Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 119. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 06:32:07 AM
Not necessarily! A project could make other project become more functional by supplying or identify a niche that will make other project become successful and if such project deliver on it's objectives, everyone become successful!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 06:28:34 AM
If you look at it with your naked eye that it matters, then you should begin from "what is the idea" If it is productive then the demand will be great, and the offer must be at least good.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
June 05, 2018, 06:04:26 AM
People are investing in ICO's because they has the ability to develop the product and some the price of coin is also based on the product they are launching. Companies reputation will increase only on the basis of the product which they are going to launch.
Activity: 266
June 05, 2018, 06:00:53 AM
I think that the product of the project is the most important thing that users look at. Because it depends on the product, whether users will be interested in the project, whether they will invest money in it
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 05:58:42 AM
The product a project is offering is very important as its what it offers is what attracts investors to it,  good product with good growth potential is likely to do well in the market hence attracting serious investors
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 05:47:28 AM
I think a good project is a product that must exist and have real meaning. That creates confidence for ICO investors. At the same time it is also important to develop future project.
Activity: 88
June 05, 2018, 05:47:16 AM
The key to the success of the project is their idea and the desire to create and perfect the products for which they raise funds and attract investors.
Activity: 238
June 05, 2018, 05:46:32 AM
I believe that the product is the most important thing in any ICO. the product is the very idea of ​​a team that attracts investors. So I always look at the product.
Activity: 120
June 05, 2018, 05:44:16 AM
It is important for a project to have product i joined kickcity ico but to me they do not have a spectacular product the ico failed miserably.
Activity: 352
June 05, 2018, 05:43:15 AM
Yes, product is important for a project because this helps to boost the trust of investors and also can attract new investors to it because they can see what they are working towards and help them think of how to avchieve the goal for the project to be a success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
June 05, 2018, 05:41:28 AM
It is important for investors that they not only return the invested money, but return it with profit. And the more profit the better.
In order to profit, the project must be promising with a working idea and with people who will use it.
Activity: 120
June 05, 2018, 05:38:27 AM
The product is very very important for the ICO project. It shows investors that the team is really interested in it. And when the team says that ''Give us money and we will make everything" - I do not belive them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 05:33:45 AM
I think that products are important for companies and I do not advise risking and investing in companies without a product.
You are partly right, but there are exceptions, when investing in a project even without a product, gives you an increase in profits in the short term. Everything depends on the project and on its idea.
Activity: 96
June 05, 2018, 05:33:20 AM
A working product is very important for me when looking to invest in an ICO or a coin. But for me, more importantly is to prove that the product has a demand. There is no point making a product which no one wants. It is also important to prove the business case I think.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 05:30:29 AM
It is very important that investors evaluate the prospects of their investments, may even pull investors in their circles!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 05:24:07 AM
I always considered this to be one of the most important aspects, even though how cool the team is with the project or how much it`s promoted. After all, it`s immediately evident how much the project will be useful and interesting for people - this is very important.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
June 05, 2018, 05:20:46 AM
I say different. It is important to have it. The quality and need of the product is sometimes difficult to assess, because these are innovative projects and ideas. So the mere presence of the product causes a lot of trust and faith in the ICO.
Activity: 490
June 05, 2018, 05:19:31 AM
Product for every project is the major key that shows seriousness and a pointer to the success of that project. products is what make a lot of investors go after any project during ICO. Products are what solve human needs which shows that the project will be here after ico because  they now have what to be producing. Product is the project.
Activity: 350
June 05, 2018, 05:18:26 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

That's a question that need not to answer. How could an ICO possibly sell their token if they don't have the product they are referring to as their project. In my opinion, if the ICO has no product then it has a high chance that it could be a scam.
Activity: 442
June 05, 2018, 05:15:56 AM
Yes, I think the product is very important for the project. Of course the product may be technology. Not necessarily in kind. If the product is not an important item, it is a scam. Air currency. So do you think it's important?
Jump to: