Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 121. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 01, 2018, 01:53:39 PM
Of course this is important, but not necessarily, this is a good indicator that this will not be a fraud, but not always so
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 01:49:35 PM
It is in my top three PS when picking an ICO.
People, process and PROJECT.
A working product is a top quality of a good investment.
Activity: 36
June 01, 2018, 01:44:56 PM
very important. because without any project product ga may run smoothly. and because the products of investors will be interested to join the project. because everyone is looking for a good product.
Activity: 1078
June 01, 2018, 01:42:54 PM
Product is one of the main factors for investors because it is the base of the project. There are also some more important elements like team and the plan of the further development.
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 01:39:15 PM
OFCOURSE it is important! What will people invest in if there is no product? It's not all about hype. For me, it's about believing at what the team is trying to achieve, and that has a lot to do with their product.
Activity: 168
June 01, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
When reviewing the ICO's business and product model, what is relevant to the product is very important:

- The feasibility of the product - you will not want to fund the idea is not feasible, not sustainable, right?

- Is the product attractive? - In addition to being feasible, the product must attract the attention of the crypto player community. In other words, it must be something that people will need to solve their problem.

- Is there a prototype, beta, or active version of the product?
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
June 01, 2018, 01:14:37 PM
Yes, it is the most important component of any project after its team. A working prototype is even better if there.
Activity: 171
June 01, 2018, 03:29:07 AM
Product release is very important, it proves that the project is working. This helps reduce the fraudulent percentage by ghost projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 10:11:23 AM
One of the most important do one project is the product, most the people looking for good products and good quality and one thing more a good endorsers, if you have that all I think you gonna win.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 10:07:26 AM
I do not even doubt this, because projects should make products, no matter what it is on the way out, maybe some kind of service or some application, it's called a product, it's right.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
May 31, 2018, 10:04:03 AM
for the project, yes it is important. it is the result of the project so their main aim must be a good product. but as am investor product is not so much important for me, i care about the team and community. if they are good i can invest even the product is not perfect.

The customers are always keen on what is the products this ICOs had to offer, so that investors would see the products being launched by this ICO, so if there is product in that ICO it is so much the better
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
May 31, 2018, 09:55:06 AM
Yes because the product is the one who introduce by the company and the management of course.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
May 31, 2018, 09:54:49 AM
for the project, yes it is important. it is the result of the project so their main aim must be a good product. but as am investor product is not so much important for me, i care about the team and community. if they are good i can invest even the product is not perfect.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
May 31, 2018, 09:50:04 AM
Definitely the product is very important for the project.After all, every investor in the first place looks not at the name of the project and not on their website and the product that they promote.This is the most important thing in any project is a product which they advance!
Activity: 238
May 31, 2018, 06:24:06 AM
This is important. the experience of the team is also important. I will never invest in a project without a team and a working prototype of the product.
Activity: 17
May 31, 2018, 06:20:47 AM
If you look at it with your naked eye that it matters, then you should begin from "what is the idea" If it is productive then the demand will be great, and the offer must be at least good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 12:06:26 AM
Yes, the product is very important in my opinion. If the ICO has already working product in the right area and they want to expand, the ICOs success is guaranteed.
The ICO success is not guaranteed. Most coins need to put fake money into their sales because they want it to look like they have a popular product.
I am confused as to why many ICOs that have good products are not very interested by investors that's why the ICO is not reached hardcap or even sofrcap.
I think it's true that you said about fake money. they should use escrow to be more transparent

probably they only have an idea not a product or maybe its still in a beta phase and also sometimes even if the project has an actual product to give to the public they dont buy it thus living in a failure.
Activity: 203
May 30, 2018, 09:58:41 PM
In my opinion having a product is really important to a project. People tend to invest on something that will benefit them and something that is worth their money. A good product that will give them also a good service is what investors are looking for in a project. A project will be a success if there are a lot of investors and that is why giving a good product to its investors and potential investors is important like a give and take rule that you both acquire benefit. So a project must offer a good product no just good but working and will reallt give investors a satisfaction to their investment.
Activity: 67
May 30, 2018, 09:43:07 PM
Product is the most important thing to build a project because investors are looking to the potential of product of one company for their to invest from it. Having a good product is the key for the successfull project of a company consider with a great team great Leader to pilot the project.
Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 09:37:11 PM
For investors will see the product offered, if the product offered is good enough then the investor will invest the funds. so very important about the products offered, for the future of the product is very influential.
İnvestors attach importance to product. Because they want to see something that is visible.
Jump to: