always try to look for a working MVP in an ICO before I invest, so, to me, yes it is very important.

Either an MVP or a legit proof of concept at the very least.
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
May 30, 2018, 04:49:40 PM
Of course, a finished product application is important. I think the product is like the most important thing a project needs to succeed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 04:49:15 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Thank you for advertising Kickcity Grin. I will answer your post when the team has a finished product-this is a guarantee that investors will be interested in investing in such a project.Everyone likes to see the goods before buying.
Activity: 150
May 30, 2018, 04:38:11 PM
of course because investors see the product before the ICO investment because the real product will attract investors but investors also see the team in the project if the product offered is very good but the team in the project is not interesting then most likely investors will not invest
conclusion: product and team is very important
Activity: 108
May 30, 2018, 04:32:46 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Yes of course, product is very important in a certain project because it could lure more investors if you have one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 04:30:37 PM
Product is the main thing! People always want to recive product and don't care about ways and stuff that was spended on creating. So always make your projects from the bottom of your hearts.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 04:15:00 PM
I think that the product is important for the project. Nobody invests for this process, everyone wants to profit after the project reaches its goal and presents the finished product.
Activity: 126
May 30, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
Product is very  important for a project because that is what investors will look at to invest in the project besides if your product is not marketable how do investors make profit from the money the have invested .So the success if a project is directly proportional to the products it has to offer.
Activity: 41
May 30, 2018, 03:39:18 PM
Certainly yes. Having already finished product will be easier to attract investors to the project. The finished product gives more confidence in the success of the project. Investors will be more comfortable investing in this project
Activity: 476
May 30, 2018, 03:09:41 PM
The presence of the finished product gives a great advantage at the ICO stage. Investors have more confidence and can see the serious intentions of the team.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 02:56:17 PM
Sure it is important. having a product is a proof to investors, how could an investor risk their investment into projects that show no product or prototype test. It's meaningless you cannot convince investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
May 30, 2018, 02:53:27 PM
The finished product, alpha version, is a good sign that the project can be accessed as a small insurance ,of course it may be that it is not in demand,well ,this is the second.
Activity: 453
May 30, 2018, 02:41:05 PM
Sure, I only invest into projects with at least a minimal viable product to show. Too many token sales out there with only whitepapier and good idea Many even do not have a team...
Activity: 152
May 30, 2018, 02:37:03 PM
of course the product is very important because it will bring the trust of the project itself. everyone will feel better and comfortable with the project that has the product.

Activity: 163
May 30, 2018, 02:23:31 PM
I do not advise you to take risks and invest in a campaign that does not have a product.  This is very risky.
Jump to: